AspenbytheOcean

I go by Aspen(he/him)
Ftm trans
Pan/Greyromantic
Pan/Demisexual
3 cats
Favorite poem: Plurality by Louis MacNeice
Favorite desert: tiramisu
The best way to spend a free day when I'm alone is fishing with a cast net until tired and sunburned.

I welcome and encourage any intellectual debates. I'll listen to pretty much any topic, and feel free to challenge what I say. This community is full of talented writers, and we're all on here to improve, so you can always look forward to improving your work.

I'm writing a book called "The World of a Thousand Suns" and I'll post some of my favorite parts here. I also write songs, but I'm not too great at poems. I'll post more when I'm feeling confident to share my writing.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw

Peer Reviews

To the World

I loved reading this!

4 months

To Share Every Dawn

PROMPT: Talking to “You”

This was an amazing piece. I really liked how you kept a constant theme with references to the sky with the phrases "golden skin", "heavenly light", and "lashes flutter".

4 months

stained glass

unknown

Truth Be Told (Pt. I)

unknown

Senses and Seasons (See Footnotes, and then Message Board)

I really enjoyed reading this! Not only were the descriptions great, but the sounds of the words when spoken together was also amazing.

4 months