PhoenixLopez

Novel Writing Competition 2020

Survive Just Survive

Running through the forest, I try to look for my friends. But it’s no use, and my heart splinters beside my aching lungs as I realize they might all be dead. My legs are aching. I slump against a tree and glance around. I think I’ve lost the killer, but just as I start running, my vision blurs, and I slip into the darkness. You are probably wondering who I am and what on earth is going on. Well I'll tell you. My name is Aubrey and I just have one piece of advice for all you if your ever in the position I am in. Survive just survive. My story didn't start out like this, it was quite fun if you ask me.

Me, my friends and a group of our fellow classmates were heading off to a camp for a few days. It was time for our annual senior trip and we were all excited. I personally was very excited...

Novel Writing Competition 2020

Survive Just Survive

Running through the forest, I try to look for my friends. Nut it’s no use, and my heart splinters beside my aching lungs as I realize they might all be dead. My legs are aching. I slump against a tree and glance around. I think I’ve lost the killer, but just as I start running, my vision blurs, and I slip into the darkness. You are probably wondering who I am and what on earth is going on. Well I'll tell you. My name is Aubrey and I just have one piece of advice for all you if your ever in the position I am in. Survive just survive. My story didn't start out like this, it was quite fun if you ask me.

Novel Writing Competition 2020

Survive Just Survive

Running through the forest I tried to look for my friends. But it was no use, I think they're dead.  I hid behind a tree to catch my breath. I have no idea how long I've been running for but I just need a break. I look around and it seems like I lost the killer. Just as I was about to run back to the road everything went black and I slipped into the darkness. You are probably wondering who I am and what on earth is going on. Well I'll tell you. My name is Aubrey and I just have one piece of advice for all you if your ever in the position I am in. Survive just survive. My story didn't start out like this, it was quite fun if you ask me.

Me, my friends and a group of our fellow classmates were heading off to a camp for a few days. It was time for...

Novel Writing Competition 2020

Survive Just Survive

Running through the forest I tried to look for my friends. But it was no use, I think that they're all dead. I hid behind a tree to catch my breath. I have no idea how long I've been running for but I just need a break. I look around and it seems like I lost the killer. Just as I was about to run back to the road everything went black and I slipped into the darkness. You are probably wondering who I am and what on earth is going on. Well I'll tell you. My name is Aubrey and I just have one piece of advice for all you if your ever in the position I am in. Survive just survive. My story didn't start out like this, it was quite fun if you ask me. Me, my friends and a group of our fellow classmates were heading off to a camp for a few days. It was...