ChimChim_1

I love BTS, (kpop in general )I am also a fujoshi, I also like manga, anime, and drawing. My favorite movie is Hamilton (Really just a musical) favorite song: All the songs in Hamilton, all BTS songs and most Kpop songs UwU

I love you my little mochies, pls stay safe and remember to follow me, and I will follow you back :3 also THANK YOU VERY MOCHI, for 80+ followers UwU
Started: November 18, 2020, ALSO I REALLY need help with editing/punctuation so any tips would help. :3
¨I am more scared of falling than landing¨
-Suga from BTS
¨Ï just wanna be happier¨
-V from BTS

Mothers day VS Fathers day Ft. Children’s day (Footnotes!!)

M/D: I absolutely can’t wait for my day!
F/D: Whoop de doo, your day is coming up -_-
M/D: Could you STOP being jealous of me for one second!!
F/D: Jealous, how could I ever? All you get are some crusty flowers and chocolate I can get that any day!
M/D: How dare you disrespect me when you get a pair of FUZZY SOCKS!!
F/D: It’s the thought that COUNTS!!
M/D: SAME FOR ME!!
C/D: Now we all KNOW everybody loves me!
M/D: Whispers to fathers day* More like give a headache to everybody 
F/D:  Pfft...I know right
ChimChim: You Both are important to m-
M/D and F/D: Who asked you!!

In my Dreams

I close my eyes and try to fly away. In my dream, I don’t see or notice the people looking at me. I think about the way I’m going to fly and how high I’m going to soar in the sky. In my dream, I don’t notice the people walking towards me. I find the tallest mountain with the highest cliff with the most unstable ledge. In my dream, I did not feel the tears rolling down my face. Walking to that ledge I didn’t hear the running feet at the fast pace of movement. Only a few feet left to which I will finally be able to fly away, to soar, to be happy. To never be minimized again, and it's just a few feet away.  In my dream, I hear the screams to stop and to back away.  I hear the safety. I hear the love. Yet it is a moment too late. At that moment I leap...

Love is easier said than done

Love is easier said than done. Trying to find someone that will bring more than you ask for is hard. Trying to block out the demons that speak ill in your ears is hard. Waking up everyday is hard. Life is hard, holding on is hard. Saying NO and walking away is hard when being tempted by a friend. Walking the same path not seeing anything new in life is hard. Yet the one thing that comes easy is hard to accept. I know for a fact that letting go is easy. I know from experience that when you let go you hurt and that’s all you ever do is hurt. I too hear the words of false hopes and lies. I too have tried to tempt people into walking down the twisted dark road. Loving someone is the hardest thing some people have to do. Loving a person with your whole heart is a sacrifice of a person's mind....

To: Jonghyun R.I.P

Hello, Jonghyun how are you? Are you happy? Are you looking down on me and the other members? Did you see how many views our new song hit?!?... I think it was because of you…
I wish you were here with us, I wish I could have saved you, I wish I could have been a better leader...Im sorry I failed to save you, but if I had another chance I would do anything to have you
In my life again, I love you. I’ll never forget you. Let’s be happy together in our next life. R.I.P

Sincerely, Onew

To: Jonghyun\ Kim Jong-hyun
Frome: Onew\ Lee Jin-Ki 

Song Writing Competition 2021

Behind the scenes

(Verse 1)
Look me in the eyes, filled with despair.
Surrounded by cold air.
Tell me the truth. Like nobody else could do.
Tell me who I am, and show me.
Speak to me. Please.

(Chorus)
It’s hard to pray when you have no mind.
It’s hard to have you, but not myself.
It’s hard to let go, but why?

(Verse 2)
Why? because...I love you, and I barely love myself.
I hate when im not there, I hate when I see you. Because
a person like me is greedy, and that’s what im being of you.
I want you to fly like a butterfly, but if that means without me ill be pleased
I cant wait to see you grow. Behind the scenes.

Even if

Even if I don’t get to hold you in the end, I know you will be happier. 
Even if you want me, we both know you want what’s left of her. 
Even if you still choose the wrong decision, we know im no better.
I’ll still be here for you when you need me, I knew what I have longed for would
Never be covered by you, and I knew that still wanting you.
사랑해내사랑 ( I love you, my love)

25 Words

Dreams could only...

A little girl had a dream of her reaching the top of where she wanted to be, but dreams could only take her so far.

Fools

Only fools fall for you.
Only fools cry for you.
Only fools want you.
Only fools do what I do.
I'm the only fool to fall.

In the moment

In the moment, writer's block is okay.
In the moment, I'm okay.
In the moment, it's good to dream big.
In the moment, it's hard to think big.

In the moment...it's ok to be lost, as long as you know you at the moment.
now excuse me for one moment...

Left an the end

Have you ever had a friend who turned their back on you? I did I still do. I absolutely hate when a person thinks your weak and leads you on, to think they're a perfect friend for you. And in the end, they leave you hopeless, and you probably feel like a fool. And it's like you were left and the end of a cliff, only to save yourself.

Rain

Rain is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I love the smell, touch, taste, sound. I love it more than I love myself, so... next time when I see you let's dance in the rain again so that I can see two beautiful things again. 

¨Im your hope your my hope im Chim hope¨

Im your hope with wide arms opened. And you are my hope too. I never wanna see you look down, or go down. Because I will too. ¨Im your hope your my hope I'm Chim hope¨

First love

Your right there, but I feel no connection.

I want to reach, out but I can't.

If I let go, will you come back?

Or would you leave with no regrets?

To my first love: Do you even know what love is?

Have you lied to me this whole time?

...

Saying you cant end up with your first love forever is a lie.

Saying you can't or won't end up with your first love, in the end, is a lie. My grandma and grandpa are a perfect example, they fell in love in middle school and were still in love at the end of grandmas days of living on earth. My grandma still loves her, through sickness and health is a perfect example for them and alive or dead. On my grandma's last seconds of breath, she kissed my dear grandpa, and I bet he fell more in love when she did that.

ChimChim VS Grammar

Gr: it's NOT HARD JUST PUT A COMMA THEIR. 

Cm: Easy for you to say.

GR: Idk what I have to say to get to your brain.

Cm: >:0 HEY!! grammar more like grinch.

Gr: you know what...bye.

Cm: NO WAIT I NEED YOU FOR MY WTW PIECE!!. 

Gr: (Walks away)

unexpected storm

Sometimes you see when a storm is coming, and it's expected. Sometimes a storm comes unexpected. 

If I could send a letter to somebody in heaven part 2

Dear, Grandma/Ernst

Hello, Grandma how are you? today was your funeral. And as you saw from above I cried my eyes out. I also know you heard me say ¨sorry,¨ too you. I should have done more, for you and loved you as much as you loved me, and should have taken more care of you. I also want to say thank you. Because this showed me that I should take time with my own mother and care, and love for her, more and not take her for granted. I hope you and mamma Roseman (My great-grandma) are doing well.I love you. 

Sincerely, Gianna Moore 
Eunice Mae Vaughn Sunrise: September 6, 1952, Sunset: December 21, 2020

Regrets

There is a shadow, in a dark scary place, lost on where it is and who it is. The shadow saw a circle of light daylight. Having not one person to reflect it attempted to run towards it but... it's getting held back, by itself reaching, and reaching, the shadow slowly deteriorates, as it looks like its getting eat up, and soon the shadow is gone.  

Do you understand?

You have too through the cold, to get to the hot.

If you think your nothing, without something it's the other way around. 

You will only understand if you went through it.

Christmas VS Halloween (featuring Easter)

Q: Who do you think is the best holiday?

Chis: Obviously me I bring the family together. 

Hall: No me because I give everybody free candy.

Chis: Well that's a lie they stop coming to you as soon as they hit 15.

Hall: They only like you for the presents.

Chis: HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF ME THAT WAY. 

Easter: Now everybody knows they love me.

hall: East you just copied Chis.

Chis: Exactly and Hall they only want you for candy.

Hall: HOW DARE YOU?

Chis: HOW DARE YOU?

Life

If something really happens to you that changes everything in your future and makes a regret from the past but that's just how life goes. 

Beautiful keys

The first time I touched a piano key welcomed me to a new world. I soon opened that door when I was 7 and I played my first song I couldn't stop my hands just keep going. When I was 8 I was introduced to a recital, I was so nervous, I flattened out my dress, and as soon as I played I forgot I was being watched, I felt like I was in the clouds flying in the sky. By the time I was nine I was getting awards, I could feel the music. I went to my brother's piano concerts and loved how the crowd admired him, and how his music help express himself, I remember, pressing my ear against his door hearing him play. I went to a concert with all types of instruments when I played my body moved along with my hands as my eyes closed and when they opened the whole crowd was standing....

One true feeling

There is one feeling that you will experience throughout your whole life, and it's pain because even happiness can turn to pain, it's the one and only true feeling.

Notice

Did you ever notice that you always witness somebody drowning? I never believed this until now until this pandemic on how much of a burden I am and how I make others drown for just being the person I am.
:) ;)

Past self

Looking at my past self im satisfied, I went through everything good and bad I am glad because it built up the things I have today, who I am today, and what I am today, Still looking to find myself (whatever that means) but the maze will never end until I finish it.

If I could send a letter to somebody in heaven part 1

Dear, Mamma Roseman

Hello, Mamma how are you? I hope you doing well or even better than you were. Yesterday you passed away and I was shocked to hear the news. (even though you're my great-grandma) I didn't just write this letter to say how much I missed you but how much I am sorry. I am really sorry, I should have cherished you, more cared about you, more but I took you for granted, and I'm sorry about that. I wish I could go back in time and fix everything. if you could I would wish you can come back as a person so I could care for you as I should have in your past life I hope your doing good and enjoy the afterlife once again I'm sorry and I love you.

sincerely ChimChim_1

No help of help

Ever since I was put in this white room I had t go to a young woman, with brunette hair, and too much makeup, They always brought me to her room 301, where she would always ask me questions, ¨how are you feeling today?¨ and if I say good ¨why is that? who made you feel this way?¨ like I can't just be happy on my own. I soon learned that she was a therapist and I hate them especially this one she doesn't help me at all like they said they would. I feel hopeless now. After all, if they think she can help me they must think I'm pathetic...reall pathetic because nobody tried to care about me until now.

Whats real?

Santa clause is fake 

So is the tooth fairy 

along with mermaid

and dragons

So...what is rea?l I was told they were all real and that was a lie. So tell me the truth...before I find out myself   

Tonight daily chow with ChimChim_1 Searching_Astro and Rohan's Defender

ChimChim_1: ¨Hello, Everyone thanks for clicking on today's news with ChimChim_1, and Searching_Astro today we have a special guest... *Drum Rolls*ROHAN´S DEFENDER!!!!!¨

Rohan´s Defender: ¨HEY! What's up, everyone?¨ (Waves at crowd/You)

Searching_Astro: Today's topic is... *drumroll* ¨What if you talk about Music!! Or books would be great too!!¨ by: Rohan´s Defender/ Eden from KY!! 

ChimChim_1: Well first let's learn a little bit more about our special guest, :3 Rohan may you please tell us a fact about yourself? 

Rohan´s Defender: ¨I love horses, and have actually competed in a few horseback riding shows!¨

Searchin_Astro: ¨Oh cool!! *Googles are horses the ones that spit on you?*¨

ChimChim_1:¨ Really Astro? A horse is obviously the black and white animal you see at farms¨(Know your animal's kids)

ChimChim_1: ¨let's begin with the talk everyone *Reads Card* What is your favorite book and why? Let's start with our special guest.¨  

Rohan´s Defender:¨ My favorite book series (top two) are The Lord of...

Why love?

Why is love the most wanted thing the most hated thing in this world? Can you debate over it? when will you get over it? I used to hate seeing people fall in love because I have seen so many heartbreaks in my life like my parents, sisters. even my brothers. I am scared to fall in love, they say many things come with it, but I think in the end the worst of many things come.

Lets be honest

Let's be honest 2016 was the best year. 2020 was the worst year. 2021 what will you become?

Lost in a maze

Sharice: WOO HOO!!! You're the first one to finish the maze.

Gracie: No I'm not.

Sharice: what do you mean??

Gracie: I am still lost, I have a long way to go until I officially finish the maze.

Tonight daily show with ChimChim_1 and Searching_Astro

ChimChim_1: Hello. everyone thanks for clicking on today's news with ChimChim_1 talk show :3 we have a special guest today named *Drum rolls*   

ChimChim_1: SEARCHING _ASTRO who happens to be my big sis!!

Searchin_Astro: Hello, 

CHimChim_1: Now since the show is new let discuss a little bit what will be in it 

Searching_Astro: 1.a special guest will most likely always be here (Including fans if you say you want to for the next day in the comments) 

2. There will always be a topic to talk about (You can pick it in the comments for the next show) 

3. ITS GOING TO BE FUN AND FUNNY 

ChimChim_1: Please put in the comments what you would like to talk about then your name and where you are from will be shouted out before we answer the question 

Searching_Astro: Pleas stay tuned thx for reading 

(If you have any questions pleas ask us down below in the comments)

Fiction part of me

You really admired me? because you said everything comes good and easy for me? and you also decided to start copying me. I have worked for EVERYTHING I have got, and you still seem to like the fiction part of me, the ONLY part you like of me is the part you made up because you love to skip the bad you have seen in me ¨she has a good boyfriend, and good grades and a lot of friends, and she's rich¨ is all you say and think of me right? and you only came to me to be just like me, not my friend right? but the cruelest thing that you did was turn your jealousy into a fiction of me. You said terrible things to me thinking you knew the real me, and I'm writing this to you that I am NOT or WHO you think I am. I am nowhere near because I'm also a human in...

What a disappointment

ChimChim_1 presents

I thought when you get a reward you feel happy.
I feel like a disappointment.
I thought when you dress like others around you you have self-confidence. 
I feel like a disappointment. 
I thought I would feel better trying to fit in with a crowd. 
But I feel like a disappointment all over again.
I feel like I'm changing me.

Sunshine

¨everybody needs a little sunshine¨ is what I used to say when I woke up in the morning and opened up the blinds. When I was little now I wake up and daydream and go back to sleep I wonder now how I got that much energy without coffee and how thinking that makes me sound old. So today I opened the blinds and said ¨Everybody needs a little sunshine¨ and that's the end.

A wanting life is a ending life

There is a girl, lost and confused in the world, she thought she knew where she was going in the world when things were going her way but...she was wrong, Then she figured out when you going up in the world you also going down, The girl had the weirdest dream of her being lost in mid-air no ground for her to land on, Soon there was ground but also a demon who acted as if he understood sucking her in to do things to get in a higher ranking and being better in her eyes, She then noticed that she was at the top and nothing was there for her, no prize, nothing to love,  nothing realistic, she was lost again and figured out this demon did not know her as she tried to pull away from him she kept getting sucked in again and again then she finally let go and got sucked in only seeing a peep...

Paper hearts

I remember the first time we went out and you handed me a paper heart with the words Would you like to go out with me y or n circle it and I circled yes and can still see the mark of it I treasured that heart and put it somewhere safe so nobody would mess with it. Today was the first time I looked at it since forever tears dripping on the card holding it to my chest a memory flashed of when I sent you a paper heart for Valentine day and you loved it after that we sent each other hearts every day until now. ¨Selena!¨ mom yelled ¨time to go¨ she said softly I was wearing the bright yellow dress I wore on our first date as I went into the car I grabbed a new heart I had made for you as soon as the car stopped I walked to your stop where your grave...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN!!! (FROM BTS!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN
Happy birthday you BOOTIFUL boy. I hope you find happiness forever, even though you might not see this I still want to make this just in case because your AMAZING, I want you to have a good birthday, and know I LUV CHU, and a whole bunch of others does too. I really am sad about you going to the military but life goes on and I must accept that. I wish you have happiness all the time well all 7 of you. :3 

Beautiful swan

Once there was a little duckling lost in his world because his mother left him, not being able to swim, find food, or a shelter, he was completely lost in the world, he even tried joining other ducklings but they always kicked him out. One day a beautiful swan walked by the duckling and asked ¨Would you like me to teach you to swim and fly?¨ she asked¨Yes¨ the little duckling said ¨Yes pleas¨ he remarked. The duckling soon turned into a duck learning its way by a swan of course he got taught differentlyy because their two different breeds of birds but he didn't care as long as he had the swan by his side. The swan and the duck always went on a fly around a farm near the city every morning but as they landed Bang!! it was a gunshot and as the duck looked to the side of him the swan was no longer flying with him....

The ghetto? part 2 (Pleas excuse them)

Myraclewhip´s story: Once upon a time there was a black Pikachu and everybody was like WHAT!! ànd Pickachu was like cmon main just because I'm not yellow ain't mean nothing and he also likes chips so den the chips came to life and he was like oh dang I can start a crew and so he did and got in a battle with a cat and he won and everybody put some respect on his name.
                  (Excuse their punctuation they don't want me to edit )
Elsa´s story: Once apon a time A chicken was a pet but he died so then he turned to a rabbit who was in love with a chicken and there was also some corn and bread they ate and then that's the end?

Me\you: How did yall pass writing last year these stories are-          

Elsa: For creativity Duh _-_ how...

Why?

Why do we septate are selves when our ancestors fought for us to be together?
Is it because he's gay and you don't like gays? or she likes trump and she likes Biden? or because he's black and she's white or any other race? or maybe because that's a girl and that's a boy? I have a very good friend named grace since 3rd grade but this year I found out that she likes trump!! but even after she told me that nothing really changed. Even though I do not support her opinion it does NOT mean we have to stop being friends, and just because she supports trump does not mean she is racist even though most supporters are, not all of them are, You should never do that to somebody because of what they like and believe you can't just assume what their like just because of other people who have their same opinion at least try to...

A letter to BTS

Dear, BTS

This is ChimChim_1 and I decided to write a letter to you even though you may never get it but why not try? I really just wanted to tell you guys how amazing you guys are, and how you impacted my life and how you never doubted me even thou I have done that to many, you keep me from being bored in quarantine and you keep me in the right mindset and also help me let go of things, I can't do anything to help you. Comparing for what you have done for me you can take my 4 dollars if that helps but that's nothing since yall got millions I also wanted to tell you all the I LOVE YOU!! and even though you taught people how to love themselves even when you think you your selves have flaws you are still amazing and I no longer expect more because you gave me more than enough....

The ghetto? part 1 (Sorry I let my friends write this one pleas enjoy)

Myracle whip: AYEEEEEEE Ugly butt where you att                 ( Da chat)    Their real names are Myracle Elise and                                                                                                             ChimChim(Me      
Elsa: quit playin with me you finna get popped 

Myracle: What check yo grammar before you type genius 

potato dip: I did like ya cut G off of these two (read if you haven't already)

Myracle whip: YOU DID WHAT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Elsa: Calm DOWN!!

Patao dip: Ok time to start

Myracle whip: Ight bet 

Elsa: BETTTTTTTTT 

ChimChim_1 T-T (HELP ME)

I use to judge (pleas read footnotes)

I have NEVER heard of a person who Never judged somebody or something, ¨I use to judge¨ is the last words you said to me before you hung up, And that was the last time I heard you clear mild toned voice, I thought it was nonsense, and threw my phone in anger because I was confused but now I understand...now I completely understand and I am wondering who made you think that way? and why did it take me so long to realize what you were saying?

The short life of a black little girl

Bam!!! 

I have been shot.

But why? I have been a good girl

is my brother okay??

My mother runs to me yelling 

¨it's okay your okay just pleas stay pleas stay¨

I soon look up because I know soon ill see the light. 

I hear my brother calling my name and holding my hand. 

Then I hear a siren of an ambulance but it's too late all my blood had escaped.

I feel my soul slipping from my body ill see my papa again at least and I let go of my brother's hand and release.

News reporter: And today we have a sad story of a little girl named Athena getting shot for her brother there are 3 suspects waiting to be arrested.

Never forget

I will never forget the time where I was drowned alone and alive, because of you or how many times I cried because of you. I never realized how much you manipulated me and the others around me, until now. That night when you said ¨isnt  it normal?¨ I hesitated because I thought well what if it is and how you might think I was weird if I said no and you knew I would think like that like everybody else. That night I agreed knowing what you were doing was wrong in both of our heads. But you're not like everybody else your different you always find a way to suck me into your plan and leave, and they don't even try to put me in their plan. Now im no longer in your plans and left them with my life ruined at that time I thought there was only one way to fix that... how to restart my...

I wonder (Like if you feel the same UwU)

Sometimes I wonder why God put me on this earth, knowing a whole bunch of people disagree with that. I wonder why my mom biological mom gave me up, I wonder do I really want to live and see the next hateful day? and why am I still alive? This pandemic isn't helping I am lost with my thought and don't know where to go with them so I keep them why do I like that? or look like this? why can't I be them? I never had control over them, it was easy to get manipulated after the spell of manipulation, I was depressed, like a baby duckling left in a pond because his mamma left him what is he going to do? he just learned how to swim. That's what I'm usually thinking whats the next step 

I wish a day

I wish life could be like a day restarts fresh and new every 24 hours, but I am the same after every day, and also what people think of me is the same, I really thought I could change the way it could be by changing me, it still doesn't work like that, because I want to be the real me I am tired but awake every day seeing the same me, not even a new day can help me.

Like ya cut G

SLAP!!!
Elise: like ya cut G  
Myracle: ouch!!!
Class: hahaha
Myracle: Really you had to do that 
 Elise: yeah...sorry
Myracle: *Slaps Elise's neck and runs* 
Elise: HEYY *Runs after her* 

Do I look like I care? (My old 5th grade poem XD)

Do I look like I care when you say you want me back? because I DONT want you back. Do I not look serious enough when I say that? what's not clicking because I am so tired of yo mess and this time I'm not picking it up because I DONT CARE go-ahead blow up my phone you're already blocked, and ill do it again with your other number so go ahead and say sorry or whatever but just so you know I don't care what you do anymore so go ahead and run to yo side one. 

Old tune

I press the keys from an old tune and think ¨why did I stop?¨ Memories flash through my head, on how I wanted to be such a good piano player, and how I went to so many classes for it but then I stopped...but why? My hands are in bandages and this old tune is what I can no longer play I worked so hard for anything and I got nothing but why? I am dropped into a hole of mystery, and I see one door and I open the door and see a person just like me pursuing my dreams. I now question myself is this for me? looking at my hands I stop the tune and make my final decision to move along because I was no longer playing old things.   

All about ChimChim_1 Prompt 1 2 and 3 :3(pleas read)

1. What is your favorite genre to write?: Fiction
  2. What is your favorite genre to read? : I love to read bl because I am a fujoshi UwU(don't judge me pls)
  3. What draws you to the WtW community? : I really just wanted to make books and make ppl happy 
  4. What do you find most challenging about writing?: For me, it would be how to get readers interested 
  5. Most exhilarating?  : When I get nice comments :3
  6. What is one goal that you have for yourself while here? : I want to get better at writing and punctuation 
PROMPT #2: ALL IN A NAME
Were you named after someone? My real name no ChimChim_1 yes 
Have you always been called a nickname? : A few times 
Do you know anyone with the same name? : Their nickname yes (Park Jimin)
Does your name have historical significance? : I mean BTS is history so... I guess?
Do you have any fun facts or...

4. What do you find most challenging about writing?: For me, it would be hoe to get readers interested 
PROMPT #2: ALL IN A NAME
Do you have any fun facts...

Future me

Dear, Future me 
Hello how are you what are you doing? What are you like? Have you found yourself are still trying to figure out what that means?? Do you look and think the same? Where are you at right now? did you ever get to meet BTS or learn more of the Korean language? do you have your own house? what does it look like?? are you still judged by your looks and get affected by it are stopped dressing like that? Do you truly love yourself? I hope you do that's all.

Sing? part 4

ChimChim_1 presents
 I zipped him, across the field to slow the girls down and went into the school. l came back out a bit in the back door, and walked him, to the back of the school as soon as I was done I let go, he was panting like he ran a marathon for hours. I was surprised he had such a nice body and he can’t even run that jog, it was at most a 3-minute run.  “ThAnK yOu” he could barely get the words out. “Your welcome,” I said my stomach grumbled. I was so hungry “umm… here,” he said, giving me money. “I saw you at the vending machine but you saved me instead of getting food”. “Keep your money, I don’t want it or need it but thanks for offering “oh?” He said okay then he took out his phone and put on Spotify and started listening to Shissou (Btw it’s a real song you...

Life is a big bruise

¨All wars end¨ said the guy who wore a piece of army clothing all the time. ¨But the scars you get from them never go away¨. ¨Really¨ said the little boy ¨yes¨ said the guy ¨well were is it¨ the boy asked I want to see it ¨well¨ the guy said ¨its all in my head so I could never show you it but I could only tell you about it¨ the boy was confused he had seen that the man had many scars but hes saying their is one in his head? The little boys face was lit with confusion the guy said ¨you wouldn't know until your older and you will learn that life itself is a big bruise and also a war.¨ 

A person that matters to me

Do you have a person that matters t you ?? Who is it?? And why?? You might say ¨My mom¨ which might be true! My mother would be one of them too. My person that matters to me  would be my dad Roosevelt Moore. My dad is one of the kindest and amazing people in this world. He has short black hair and a beard. He dyes his black all the time and is a big guy but the average height and small eyes and has a lot of humor. I chose him because we are very close. I think now we’re even closer ever since he was diagnosed with diabetes. Our relationship is closer than anybody in the family and I’m the youngest of 4 which makes me the 5th kid. I think it’s because he understands me and my own problems and because he is always there when I need him even without being there.

One time...

I once had a friend

ChimChim_1 presents 

I once had a friend who loved and cherished, me who looked after me and took care of me, but my friend was not real, neither fake, to me they were imaginary. The only friend I could keep and who would listen to me. That friend is long gone, and only appears when I weep.

For all those haters out their PLS READ!!!

All my life I loved to be noticed and cherished but now I might not know what to do when I feel those feeling. My friends always say ChimChim you’re so cute, you have a cute smile,
What made you dress adorable today, some others say you act like your 7 or 8 you look like a toddler. I love wearing cute things with cat ears on them and shoes that are super cute that maybe a 7-year-old kid wants and when it rains holding my Chim Chim umbrella up for everybody to see but that’s what I like and if you’re going to judge me for wearing a cat or bunny-eared hoodie then you can fluff of because I am always going to be me I will walk around this world however I want and until you stop me then be it I might be called cute but even cuteness has its weakness so whenever I smile I could...

First 6th grade poetry

Stanza One
I love my dad.
I love my mom.
I love my family I love em all.

Stanza Two
I love it when the sun shines bright.
I love it when I see a city sight.
I love the colors pink and white.
I love drinking coffee frappes at night.

Stanza Three
But I really love to sing songs.
I love it when it takes you near
somewhere by the ear.  

Stanza Four
If the music is slow so is my role.
If the music fast so on I go.
I never want to stop. 
To those k pop bops.

Sing? part 3

ChimChim_1 presents 
¨Okay class calm down¨ Mrs.Snitcher said ¨ today we have a new student who has cancer and also half deaf. So please help him out and take care of him. A boy with black straight hair and a nice toned body with hearing aids came into the class and waved at everybody. All the girls went crazy ¨OMG he fine¨ ¨You know BTS?¨ ¨Him or Jace idk who to pick¨ ¨Hello¨ he said.  ¨My name is Alex¨. The teacher pointed to the empty seat behind me and said for me to raise my hand so he can sit at the desk behind me, and know who I was. Soon it was lunchtime and where I would be at is behind the school so the girls couldn’t find me. Soon I got hungry, so I wanted to get a blueberry muffin from the vending machine. “Ok I'll run my fastest so nobody will see me.” As I went to...

Makeup is my mask

My eyes burn, from crying again because this mask is supposed to help me look better, but I look worse because people see me as a fake image than what I am. I no longer realize who I am my face is always heavy, like the secret I'm holding above my head. This mask has become my fear but at first, I was so grateful what do I do for this mask...For I have messed up my real life with a fake look by wearing it. 

BTS!!!

ChimChim_1 presents 
If your reading this you probably know or like BTS or just maybe Kpop (Put it in the comments)
On my first day, somebody already found out I was army (It wasn’t a secret and I have seen many more)But I feel there has been hate to so I will put some very good reasons on why I and many others love BTS.
1.Their music is very good and they broke so many records with it it’s hard to not notice them even if you don’t even like music or kpop.
2.Their very good looking but im not ARMY just because of their looks it’s also their personalities that are sweet and kind.

3. They worked very hard to get where they are and to see what they succeeded in such a little time makes me happy. (Not saying other artists didn’t )

4. Their genre of music is the best like loving...

Not enough time

Not enough time?
ChimChim_1 presents 
At your funeral, they said there wasn’t enough time. I wondered what that meant at the time but now I know what it means. Whenever somebody dies your mind automatically goes to the time you spent with them it and they were right it wasnt enough time. 

Sing? part 2

ChimChim_1 presents 
I go to Cross middle, the school where I get mobbed by girls every day and everywhere. It might sound shady or ungrateful to some, but I really don’t like it. Fame is not what I asked for. I never really bothered it except for when I was young and was bullied. I then wanted to get revenge, but mom said “fighting fire with fire is never the answer”. On the day of the talent show, everything changed from being friendless. Everybody was surprised at how good I could sing but on that day I noticed how cruel the world could be.  I replaced the most popular kid by just opening my mouth and saying a few words with a tune and a great voice. I really still have no friends, just people who want to use me for girls and even they call me ungrateful. ¨You have to be gay¨ ¨he’s gay. He has to be after...

Not enough time

Not enough time?
ChimChim_1 presents 
At your funeral, they said there wasn’t enough time. I wondered what that meant at the time but now I know what it means. Whenever somebody dies your mind automatically goes to the time you spent with them it and they were right it was enough time. 

Heaven sent

ChimChim_1 presents  
Even though you’re gone memories of you are always in my head heaven sent an angel and also took one away.  I will always be sad for the last time we met I said rude things but I know you can hear me so I can tell you sorry for everything next time let’s meet happily.  I can’t wait for you my friend for you to see the new me once again I can’t wait until we meet.

BLM

ChimChim_1 presents 

My brothers are dying, sisters are crying, kids confused about what to do.  
Life's a blur. I moved but have nowhere to go. We the people call out in the dark only to be silenced. My life will be short either by blade or gun. I am a menace because of my skin time and time my people have died. I'm tired of us hurting, are we not God's kids? We ask for change but now we demand we are impatient. We were once obedient but not till the end stand with me or die with me and this is the end. 

This poem is about the injustice of people of color and the confusion that we express and how they (we) need more people to stand. In order to make a change in our closed-minded world because we are no longer taking this hate 

ChimChim_1
Thx for reading :3 editing goes to:Abreeya Moore pls follow her to...

Sing?? part 1

ChimChim_1 presents 
My name is Jace and I am a lonely person in such a cruel world. It feels as just yesterday my mom was holding me, and today I am now at her funeral why? Why me? I feel as God hates me because he knew mom was the only person I had left, ¨Jace you there?¨ I heard my grandma say. She was now my new guardian. Aunt May says she didn’t want anything to do with me.  I was still my dad’s boy and had him in me. I felt like that was always brought up but said nothing about it.  Mom was very beautiful she was actually in a famous singing group called Rose Gold her being the second famous. After she got diagnosed with cancer they broke up. She went solo after that but I know singing is what killed her. I and my mom are very alike, we both are good-looking and can sing....