m i l l i e :)

13 years old
She/Her
Loves food
Ravenclaw
obsessed with the harry potter series
I will reply back to comments
Obsessed with writing romance
Don't even think about cedric diggory, he's mine
Previously known as HPgirl2021

Hey amazing people! I hope you enjoy reading my work. I mostly write about Harry Potter or my regular life. ope your day goes well :)

In the meantime check out these amazing writers here!
iamgroot
4ExtraShotsofExpresso
Twinklinglights
Writing4Life
Highentropy
Written_in_Water
Starting anew(still coolgirl though)
Delphiruns2theocean
Heythererose
Awesome Sienna
Nikki
rosie_
julia*
Martina Emicuri
danee

The man in the dream (footnotesssss)

I stand in the hotel lobby and I watch the boy splatter paint over the wall. It's as if I’m not even there. Nothing could stop him from unleashing his creativity. I had been watching him painting for a few hours now. Every minute his painting got more and more beautiful. It's filled with colours. If a person was miserable and they walked into this room, their attitude would instantly change. The painting looks familiar. Like a person. A girl. With wavy blonde hair and mysterious blue eyes. It almost looks like…me. I know that it probably isn’t. I didn’t even know the boy who was painting. If I didn’t know him, how would he know me? Could it be a coincidence that he had painted me. Or I did know him but just forgot. Whatever it is I decide to finally step out from behind the door and see who he really was. I walk in but he keeps...

The man in the dream (footnotesssss)

dear future me

dear future me,
hi. hope you going good. i hope i dont change. i like me right now. i just want to know one thing. does mom let me have a crush now? and also 
have you kissed anyone yet?
have you dated anyone?
have you failed any tests?
hows highschool?
um well we still live in the new house now and I just started writing on this website. i just started riding a bike again. oh and I got into districts athletics and cross country! I'm a bit boy crazy rn but I think that'll change. you should binge watch chicken girls again. oh and have you finished watching mani/ what about your BFFs. i have to assume that your still in contact. i wish you the best of luck in highschool. btw you should really get new curtains. 
love,
ur younger self

letter to past me

dear younger me,

its been a year. and you did some really stupid things last year. why would you obsess over a boy when you know he was going to graduate. he doesn't even matter anymore. hes old news. you have better boys to go after. and don't spend all your time thinking about boys. you should have never started that fight with that ugly b jasmine. shes taking over your life right now and flirting with ur guy. heres some tips to deal with her.
don't talk to her.
make sure that who you like doesn't get out.
dont even look at her
ignore ignore ignore.
and why did you swear at her over text. you should have just blocked her. and u could have just studied instead of pretending and watching youtube instead. its a good thing that you didn't kiss that boy. he hates you know anyways. and WHY did you download snapchat without telling ur parents....

The man in the dream (footnotesssss)

The man in the dream (footnotesssss)

sort of an awkward dream (footnotessss)

So we were in pe playing basketball and I slipped [very loudly] on the wooden floor. I was about to get up [You know that position when you squat down completely and put one hand back to support you, yeah that's the position I was in] when Aiden [my current crush] came in front of me and held out his hand to help me up. I grabbed onto his hand, [which was kinda stupid because I could have gotten up by myself perfectly fine, but it was the kind thing to do. I mostly did it just do hold his hand, not because I needed help getting up] his hand was warm and soft. After I stood up he was still holding my hand [which was so freaking awkward because I was already standing up and didn't need his help anymore] Everyone was watching. He just stood there holding my right hand in his right hand. Now it was getting...

Hermione's love triangle Part 4

When we were done snogging [Which to be honest, was a long time] were walked out of the broom closet and into the hallways. Harry and I spent some time in the library together after. We were figuring out how Harry would stay underwater for an hour, for the second task of the Triwizard Championship. We were really focused and we didn't talk until we got a bit tired of reading [Which was extremely rare for me so you know just how focused I was] so we talked a bit about life. Eventually harry brought up the Yule ball. My heart sank into my stomach. I knew he was going to ask me eventually but I didn't have the guts to tell him that someone had already asked me. and that I had said yes to him. I knew I said yes to him the other night but that was because I got caught up in the moment. ''We're still...

August Grab Bag

everything feels right

• about a time when everything felt just right. (Raven Elite)
[this is made up]
Ugh. I woke up in sickbay. The school nurse kept asking how I was feeling and if I was ok. I asked her what had happened.
"You were in PE and got hit in the head with a frisbee. You passed out after" The nurse said. I rubbed my head and felt a wet bandage, probably soaked in blood. I told the nurse that I was fine to go back to PE and that I didn't need to go home. I walked back to the school gym when 2 of my besties, Rebel and Ebony, came rushing up to me from behind, where the toilets were.
"Are you ok?" Rebel and Ebony asked.
"I'm fine" I chuckled. 
"I got a video of you passing out" Ebony said with a laugh. "Text it to me tonight" I said, with a smile. I walked inside the...

Hermione's love triangle Part 3

We walked into the prefect bathroom and made a nice hot bath for the two of us. I was tying my hair up when I turned around and saw Harry shirtless, wearing his swimming trunks. My eyes widened. He was smiling at me. I quickly took of the clothes I was wearing on top of the bikini. Harry saw what I was wearing and this time his eyes widened, instead of mine. We both stepped into the hot bath and put the egg at the bottom of the bath. Harry and I moved closer and closer to each other. Our lips touched. My arms were around his shoulders. His arms were wrapped around my waist. Both of our eyes were closed. There we were. In the bath. Me and Harry. Passionately kissing. Why is kissing harry so intoxicating... I never want to stop. We heard a voice from below. We pulled away slowly, our arms still around each...

Strange but Amazing days part two[this actually happen I just used names from Harry Potter because they don't want their names on the website]

One day I was in class, sitting on the floor, talking to Astoria. Professor Snape got us in trouble in front of the whole class for talking too much. Once we got up to go do our work Cedric said to me ''Haha you got in trouble!'' I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed. We were mutual friends. but he didn't know that I liked him. A day or two later, we were in PE. Cedric wasn't listening to the teacher and he got in trouble in front of the whole class. At the end of the day the teacher told him to stay back and talked to him. Once Cedric started walking back from talking with the teacher I said ''Haha you got in trouble''. He smiled, blushed, and squirted water on me.

About a week ago I was walking home with Pansy and riding past Cedric was on his bike. There was a big crowd, because...

trying to impress

So we have school camp in a few weeks and I'm thinking of some outfits to look good in front of my crushes. Keep in mind that it's in winter.

Day one
I have a blue, purple, green and white tye dye cropped sweatshirt. [Big W]
I have some plain turquise sweatpants. [Big W]
And I have a dark navy blue oversized Champion hoodie. [Champion Website]

Day two
I have the same cropped sweatshirt as the day before but in pink, orange yellow and white. [Big W]
I have some grey sweatpants that have a sunset drawing on the legs. [Best n Less]
And I have a red, embroidered MAMBO hoodie. [Big W]

Day three
I have a grey and white Nike cropped sweatshirt. [idk my friend got it for me}
I have some champagne pink sweatpants with colorful stripes down the sides. [Best n Less]
and I have an oversized pink Adidas hoodie. [Adidas Store]

Day one PJs
I...

Life

What is life,
is it being alive,
is it doing what you want,
is it memories,
is it happiness,
is it sadness,
is it anger,
is it fear,
is it confidence,
is it experiences,
what is the meaning to life,
why are we here,
what did God think that we'd do when he created us humans,
did he want us to dicover,
to understand,
to learn,
to teach,
to love,
to create,
to find our inner meaning,
think,
what is life for?

You

Lips as soft as a pillow,
breath as fresh as mint,
muscles as big as an elephant,
eyes as beautiful as an ocean,
a voice as sweet as honey,
hair as perfect as a model,
a brain as smart as Albert Einstien,
an attidude as likable as a puppy,
a Hogwarts house,
the same as mine,
you,
with,
me.

He's here

He's here,
he's there,
he's everywhere,
he's in your room,
he's under your bed,
he's in your closet,
he's friends with the dead,
he's in front of you,
he's behind you,
he's beside you,
he's watching you,
he's stalking you,
he's in the bathroom,
he's in the kitchen,
he's in the craftroom,
he is talking to the broom,
he's in your head,
he's in your dreams, 
he's friends with the nightmare queen,
can you feel him,
he's here.

Expectations

Lately I've been thinking about,
who I am,
vs who people expect me to be,
they say to study,
instead I spend my on this website,
they say to play outside,
instead I stay inside,
they say read a book,
instead I watch Tik Tok,
they say be tall,
instead I'm not growing,
they say be perfect,
instead I'm not,
no one is,
they say be yourself,
how can I be myself with them setting all of these unrealistic expectations,
they say, they say, they say,
no,
it's now what I say.

Strange but Amazing days[this actually happen I just used names from Harry Potter because they don't want their names on the website]

So we were in class doing Smartwords [it's an English program my school does}. Pansy and Harry [one of my crushes] were in my group. Professor Snape says that whenever we do Smartwords me, Pansy and Harry talk too much and never finish the work. That's true. So whenever we do Smartwords we all have to sit on different tables. One day I was stuck on one of the questions in Smartwords so I went to ask Pansy. Turns out, she was stuck  on the same thing. So we went to ask Harry, who was lying down on the floor with Fred [another one of my crushes] and talking to him. We went to ask him and he helped us. For some reason when I was walking back Fred just randomly grabbed my ankle. I got so scared that I dropped my book on his head. He forgave me after. I don't know why he grabbed my ankle but he...

Hermiones love triangle part one

Harrys beautiful blue eyes sparkled
"Yes, Yes, Yes!!!" I said excitedly. He put one hand on my waist. The other one on my shoulder. He pulled me closer. Vanilla. He tastes like vanilla. We stayed there. My lips were on his. His on mine. We both pulled away slowly. 
"Meet me behind the castle at midnight," he said sweetly. We hugged and he went.
---
"I can't believe it, Mione! you're dating THE HARRY POTTER!!! How do you feel?!" Ginny squealed. "Like I want to kiss him again. One minute he talks about the Triwizard competition, the next he's asking me to be his girlfriend and snogging me!" I exclaimed. "Wait till the girls hear about this!' Ginny clapped excitedly."NO WAY! This is between you, me, and Harry. got it?" I said forcefully. "Fine!"
---
I wore my best dress and snuck outside where I saw the most handsome guy in the world."Hey, took you long enough" Harry joked. We...

Hermione's love triangle part 2

I woke up, got ready, and went to breakfast. Harry sat next to me today and was holding my hand under the table while we were eating. He sat next to me during classes and supposedly daydreaming about me. That's what he said. When I was in the library reading Harry came up to me and we started figuring out how he was going to pass the first task of the Triwizard championship. "You should put the dragon to sleep, then grab the egg. If that doesn't work use the Conjunctivitis Curse, but only as a last resort" I instructed. He smiled. ''You're the smartest witch I know'' he said to me. ''And you're the cutest wizard i know'' I complimented. 
---
I stood outside of the champions tent. "Harry is that you?" I asked nervously. ''Yeah, Mione'' he said. ''Just stick to the plan and then all you have to do is...'' I started. ''Battle a dragon'' Harry finished....

Hermione's love triangle part 2

---

Hermiones love triangle part one

Harrys beautiful blue eyes sparkled
---
---

one of the best days of my life (this actually happend i just used names from harry potter because they dont want their names on the website)

Dear Diary,
The day started of like any other. I woke up to my extremely loud alarm,went back to sleep after turning it off, slept in too much,ate an orange without peeling it [again], wore mismatched socks, and ran out the front door and to school. As always I was there late but luckily I have two best friends that know me so well and put my pencil case down before I got to school. I burst into the classroom luckily somehow I was early by a minute. I chucked my bag in my locker and sat down on the floor next to my two best friends. Hermione: the shy, quiet, know - it - all and Astoria. I felt bad for liking Cedric because Hermione used to like him. I felt bad for liking draco because astoria used to like him. I felt bad for liking Harry as well because Cho used to like him. Professor Snape started talking...