Bluebell Ladytwoshoes

Flash Fiction Competition 2016

Halo of Hope

Scattering sounds could be heard and she looked down. Jayna was walking on a thin glass panel. Beneath, was more Floods (monsters) than she had ever seen, trying to breakout. Sped past the panel with a shudder and entered a tunnel. At one end there was a Healthpack and a petrified boy. He eyed Jayna with bloodshot eyes as she glanced at the Healthpack, with her finger on the trigger of her shotgun. On the other end was her escape out of Halo.
    Jayna reached out to the boy. "Trust me, I don't kill,"
    Hesitantly, he took her hand. 

Quartet

Four Pictures

He is musically inclined, vertically challenged, nerdy but cute, academically intelligent but lack common sense.

He is my friend, flaws and all. Though I'm still trying to figure out what i actually think of him, how i feel about him. Not surprisingly, it's the latter that i struggle with.

Countdown

Starry Starry Night

Stuart gazed up into the sky and counted the stars.
If only he could share this night with someone.
"It is indeed a beautiful night," Kendal said.
So, she was here too, Stuart thought.
"It's relative, I guess," he replied.
"Let me join you, Stuart."
Kendal had said that.
Stuart nodded, smiling.
She sat.
Bliss. 

Joy to the World

Hofriendsme

Hofriendsme -- the joy of having friends surrounding you in the love of your home. 

Quartet

Four Pictures

He was musically inclined, vertically challenged, nerdy but cute, academically intelligent but lacked common sense.

He is my friend, flaws and all. Though I'm still trying to figure out what i actually think of him, how i feel about him. Not surprisingly, it's tthe latter that i struggle with. suseusedHeisuseuseHei