Grace Ow

Since I was young, I was a voracious reader and had a deep love of words and the way they could be used to convey meaning. I hope that my words and my stories would have a positive impact on others.

Every face that we see in a crowd has a story behind it. I am trying my best to listen, tell and share all the stories that I can.

Peer Reviews

The World Outside

Very well written. You are very good capturing the emotions of the narrator (whether it is you or not) and the imagery of the songbird in particular was shattering. Keep it up!

about 4 years

The Deception of Marilee Gomez

PROMPT: Profile Feature Writing Competition 2016

This piece has a strong narrative on it, and has a strong character. Personally, I would like to know about his background (but maybe thats supposed to add mystery). Well done and keep writing!

about 4 years

patches

PROMPT: Illumination

Nothing i would change. keep it up!

about 4 years

You Don't Get To...

Good expressive, empathic piece. Keep it up!

about 4 years

The Continent

PROMPT: Illumination

I would like to know more on the character's intentions but very good description and setting! Good job!

about 4 years

A Lethal Court- Prologue

Really good piece of writing! Don't worry your words are definitely full of life and jump off the page (or screen)! Well done!

about 4 years

A Change of Heart Too Many

PROMPT: Imagine This

It was a really splendid piece of writing! Good job!

over 4 years

15

PROMPT: [Insert Age]

good piece of writing. P.S. I'm 15 too.

over 4 years

Imagine This

PROMPT: Imagine This

Interesting tale that was written. Just check for some errors, but don't worry: your sentences are pretty concise (compared to mine, at least)

over 4 years

Wilde

PROMPT: Illumination

Good job on providing such a real description of a character in only a few lines! Sorry for accidentally submitting a blank review the first time!

over 4 years

That room [Chap 1]

Maybe u can describe the character's personalities more, but i guess it's understandable because this is a part of a larger piece

over 4 years

16

PROMPT: [Insert Age]

Good job, and a lot of description!

over 4 years

Seventeen.

PROMPT: [Insert Age]

I really like this piece. Nothing I would personally change. Keep it up!

over 4 years

The Intruder

PROMPT: All Talk

Great job, Kyla! Nice dramatics but reveal more about the character's background (maybe)

over 4 years

16

PROMPT: [Insert Age]

Overall really honest and sincere piece of writing with minor errors, though you can expand on some your experience, if you wish. Keep it Up!

over 4 years