Ava Marie

Hi I'm Ava
15
She/Her

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Rock Climber

Always laughing
Beatlemaniac
Favourite book: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Bad jokes are the best!
I draw occasionally
I love constructive criticism!

Joined: 11/14/2020

~Aspire to inspire~
———————————————————————
Go check out my amazing real-life little sister Peyton Feltham, and real-life friend kebivy!!!
Also, my very talented WtW friends Rival and BizzleWrites!!
———————————————————————
"Though my soul may set in darkness,
it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars
too fondly to be fearful
of the night."
-Sarah Williams
———
"You have to be odd to be number one."
-Dr. Seuss
———
"He said:
Don't you feel lonely living in your own little world?
She whispered:
Don't you feel powerless living in other people's worlds?"
-F.G.
———
"I am under no obligation to make sense to you."
-Unknown
———
"Tell the truth and make it rhyme."
-John Lennon

Peer Reviews

Whirlwind of change

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition: 2021

This is amazing!! Good luck in the competition, I have a feeling you're going to do really well!!!

1 day

Library...

I love this so much!!! I don't visit my school library very often anymore, but I used to go there quite a bit at lunch. It never really held that comforting feeling though. Your's sounds amazing!!! I also can't go to our library downtown because one it's quite far away, and two it's located in what's probably one of the sketchiest parts of downtown. Just know that you definitely don't have to take any of my suggestions if you don't want to, after all, they are only suggestions. Also I'm sorry this is late!!!

8 days

Hank the Not-Dog (Footnotes)

This was really good, and a interesting read. I love how you didn't give a diagnosis until very close to the end. How did you do on the assignment? Also, sorry this is so late!!!

8 days

Only in my Dreams | Bookshops

This story was so good, and a pleasure to review. I hope you found this helpful, but just know that you don't have to take my suggestions if you don't want to. I hope you don't mind that I went a little hard on this piece, I know that I love it when people critique my work, and so I try my best to add as many suggestions as I can. I can't wait to read more of your work, you are a very talented writer. Keep going!!!

27 days

The Girl With The Golden Eyes

PROMPT: Single Greatest Challenge

This poem was so good, and a pleasure to review. I hope you find my comments helpful, but know that you don't have to use them if you don't want to.

28 days

Kingdom on a Cloud Chapter One (Looking For Peer Reviews)

I loved this so much and I can't wait to read more!!!

about 2 months

I Should Have Done This In September

PROMPT: Dust Jacket

Keep going!

2 months

Story of a Shattered Heart By:Rival

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

You are going to go places in life with your music.

2 months

art... ist

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

Also you said that you would give people reviews if they wanted, and I have this short story that I'm really proud of that I posted a few days ago called The Thought of Freedom, and I was wondering (if you have the time and would like to) if you would review it? I love getting feedback on my work, critiques are basically why I started on this site in the first place. I think you are a very talented writer also. But again, you don't have to if you don't want to. Thanks.

2 months