nolongeractive

Peer Reviews

It Hurts

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition: 2021

I really liked how this peace brought so many feelings and natural emotions that come with everyday life and made them seem normal, and I really and thoroughly enjoyed all of the metaphorical elements in the piece; it is so well written.

about 1 month

Sorry Wasn't Enough (Draft 4)

Your pieces are so inspiring and I cannot wait to see what you do next; you are insanely talented.

about 2 months

Confusion and Snakes

Definitely keep writing, I really look forward to seeing what other pieces you publish and come up with because I want to read every single one. I love you do like the simple one-liners in between each of the large paragraphs, it is almost like a metaphorical breather and it is fascinating. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, it is lovely.

2 months

Oh Atlas REVIEW FOR REVIEW

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

2 months

Christmas Times (Final Link!)

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

:)

2 months

dreamsong

This is so great, you are so talented.

2 months

benefit of the doubt

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

This is so lovely! Such relatable and special words. If you would like to review one of my songs, I would love more reviews on mine called 'butterfly sadness,' 'gatekeeper,' and 'motif.' Much love!

2 months

Review for review!!! Currently unnamed short story

2 months

A Beautiful Ache

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

2 months

After All (Draft 2)

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

This is so lovely! Such relatable and special words. If you would like to review one of my songs, I would love more reviews on mine called 'butterfly sadness,' 'gatekeeper,' and 'motif.' Much love! Also, if you want editing and songwriting help, please don't hesitate to reach out.

2 months

Hold Me

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

2 months

take 2

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

2 months

yellow / soot

2 months

Conceited, Green-Eyed, Smoke-Spilling Monster

2 months

Angels

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

2 months

Golden Light

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

2 months

Southern California (Edited)

This was incredible; it was so well done and I can tell that you put a ton of time and effort into this piece, well done.

2 months

Last December

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

2 months

"Never Alone"

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

:)

2 months

Stars and Stripes (Footnotes!)

2 months

Truth

This was lovely. If you want to write multiple reviews for each other, some of the pieces I am looking for reviews on are my pieces 'Gatekeeper' (which I submitted for competition) and my pieces 'butterfly sadness' and 'motif.' If you wanna continue reviewing each other's stuff, that would be great!

3 months