Bailee

You may be wondering what makes me different from you or the person in the corner? Well not a lot really, I write on here, on Wattpad, and singing is my life. I'm striving to one day perform on Broadway... hopefully. I honestly just love feedback!

Hey everyone! I would really appreciate some constructive criticism. I struggle a lot with grammar. I would love to gain feedback about how I could improve this... thanks! From a girl you don't know!

Peer Reviews

Resolve

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2016

unknown

Fledgling

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2016

Well done! Keep writing, you have some fabulous work here.

over 4 years

My Hope

PROMPT: A piece of good news.

Overall I thought this was a very well written piece, well done!

over 5 years

Empty Stomachs

PROMPT: Two in a Canoe

I thought this was well written. It was continuously intriguing. There were times where vocabulary could have maybe been different to make it more interesting. Other than that I overall thoroughly enjoyed the story! :)

almost 6 years

All about the LOVE: Melissa Pick shares her fervor for tennis

PROMPT: Sports Journalism Competition 2015

Overall I feel this piece has demonstrated an exciting piece of work demonstrating a use of elaborate language, good source of information and the need to continue reading. This is a very entertaining piece of writing.

almost 6 years

Scar of the Moon

PROMPT: Story of a Scar

be careful it went from a narrative in to a persuasive narrative, it can be persuasive but make sure you stay in the genre

unknown