Luiza Louback

Brazil

Latina, 17 years old
Passionate about literature!

"I thought that when you dream so big, reality learns."
- Valter Hugo Mãe

"Thinking is my fighting"
-Virginia Woolf

Peer Reviews

opened glass

Overall, this is such a song in itself with the beauty that it contains. Your piece has an air of magic to it that makes the reader want to know more! The idea is truly intriguing, and the writing is so captivating.

about 19 hours

Ornamental Angels

I love your writing! The rhythm is soothing and invites the reader to continue reading. I also liked the central idea and the rare thinking about this Christmas time. Congratulations!

23 days

Loose lips

Such a tiny poem with such big emotions. I love the simplicity of this poem. It is so real and genuine. The title, and how the idea between alcohol and being vulnerable connects it's amazing! I love it, congratulations!

27 days

Christmas Eve

PROMPT: The Drabble

I simply love this story, congratulations! It's deep, real, and really moving. It discusses another point of view (one more realistic) about the holidays and the complexity of a family's relationship. Hoping to read more of you soon!

25 days

Inlet of Affection

PROMPT: Mid-December Grab Bag

I loved this piece! The writing flows so well and you lose track of time reading and imagining this beautiful moment of love and art. Congratulations!

27 days

The Darkest Secrets (Prologue)

unknown

Chapter 1 of an untitled novel

unknown

The Forgotten Art of Living

I love this piece! It is beautifully written, the story flows well, the character is well built, with an amazing connection regarding past memories and the present actions. It has a lovely message about life and what really matters. Congratulations on this work!

28 days

Traitor

PROMPT: The Drabble

I really enjoyed this piece and the writing! I particularly enjoyed the name Branzi, it reminded me of my country's name: Brazil haha. It's a rare and unusual name, but I found it beautiful.

28 days