NothingsEverGoodEnough

He/him
14 years old
Aspiring Marine biologist and author
joined September 2020
If you really like my work and show some talent yourself, I will add you to my shout out list!
Latest addition to the shout out list: DoodleNinja!

"You are gonna get judged about anything you do now. Accept who you are and keep moving forward." - Iann Dior

Hey readers and writers! My name's Nathan, and I am currently living in Fairfield, Connecticut, United States. I enjoy playing tons of sports, reading some good stories, writing stories of my own, and studying to become a marine biologist. I humbly ask you guys to read some of my pieces, and if you do I will try to read your work and give comments.If you want a review from me, just ask!
I recommend checking out wintermagic. She has some really good pieces and loves to give reviews. Make sure to check out ThunderBird(my twin brother IRL), Rohan's Defender, Ash DoodleNinja, and Stone of Jade. They are really talented writers!

Peer Reviews

Carbon Copies

unknown

For my cousins--

PROMPT: Creative Nonfiction Competition 2020

unknown

The new day (Review for Review because I love giving reviews, but I have no idea what to review.)

Really good piece. Exceptional use of rhythm. Loved it. Keep up the fantastic work!

3 months

To the Storehouse

PROMPT: Playlist

unknown

stardust v.

GOOSE.BUMPS.

unknown

Daily dose of cry

unknown