Jade Mayfield

Open Prompt

A Lost Love in Paris

I never felt this way about anyone before. I'm terrified to tell him how I really feel about him. What if he rejects me? I think I am about to throw up. I look up and he is looking at me as if I am a madman. I jump, slightly startled. I am going to tell him how I feel. 
    I never told him face-to-face. I was too scared, so I sent it to him in a text. He hasn't replied to it yet. I am slowly losing my mind. I wonder what he will say. Will it be good or bad? I feel like I have just made the biggest mistake of my life. 

I am getting ahead of myself. All of this started my eighth grade year in middle school. I first met him in band. He was sweet and kind. He was overall amazing. I asked him out and he said yes....

Inventory

Aiden and Anastasia's Inventory

Aiden Michael Bailey, 14, Paris France:

In Aiden's worn- out blue satchel:

One blue sharpie

One blue notebook 

An Iphone with a blue case

An expensive photography camera

A sketchpad

An art pencil 

And three blue pens.

Anastasia Marie Laken, 14, Paris France

In Anastasia's Ivy green sac à dos (backpack):

Two green sharpies

An old flip phone

One pink notebook

One large Algebra book

A biology book

A pencil pouch

And a photo of Adian Michael Bailey.

Your World in Three Senses

Nature's Treasures

Sight: As I open my eyes, I feel as if I am in a dream. I glance around and see bright colors of green, orange, red, and yellow. The birds flying and playing in the trees are the children on the playground. The grass moving with the rhythm of the wind are the dancers in the ballet. The leaves drifting through the air. As I walk around, I glance up at the bright blue sky. The clouds slowly drifting by are like fluffy, white marshmallows.

Touch: I walk through the tall, grassy fields, running my fingers through the soft grass. As I run my fingers through the grass I feel the wet dew drops, as if they are a slight kiss along my finger tips. I can feel the tickle of my hair flying with every gust of wind. My legs begin to get caught in the vine like grass. 

Sound: I can hear...

Your World in Three Senses

Nature's Treasures

Sight: As I open my eyes, I feel as if I am in a dream. I glance around and see bright colors of green, orange, red, and yellow. The birds flying and playing in the trees are the children on the playground. The grass moving with the rhythm of the wind are the dancers in the ballet. The leaves drifting through the air. As I walk around, I glance ip at the bright blue sky. The clouds slowly drifting by are like fluffy, white marshmallows.

Sound: I can hear...