aesthetica

Pakistan

16y/O
Student
Muslim
You can change the world✨
Live as if its your last day✨
Favorite novel,
Forty rules of Love by Elif Shafak
And also loves urdu novels☺️
Jai You

I just pen my thoughts..And I love it when someone likes my articles or give me suggestions about my work....Feel free to talk to me
With lots of love❤️

Are we really Living?✨

Yesterday, I saw a woman sleeping in front of a petrol pump on a plastic sheet with her two children who were hardly 10 years..I live in Pakistan( and a Muslim also..)  And here it's common..I think everywhere it's common...We pray 5 times a day, visit church or mosque or any other place and think we completed our duties and we have become God's favourite..We pray and visit mosque or church to show our love to God..Do God really need this? God created us so we may serve Him? I don't think that it is our reason for existence... I think He created us so we may serve his creations ✨...Many of us give charities to poor but do we really give charities??...We give the things that we don't need anymore...Usually the food,coins...that we dont need..We give it to the poors...Does religion teach us this? Doesnot it say serve them as you  serves yourself? Choose for them what you...

Some voices not heard✨

Life has been a long bumpy ride for her! Her dreams shattered,Her emotions faded....She doesn't know what this life is going to do with her...She doesn't have any idea what is she going to do!How is she gonna spend her life.... It's not about relationship,family...But her Soul...Yes!! Her soul...Her soul is all broken..Not because of some suffering but due to some emptiness in her life..And she doesn't know what's missing... Everything is there! A good family,small circle of friends who are good enough....Cousins... Everything!! But stills she is empty from inside..She says, I am an introvert... But actually she loves socialization but hates to be judged...She loves talking but hates being judged....She loves to be loved..But no one loves her! Isn't it strange...She has family, friends,cousins...But still she says that she needs love?✨

In the dark nights✨

" In the dark nights."  

In the dark nights.                                  She recalls all the lies.                               She speaks all the time.                       All the troubles she went through.                Of what nobody has clue.                        With herself she has to argue.                           In the dark nights.                                    She recalls all the lies.             ...

In the dark nights✨

" In the dark nights."   

1.           In the dark nights.         She recalls all the lies.     She speaks all the time 
  2.   All the troubles she went through.                            Of what nobody has clue.    With herself she has to argue. 
  3.      In the dark nights.               She recalls all the lies.     She speaks all the time. 
  4.   She remembers all the              words                            All the hatreds she had                heard.                          The memories that are                 blurred
  5.          In the...

Some feelings undescribable ✨

She have a huge group of friends..She have a family..Not a broken one but a good good family.But...She is still alone..She chats with her friends for hours..She spends time with her family..But still there's something that is missing.. What??..Why she always feels lonely...Why her laugh is never genuine.. Why she has to cry every night..Why is she always broken in the end?...why she can't describe what she actually is going through?..She sleeps for hours.. Because she is lazy?Nooo...Because she wants a break..She wants an escape....
She tries her best to make others laugh..She listens to them..But why no one listens to her?Why she is always left with a broken heart? Isn't she a human? Doesnot she needs someone...Who can listen to her voice..who could listen to her untold words..Who could swab her unrolled tears..❤️
                    All alone in this world full of people ✨