mirkat

she/her│infp-a
est. 10/15/20

in love with the world
existing is all i know how to do

"too dizzying to love anywhere
but from a distance"

“what novelty is worth that sweet monotony where everything is known and loved because it is known?”

cavetown and sleeping at last and the beatles and sufjan stevens and mitski and wallows and dayglow

little women and moonrise kingdom and the princess bride and lady bird and the grand budapest hotel

anne of green gabels and little women and i'll give you the sun and a tree grows in brooklyn

Peer Reviews

repossession (recovery)

i'm so sorry it took so long for me to do this review and i know it's not the best review ever. ahhhhh life is a lot right now and i wish i could do your beautiful writing more justice. have a great day and i look forward to seeing how you'll change this if you keep drafting. <3<3<3

8 months

paint myself ethereal

unknown

A Beautiful Ache

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

I've never analyzed a song so closely! Tell me, what is this song about to you? A song means something different to every listener (or, in this case, reader) and I was wondering how you got this idea. Wonderful work as always! Keep writing!

8 months

Brooks & Tag of the Bookstore: Life Changes

Amazing craft and attention to detail. Can't wait to see what you drum up next! Have a great rest of your day! <3<3<3

10 months

Growing Up With Color - Artist Statement for NYT Project

Well done! I love this so much and it really is a great story of personal reflection and realization and stuff like that. Good luck on the contest! <3 <3 <3

11 months

Crimson Rose pt.1

Beautiful job! Overall, this piece was very entertaining to read and I really loved it! I really want you to think about the rose symbol thing because that can be a very powerful tool for you to use later on in the story. Anyway... awesome job and keep writing! <3 <3 <3

11 months

Invisible Girl - but I actually need a better title, soooo suggestions??

You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait to see where you take these characters next! Feel free to use any and all of my suggestions and sample sentences. It was an absolute pleasure reviewing this! Have an awesome day and don't let Bri sit on your hand anytime soon. XD <3 <3 <3

11 months