StellaBlue

Do you really need to know anything about me?
If you said yes, then I like you because we're both nosey
15
Gender is a social construct but I go by she/her
Sexuality is irrelevant
My music taste is immaculate and that's all you need to know

"I believe that if one man were to live out his life fully and completely, were to give form to every feeling, expression to every thought, reality to every dream- I believe that the world would gain such a fresh impulse of joy that we would forget all the maladies of mediaevalism, and return to the Hellenic ideal- to something finer, richer than the Hellenic ideal, it may be." - Oscar Wilde (The Picture of Dorian Gray)

Science Fiction Competition 2021

Geislavirkni

I inhaled the scent of lavender and honey as the breeze danced carelessly through my hair. Bending down, I grazed my fingertips against the lush grass that I stood on. The setting sun blended the waiting sky with the hues of Nyx, and I was in awe at the beauty before me. Closing my eyes, I inhaled once more, a persistent tear rolling down my cheek, and stepped forward. 
    Reality came crashing down all at once as I stepped out from the pixelated world that had brought me so much joy. I opened my eyes to my teacher, Mr. Marx, looking at me curiously, brows furrowed as if knitting them would unravel his yarn of thought. I furiously wiped the tear rolling down my cheek, and strode past him to the next exhibit. 
    As I stood with the rest of my class listening to the story of The Great Disaster for the millionth time, I thought about how unfair it...