Sophiascb

i'm blonde but surely not dumb. ♥
i am the accumulation of my inspirations and everything i ever thought was cool.
est. january 10, 2k21

trying to inspire ;)

i love shadowhunters, neal shusterman works, and am a ravenclaw

i dance and cheer

published in flare journal and burn magazine @ boston u

happy reading, my work, and the lovely brains of others ;)

Peer Reviews

The Monster

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition: 2021

I hope my edits and suggestions are helpful. I really enjoyed reading this piece and I think that you have so much potential with it. If you ever need a friend on WTW, I'm here! Have a lovely day! :)

30 days

The new day (Review for Review because I love giving reviews, but I have no idea what to review.)

Ok, so when reading my comments and suggestions, it's very obvious that I'm reading wayyyy too far into this, but you had a near-perfect piece so I was really nitpicking so this review was hopefully slightly useful. I truly love this piece and it could honestly stay the same ;) hopefully some of this made sense !!

about 1 month

this self-destructive game

I hope that my edits were helpful and that you can improve your already great writing! Have a lovely day and good luck with the comp! ;)

about 1 month

The Power of Words

PROMPT: Single Greatest Challenge

You have a really great first draft and I hope my edits and suggestions were helpful! If you ever need a friend on WTW, or someone to review your work, I'm here!! Beautiful job, comment on one of my pieces if you update this. I'd love to rea the new and improved versions. ;)

about 1 month

The Tapestry

I hope my edits and suggestions helped you out. This is a gorgeous piece and I can see how your voice comes through. You really have a way with language. Stunning job. ;)

about 1 month

Pandemic

This is a great first draft and has so much potential! I hope that my edits and suggestions helped you out! This is lovely, you've truly done a great job.

about 1 month

when my lunch table is empty, this is why.

This poem hits close to home. I love how you've kept such complicated feelings towards this person so clear using rich figurative language and an extended metaphor. This poem has a great beginning and end, and it all feels like a perfect round trip.

about 1 month

Dream state

This is such a cool and unique concept. You're a great writer and I hope my edits helped you out. Keep up the amazing work and thank you for giving me a little bit of motivation today. ;)

about 2 months

The World Kept On Spinning

PROMPT: Week 1 - Hometown

This is so good! You really roped me in. I think if you kept the talking about colors to the ice cream parlor only (since that's what you mention in the wrap-up at the end of the poem, the brightly colored ice cream place) and use different types of adjectives for the rest of the places. Other than that, I love this so much! You have an amazing draft and I hope my suggestions helped! ;)

about 2 months

The Poetry of Life

I love this, it has perfect pacing and I'm sure that it's even more powerful as a spoken word than just me reading it in my head, and it's already exceptional. You have some amazing groundwork, keep at it, I can't wait to read more of your work! ;)

2 months

I Don't Know How to Pray, Passionately (Version 2)

I love this piece, and I love how you have this talent for exploring your thoughts in such a beautiful way. I'm lucky to read them. This is amazing and I hope my review helped!

3 months

the figure in the woods

You have an amazing foundation for a story. I'm glad that I could help, and I can't wait to see where the rest of it goes! ;)

3 months

crumbling to pieces in the absence of you

This is a really great first draft, and I'd love to see how you edit and further develop it. I love this, you're very talented. ;)

3 months

Breach (Part 2 included)

This was awesome to read. Again, I really hope that you keep going with this. It's such an interesting concept. ;)

3 months

My Unusual Recommended Book

PROMPT: Book Review Competition 2021

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't take anything I say as an insult! You did amazing. Great job! ;)

4 months

you broke me first

unknown

Reading "Refugee" by Alan Gratz (Review for review!)

PROMPT: Book Review Competition 2021

Maybe use some synonyms for "refugee," and "refuge." Great Job! I really enjoyed reading your review and would appreciate if you could take a look at mine. Have a lovely day ;)

4 months