Wings

Sarah Grimson

Anything is appreciated :) thanks

Wings
1

Sarah Grimson (Australia) published:

outside

PROMPT: Names for Nature

And life is still
no motion apart from the necessary
the natural.

the jostling of the drying leaves as the wind disturbs the peace
it prickles your skin and dries your lips
but its welcome

the leafy snowflakes falling all around you
leaving traces of life resting on otherwise still structures
with a flowing serenade of sound
as they spill to the ground

like the light that filters through the holey foliage
warms your face and deters...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Wings
1

Sarah Grimson (Australia) published:

The Loveliest List

PROMPT: Truths and Untruths

Wouldn't it be lovely if:

You were mine and,
I was yours.
It was only peace,
And never wars.

The fate was written in the stars,
But we got to decide.
Our souls were clear of guilt,
And lovers never lied.

People didn't leave in rage,
Or fall under the pressure.
We sat, in peace, while the world went on,
Just you and I together.

Seeking Peer Reviews

Wings

Sarah Grimson (Australia) liked Dear Eyes, by winnie. (Australia)

Wings

Sarah Grimson (Australia) liked hey, you. by winnie. (Australia)

Wings

Sarah Grimson (Australia) published:

Christmas is here again

I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, because I know it will never be anything more than that. Living in Australia has it perks, sure. But an indefinite fact is that it will never, EVER, snow in Brisbane. And while I’m sure it’s a winter wonderland in pretty much any other country, it is most definitely not in Australia unless you’re under the severe influence of any mind-altering drug like candy canes.
Speaking of the Christmas confectionary candy canes, aren’t they...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Wings

Sarah Grimson (Australia) published:

December

PROMPT: 10 Words

1. Summer
2. Mosquitoes everywhere
3. Christmas
4. Family
5. Heat waves
6. Memories
7. Sand
8. More family
9. Picnics and bus trips
10. Holidays

Seeking Peer Reviews

Wings

Sarah Grimson (Australia) liked Where we go by Roisin Dauth (Australia)

Wings
Default avatar user icon

Sarah Grimson (Australia) started following Ruthina Boyal (Australia)

Wings

Sarah Grimson (Australia) liked To the unknown man I loved by Roisin Dauth (Australia)

Names for Nature

outside

And life is still
no motion apart from the necessary
the natural.

but its welcome

with a flowing serenade of sound
as they spill to the ground

warms your face and deters the cold from the breeze

there is no rush
no reason to keep going
the air fills your lungs
the quiet fills your mind
you are at peace now

gone is the stress from the school
jarring and forceful
pushing you to move
to not stop working

there is nothing to push you here
nowhere to be
and no one to please

somewhere to let it out
and it won’t come back until you chose
its...

Truths and Untruths

The Loveliest List

Wouldn't it be lovely if:

You were mine and,
I was yours.
It was only peace,
And never wars.

The fate was written in the stars,
But we got to decide.
Our souls were clear of guilt,
And lovers never lied.

People didn't leave in rage,
Or fall under the pressure.
Just you and I together.

Christmas is here again

Speaking of the Christmas confectionary candy canes, aren’t they just delicious. It’s like eating the spirit of Christmas, gobbling it down until by the end of the holidays your stomach resembles the bowl of jelly that is commonly compared to Santa’s belly.
And Santa, the daddy of all Elves, Kris Kringle, le Pére Noël. The good old saint that makes Christmas, only the most amazing time of year, despite the lack of snow and sleigh bells, because what fool would own a snow sleigh in Australia.
I’m not really...

10 Words

December

1. Summer
2. Mosquitoes everywhere
3. Christmas
4. Family
5. Heat waves
6. Memories
7. Sand
8. More family
9. Picnics and bus trips
10. Holidays

Final Note

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- addition to last chapter

Harry is scarred in more than one way. The lightning bolt on his forehead is now but a reminder of what was. Today he has new pains, words that trigger nightmares. Memories that age him, and remind him of all he has lost that he loved.

Every mirror Harry passes he sees someone he doesn’t want to be. Lines under his eyes from sleep deprivation, because he knows that when he sleeps Voldemort isn’t dead. Pale skin from too little sunshine, because he knows that if he goes outside he has to be brave and pretend to be okay.

When he arrives home late and the house is eerily quiet. His mind is flooding with possible situations. Have they left, did they not love him? When Ginny isn’t at home for more than a few days, Harry becomes desperate for a phone call that will remove all the stress from his mind. When Lilly Luna screams at a...

7 Cubed

Falling.

His heart pounded to the rhythm of his feet hitting the floor. He pushed himself even further and tried even harder, he had to do this, to win. They wouldn't love him if he didn't, no one would.Finally, it came into view, the finish line, he was so close, but so far. His legs started to go numb and the edges of his normally sharp vision blurred. This was his last shot he had to do this, 1490 metres down and only 10 to go. But down he went, falling on the Olympic stage, falling below the impossible standards placed in front of him.

Only you

I don't need the moon because your smile is a sunset.
I don't need a warning because you take away the whole threat.
I don't need butterflies because you give me the whole zoo.
I don't need anyone else because all I need is you.

Again.

Like loving a shadow,
Trying to catch rain,
You think it'll stop hurting,
Then they do it again.

An alphabet of tips

Always be what they say you cannot be.

Be the light people need in the dark.

Call your mum and dad, they miss you.

Don't ignore the problems of today, tomorrow exists for a reason.

Even if it hurts, don't forget.

For every dollar a man makes a woman only makes 79 cents.

Go home every once in a while, you know they miss you.

How can you better yourself today, for your benefit tomorrow?

Insist on getting marshmallows in your hot chocolates.

Just text him, you never know if you don't try.

Kim Kardashian isn't trying to annoy you.

Love until someone loves you back.

Missing someone isn't difficult to deal with, just call them.

Never settle for less than what you deserve.

Open the mail, don't just let it sit there gathering dust.

Put others before yourself, we're all important.

Queen's are never wrong, and neither are you.

Rest is just as important as exercise.

Superstars all start...

One Sentence Story

The last time.

He turned and smiled at her, knowing it was the last time he probably would.

Silence

And then a silence. The loudest silence ever to be heard. The kind of silence that hurts to be heard and slowly tears you up inside. The kind of silence that makes you wonder what you did wrong and if it could ever be fixed. It was the kind of silence that tells you how your relationship is going. Too long and its ending, too short and its forced. But once in a while there’s a silence that reinforces just how much you love each other.

I wanted that silence to be ours, for us to hold onto it the same way. I wanted someone to love me as much as I loved you.
But the silence we heard. We both knew what it meant, what was to follow. It hurt, God, it hurt. But I should have known, that silence was just too big to fill. And nothing could fill the gaping hole of silence, so we stopped trying....

Joy to the World

Peolave

The feeling someone receives after facing a fear. Like a bird afraid of heights and flying for the first time; a girl afraid to say anythign but telling him how much she likes him. 

What About Him?

He’s dying. Charlie’s dying and no one cares. Let’s focus on the good things, better QCS grades, stronger armies. But why won’t they think about him? About the people dying. People that need others support. They literally need someone else, but no. Let’s ignore that problem.

He’s just a child. And no one cares, why would they? Why are people so distracted on the little things? Let’s focus on war, not health, let’s focus on the selfish people killing themselves for war. What about the people that actually make someone’s world brighter? What about the condemned by society, helpless, the ignored? Why does no one see him, why don’t they care?

It costs thousands to keep him healthy. So why can't I be mad when they stop helping, they stop caring.

So, whatever, let’s just keep focusing on the things that don’t matter. Let’s just ignore the years’ worth of waiting for a surgery that a donor pulls out of...

Time and Time Again

A stich in time saves nine. Early bird gets the worm. Time and time again.
We’ve heard them all. Try harder, go faster, jump higher, be better.
But sometimes we can’t. Sometimes people just need to slow down. Take a break. Stop taking what we have for granted in the rush of the moment and see. What’s around us, who’s around us. What needs doing, who needs helping.
But we don’t.
Try harder, go faster, jump higher, be better.
That’s the only thing we do. We try so hard to miss things, moments, experiences. We just pass them by, not stopping to take it in.
Think about something other then being better then what we are. Your imperfections make you unique, untouchable. But we all seem to focus on is what is wrong. It’s not a flaw, it’s just wrong.
You don’t have to explain why you try to better yourself, we all do it, every one of us. 

For the first time

He breathed in, the cool air filling his lungd. He took in the air like a first breath. Desperate, ragged, rough.
Next he opened his eyes taking in the world around him. The bright lights blinding him momentarily.
He saw her moving towards him.
Slowly, cautiously he stepped forward to meet her.
Slowly and cautiously he said hello, and she said it back.
Slowly and cautiously they got to know each other, better and better as time went on.
Slowly and cautiously they fell in love. At their own pace, the perfect pace.
For the first time, every time she walked into the room he felt like his heart could explode.
For the first time, he had something to wake up for, to live for.
For the first time someone knew he was irreplaceable and she loved him for that.
For the first time, he knew she was the one.
Forever on they loved each other and didn't stop.

Through a window

Sometimes, life is better through a window. Vision altering curtains changing how things look. Dark clouds suddenly pure white and dreamy. Angry glares can turn to loving gazes.

Through a window, you can't get hurt. You can people-watch and observe habits. You don't have to change who you are for them.

Through a window, you can't be seen. You don't get hurt when your noticed for the wrong reasons because they can't hurt you.

Through a window, you can go places. You don't have to book a plane ticket to see everything. You don't need to go somewhere for someone else's constant needs.

Through a window, you don't need to hide. It doesn't matter what people think because they don't now who you are when you are along.

Through a window you are alone. Your friends, family and life are outside, and you aren't.
You start to see people forgetting you, you can see you aren't as special to them...

180

Noticing

As a child, I whole-heartedly believed that to live a life with purpose people had to notice things you did, but as a teen I now know differently. Growing up, being noticed for an achievement was a dream. Had you have asked me back then, you weren't doing anything with your life if you weren't surrounded by people. To achieve greatness you had to be talked about, referenced at an assembly which I very often wasn't. Not only did this contradict pretty much everything my parents taught me, but it really lowered my self esteem, which is vital part of going through school. I had no confidence and hated it when I was talked about because it was almost always when I was in trouble or how I should know better and be better. It was in grade eight when I realised that I wasn't going to see anyone for a while, I had to go through one of the...

Something was off

Fearing the worst, missing her dad.

Wasted hours, hoping he would stay.

The images in her head, keeping her awake all through the night.

Her mind submerges, and her grades start to fail.

Alcohol takes her, a mother missing too.

Looking for someone, finding a friend.

Sharing tales, the love begins.

The late night kisses, a shoulder to lean on.

Going somewhere, but split into two.

Trying to stay, connected through the phone.

A sobbing lover, trying to apologise.

Another person, stealing the affection she needed.

Breathing in the hurt, shutting herself out.

Nothing else can be done, nothing can be said.

She found him, she lost him.

What you can do

People have freedom,
A right to choice,
Its amazing what they can do with just their voice.

Instead of fighting and screaming,
Their fixing, believing,
Trying on their own to do the redeeming

Rebuilding the broken buildings back up,
Re-glueing the cracks,
But there's never enough.

So go, help the cause,
Put the greed onto pause.
Save what needs saving and fix what needs fixing.
Cause soon all the good things'll be missing.

Seeing

Charlotte, a strange and unique girl, had been blind since she was 10. Seeing was a memory, good times forgotten under the weight of living, a luxury she wished for so badly. To be able to look for a face in a hallway that wasn’t full of whispered conversations that end when she walks by. That wasn’t full of stares she couldn’t and would never see again. How she wished to be able to look at the stars and name the constellations and remember them like the freckles on her mothers face. To make sure they weren’t changing when someone turned around. Or running away, like everyone else did when she needed them most.
All she wanted was for her useless eyes to work from when she got up at dawn in the morning, to the time when she went to sleep for the very last time.

Open Prompt

I didn't mean to.

I didn't mean to hit the brakes, you had so many years ahead of you until my dodgy driving skills ended it abruptly. I have to live every day knowing you can’t and it is my fault. You could have graduated, fallen in love even if it wasn’t with me. Because you deserved it and I was mad. That I couldn’t tell you in time how much I love you. Loved.

I know you could have done great things and had such an amazing life and now because I lost it you can’t. Won’t. When your head hit the dashboard and I heard a crack I knew something was wrong. When I was sitting there staring in shock I could have done something. When I heard the ambulance coming up behind us and when I screamed your name when they rolled you away I knew I was a failure. I failed you, I didn’t save you. I failed, and no...

Expulsion

I’m sitting in the waiting room for the principal’s office. Again.

This week I went with a new theme. Pranks, pins on unsuspecting teacher’s chairs. Lockers filled with streamers. The norm, I must admit, this week wasn’t my best I have done better.

As I stare, bored, at Vanessa, the receptionist’s face that has been caked with makeup. Ten layers of blush, clumpy mascara, blood-red lipstick that looks out of place on her chubby face. I almost miss it when she calls my name.

“Bryn, Mr. Charleston will see you now. Have fun,” That charming Vanessa always so lovely and sarcastic.

“Thanks Vanessa,” I say in my sweetest voice. I don’t give her time to scold me for calling her by her first name. Surely she would know that I forgot her last name during grade eight. The year my high-school troubles began. The year high-school began.

I casually walk into Greg Charleston’s office a man respected by all, but...

The Family

He was a boy the could have reached the moon but the sky held him back.

She was a girl that could have gone anywhere but her heart wouldn't let her.

He was a man that gave everyone a chance but was locked out of every opportunity.

She was a woman that did twice the work of most people but labels kept her away from her dreams.

They were the family everyone looked up to but no one wanted to be.

My True Love

Valentine’s Day is yet another one of the world’s reminders that you are probably single or stuck in a doomed relationship. It is a day where if you don’t have a valentine, apparently you should be sad. Well not this time. I have decided that this year I shall spend Valentine’s Day with my one true love, food.

The one thing in my life that is not constantly changing. That will not tell me to stop crying but will stay with me the whole time. If I want comfort, food can help me. I always know chocolate will be there on my darkest days, supporting me through the tough times that life presents me with.

If I want to experience the world, I can go to the local Chinese restaurant or the Indian store just down the road. Knowing the rice or the dim-sims will be glad to come home with me.

I don’t need to worry if I run...

Apologies

I’ve had a thought. Now I know it is rare, quite dangerous at times and scary too, but this one really stumped me. Do people say sorry too much? I really didn’t know, but after three or so days of contemplating I put this to the test and came to a conclusion, which I will get to eventually.

On Thursday, the day I ran my mini experiment. I apologised 109 times in total from the time when I woke up at 5:30 to when I went to sleep at 10ish. When I tripped over my bag, I said sorry. When I slammed the cubicle door I apologised though I was the only one in the bathroom.

I was awake for approximately 16 hours and 30 minutes and apologised at least 6 times per hour. Which I was shocked by when I did the maths only 30 minutes ago.

This got me thinking, is that the same for everyone… do they...

Friendship Tweet

Friendship

Friendship: A relationship that resides in the heart and takes over the mind, that doesn’t make sense but is understood and indestructible.

My December

Decembers in Australia

If I'm being honest to myself December in Australia is probably the least inviting month in our year. It's so hot that using an oven for five minutes can start a fire that burns for three days. Which leads me to the fire warnings. At practically any time in the 31 days you can turn on the news and list at least ten places with a total fire ban.
And then Mother Nature presented Australia with storms. They build up for God-knows-how-long and then decide to pelt golf ball sized hail stones at us. Which messes up our power lines and sends the insurance and energy companies into a frenzy and gets them complaining about the number of calls they're getting.
But the rain is always nice and in all the chaos of getting the car in the garage and all the windows shut in a mere 20 seconds, it is a good way to take our minds off the...

Ten Words to You

Australia in a Nut-Shell

1. Barmy breezes.
  2. Coastal storms.
  3. Summers that burn.
  4. Sand everywhere, literally.
  5. A year of the same seasons.
  6. Kangaroos and koalas.
  7. Enough Nutella and Vegemite to drown in.
  8. Long days and longer nights.
  9. A friend in every house.
  10. Home

Television

Static, and voices, thousands of voices. All languages, yells, whispers. Her eardrums are blasting, the deafening sound tearing her apart. She passed a headache when she first woke up. Her ears are exploding and no one can hear her screams and pleas for help.

Bright lights are blinding her, all around her. The colours of the rainbow and beyond. Words erupting around her, letters are spilling in front of her eyes. Bright, bold, dull, dark. The constant changing colours that have no pattern confuse her. Her eyes are cloudy and no one can see her terror.

Metal, the taste fills her mouth. The flavour as permanent as a tattoo. Swallowing is difficult, parched. She can’t swallow, her breathing is fast and unnatural. The inability the refresh her mouth with liquid is slowly killing her and no one can hear her breathing as if it each may be her last.

Burning, something is burning. As she inhales the smoky flavour, she...

That Sort of Person

She's The Sort Of Girl

She's the sort of girl that makes you wonder where it went wrong.

The Unknown

I didn't know.

When I was young, I didn't know. I didn't know why my parents stopped loving each other. I didn't know why love was so tender, why it was so easily harmed. I of course didn't know why people needed love. I was never loved as much as I probably should have been. To them I was a competion. I was something to own, not someone to love. They fought over things like me,
"I'm the better parent, I took him to the movies not you." 
"But I took him to the coast on the weekend,"
I didn't know why that kept on going on. I didn't know why my mum was so sad, why she disappeared. She gave up fighting for me and took Charlie, our dog, instead of taking me with her. 
I didn't know why I was called by the hospital. Why I had to go to the north wing to visit my dad. I didn't understand what cancer meant,...

Six-Word Story

Meeting

All it took was a smile.

Relationships

We connected automatically, every time we were near each other our bond was strengthened. I was smarter when we were together and funnier too. I could see other people stressing out of their minds because they didn't have you, they crumbled like cake. 
A lot of people told me to leave you, they dragged me so you were out of my range, even though you were anyway. It was like you were from out of this world, so strong and unique. 
Then you started disappearing more often, leaving, for days on end. The times I needed you the most, you weren't there. Our connection weakened and withered as time slowly went on. You dropped out of our relationship but always came back. I went to see you one day, and I found out you had broken on the inside. Your wires had snapped.

Stupid Wi-Fi modem.

Other World

Supernatural

Only in ten minutes, I swear maybe less. Our front yard became sheeted in rain drops fallling from heaven. A super-cell is what they call it, two storm cells merging to make one massive damaging storm. I flash back to walking in to our flooded house when I was 8 or 9, and I remember the fear I felt when Mum pushed the door open. We could see the remaining water lines on the walls around 10cm high. We needed replacement items galore, mats, chairs, cushions. 
The speed of the storm was overwhelming. I feared so many times of the repetition of the 2011 floods. 
I saw the devastating affects in my dreams and when I loooked out my window, I could see the people without homes, it felt so supernatual knowing how lucky I was and how lucky I am. But it was an out of this world to know that there are thousands, millions of people that aren't as...

Writers Camp Reflection

LOVE writers camp, it is so fun and exciting and I love how everyone became friends in such short time. The most inspiring part was when we all gathered around the fire and relaxed, said a prayer and bonded event though no words were said to one another. I really, truely appreciate all of the effort that went with the two days or so of writing. I loved all the effort Mrs B put into this camp to ensure we had a 'fablourious' time. The spirit of the camp was truely seen through the dorms and in the tasks when friends rallied together to complete tasks. I found that the most eye-opening part of the camp was the time when everyone read their stories on the complication, it showed me how individual and unique every single person is. This camp taught me so many tricks and tips I can use in the future to improve my writing. I was...

Floating

Floating

Freedom. Never again shall we be bound by the chains of law as we, have defied nature, beaten nature. To what do we owe the pleasure of drifting, gliding, and bouncing in the air? The springs and the polypropylene, the tools and hours spent making it. For we have the wings of man always floating. Floating up and down, in and out of clouds, if only. I felt free for a minte like none and nothing could hold me down. I wasn't tied to a port like a boat, always under control. I felt wild and free. But the ground is our home, not the sky. We float all the time in all health, we are dreaming in the clouds, the palace of God where we drift like angels to our destination and living in the water, like swimming with an unlimited supply of air. Never shall our people bring us down when we can fly, escape and float. But all is the...

Where Were You?

Where were you?

Where were you? 

when the sun went down,

when the moon came up,

Where were you?

Where were you?

when I needed a shoulder to cry on,

A light to guide me,

Where were you?

Where were you?

I needed you,

You were gone,

Where were you?

Can you come back?

Countdown

Life

Her beauty is inevitable, perfect and young she played, laughed.

She parted the earth, her time was done, finished.

Her face faded, emptied of life’s emotions.

Her children grew old, time past.

Joined her in her castle, her home.

Her family was reuniting slowly.

Joined by their spirits.

All lights dimmed.

Extinguished; died.

Life.

Photo Prompt

Stairs of life

The stairs of life go up, no one can go down. Only in one direction can a person walk up these stairs. Towards the heavens in the sky.

But busy at the bottom of the stairs are the angels, already have they climbed the stairs. They organise and help those who fall, trip or stumble.

No one can go down these stairs, the rails support them, grip on tight. Nothing is inevitable, breaks are scarce.

No one likes the stairs all the time, they become steep ad hurt many people's legs.

They become never endng in some people's eyes.

But these stairs shall end, they do end, they end when we end. 

Then we shall join the heavens and become the helping angels.

These are the stairs of life.

Sarah Grimson's 56 Likes

Dear Eyes, by winnie.

Published over 1 year ago

hey, you. by winnie.

Published 9 months ago

Where we go by Roisin Dauth

Published about 1 year ago

To the unknown man I loved by Roisin Dauth

Published about 1 year ago

You Want Me, I Know You Do by Stewart Worthington

Published about 1 year ago

Anger by Roisin Dauth

Published about 1 year ago

Hate is Taught by punk_princess_23

Published about 1 year ago

Carl's Jr. by Langer

Published about 1 year ago

I'm so tired... by Andy

Published about 1 year ago

Humanity 101 by triwxy

Published over 1 year ago

Humanity 101 by triwxy

Published over 1 year ago

untitled by moneymoneyoohahooh

Published over 1 year ago

Just a little Slower by Terra

Published over 1 year ago

Spinster by Vani Desabhotla

Published over 1 year ago

Bribing Death by Grace Ow

Published over 1 year ago

Bridging the Gap by Firefly365

Published over 1 year ago

The Intruder by Kyla Chan

Published over 1 year ago

Sandpaper stars by casual.ties

Published over 1 year ago

My Six Words by Stewart Worthington

Published over 1 year ago

Sexism in Video Games by BENJAMIN ZEMKE

Published over 1 year ago

Dear Dad by halligraham

Published over 1 year ago

Words by Amelia Aspros

Published over 1 year ago

The Scarecrow by Caitlyn Mulcahy

Published over 1 year ago

People by Tia Lea

Published about 2 years ago

The Invincibles by Sarah D

Published over 1 year ago

six words; one lifetime by Soph Gibson

Published over 1 year ago

The Invincibles by Sarah D

Published over 1 year ago

Things by Stewart Worthington

Published over 1 year ago

5:30 am,April 2, 2015 by Kyra Young

Published almost 2 years ago

Decembers in Australia by Sarah Grimson

Published almost 2 years ago

That Sort of Person by Sarah D

Published almost 2 years ago

That Sort of Person by Sarah D

Published almost 2 years ago

Shoes to Die For by David Levitsky

Published about 2 years ago

Scars by Dewayne Green

Published about 2 years ago

20 Little Things About Life by Kallie Moe

Published over 2 years ago

What's below me by Stewart Worthington

Published over 2 years ago

The Last Moments by Zoe

Published about 2 years ago

Whistle Blow by Juliette Bentley

Published about 2 years ago

Random Truths Of Mine by Sarah Grimson

Published over 2 years ago

Floating by Sarah Grimson

Published over 2 years ago

The Place Beyond Everything by Stewart Worthington

Published over 2 years ago

The Bench by Annamaria Vivar

Published over 2 years ago

The Bench by Annamaria Vivar

Published over 2 years ago

Hello There... by Katelyn

Published almost 3 years ago

Flying by Zoe

Published over 2 years ago

Life by Zoe

Published over 2 years ago

where were you? by Soph Gibson

Published over 2 years ago

Sensation and Contemplation by Grace Mary Potts

Published over 2 years ago

Alone In This Crowded Place by Soph Gibson

Published over 2 years ago

Published over 2 years ago

Jeffrey the Galactophagist by EllaHM

Published over 2 years ago

Teddy Bear by Ella Hambleton

Published over 2 years ago

20 Likes from Others

outside

Liked by 1 person

The Loveliest List

Liked by 1 person

I didn't mean to.

Liked by 3 people

Expulsion

Liked by 1 person

Again.

Liked by 1 person

The Family

Liked by 2 people

Peolave

Liked by 1 person

Time and Time Again

Liked by 1 person

Through a window

Liked by 1 person

You Don't Get To...

Liked by 1 person

What you can do

Liked by 2 people

My True Love

Liked by 1 person

Names

Liked by 2 people

Apologies

Liked by 1 person

Friendship

Liked by 1 person

Decembers in Australia

Liked by 2 people

Random Truths Of Mine

Liked by 1 person

Floating

Liked by 1 person

Where were you?

Liked by 2 people

Pro reviewer

You've now submitted over five reviews!

Earned over 1 year ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned over 2 years ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned over 2 years ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned over 2 years ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned over 2 years ago

Patron

You're following over thirty other writers!

Earned about 2 years ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned over 2 years ago

Super star

You've got SO many followers - more than thirty!

Earned about 1 year ago

Power writer

Do you ever sleep? You've written over TEN THOUSAND WORDS.

Earned about 1 year ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned over 2 years ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned almost 2 years ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned over 2 years ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned over 1 year ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned over 2 years ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned over 1 year ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.