Me

Default avatar user icon
Reviewer

Me (United States) earned a badge Reviewer

Default avatar user icon

Me (United States) reviewed:

Hmmm..... Decisions, Decisions

You must have a dark life. I'm sorry it has to be that way, good piece of writing in my opinion, I look forward to reading more of what you write.

Default avatar user icon

Me (United States) published:

What the world has come to

PROMPT: 10 Second Essays

All I ever see on write the world is depressing things, like can you not? Now I see why you should be careful about what you write.

Default avatar user icon
1
1

Me (United States) published:

Doctor.. Doctor Who?

Everyone should take the next 12 million years of their lives to watch Doctor Who. It is without a doubt the best show ever. You haven't even lived until you have seen it. The Doctor is a timelord, from Galafrade. His race (the timelords) went through a time war against many things to stop the end of time. One rival enemy, the Daleks. They're pretty much invincible and when hit by their laser, you die, no questions asked. The best...

Default avatar user icon

Me (United States) published:

FREE Writing

Anyone remember that time when we were told we should be careful about we post? Yeah, I agree with that, but if we can't write about what we want, why are we doing this? It's called free writing because you can write about what you want in whatever format you want. That last little paragraph that I wrote, somebody actually favorited it. I don't care who did, I mean thanks, but it doesn't matter who favorited it. The point is,...

Default avatar user icon
Leader

Me (United States) earned a badge Leader

Default avatar user icon
Default avatar user icon

Me (United States) started following Laura Wanke (United States)

Default avatar user icon
1

Me (United States) published:

4/13/15

​​Last night, I got a call from the Washington County Sherrif's Department. I won't state why they called, but the Sherrif wanted to talk to my mom. My mom got home just as I hung up the phone. My mom talked to him for like 10 or 15 minutes. When she got off the phone she told me he was coming to our house. I was so scared. Then my brother had to stand outside forever until mom talked...

Default avatar user icon
Publisher

Me (United States) earned a badge Publisher

10 Second Essays

What the world has come to

Doctor.. Doctor Who?

Everyone should take the next 12 million years of their lives to watch Doctor Who. It is without a doubt the best show ever. You haven't even lived until you have seen it. The Doctor is a timelord, from Galafrade. His race (the timelords) went through a time war against many things to stop the end of time. One rival enemy, the Daleks. They're pretty much invincible and when hit by their laser, you die, no questions asked. The best episodes were the ones with the weeping angels. Don't blink! They're faster than light and will kill you in an instant. Don't stare at their eyes either. You'll become one of them. The Doctor gets around town in his very own TARDIS, Time And Relative Dimension In Space. It telports to any time, any place. Obviously, anyone who doesn't know that must live in a box. That isn't bigger on the inside. I always think inside the box, because its bigger...

FREE Writing

Anyone remember that time when we were told we should be careful about we post? Yeah, I agree with that, but if we can't write about what we want, why are we doing this? It's called free writing because you can write about what you want in whatever format you want. That last little paragraph that I wrote, somebody actually favorited it. I don't care who did, I mean thanks, but it doesn't matter who favorited it. The point is, somebody liked it.  Now free writing should be called United States writing. And when do I have to change my name after this has been read? I guess that's not free either. For these "Free Writing" prompts, there isn't a limit on words that you have to type in each essay. I could literally stop here and continue in another essay. You can stop after 2 sentences! This is not a tough assignment. Unless you can't write whatever you want. After all...

4/13/15

​​Last night, I got a call from the Washington County Sherrif's Department. I won't state why they called, but the Sherrif wanted to talk to my mom. My mom got home just as I hung up the phone. My mom talked to him for like 10 or 15 minutes. When she got off the phone she told me he was coming to our house. I was so scared. Then my brother had to stand outside forever until mom talked to him. James tells on everyone. It is so annoying. I hate him so much. First, he told on me for the spoons. Now he's telling on me for this too! You can never trust James with a secret. Don't even try. It won't matter what you offer him. Anyway, now that i'm off topic, When the sheriff got to my house he stood there in my doorway and talked to me for awhile. He said no one didn't want...

No Likes Yet

Me doesn't have any likes yet.

2 Likes from Others

Doctor.. Doctor Who?

Liked by 1 person

4/13/15

Liked by 1 person

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned over 2 years ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned over 2 years ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned over 2 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Self editor inactive

Publish at least two versions of the same piece to become a self-editor

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

1 Following

Laura Wanke Laura Wanke