madeline3.14159

15
Math Enthusiast
Ballet Dancer
Reader
Writer
Pianist
Baker
Hoosier
Friend
Homeschooler(Currently)
ENFP

Brandon Sanderson, Jennifer Nielson, Shannon Messenger, Patrick Rothfuss, Michael J. Sullivan

Joined 8-19-2020

WtW twin to the amazing Zoe N. Go check her out!!

Older sister to Figwitlives!! Go check her out too :)

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write."
-Martin Luther

"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination."
-Brandon Sanderson (Stormlight Archive)

If you want a review on any of your pieces, just comment a link on one of mine and I will get to it ASAP :)

Peer Reviews

All Hail (Draft 2)

PROMPT: Historical Fiction Competition 2020

I used to be super confident that my piece for the competition was amazing, but as I keep editing and review other people's work, it makes me more and more nervous. And this piece makes me really nervous, so great job!!

3 days

In Honor of Christopher Columbus | (A-Review-For-A-Review)

My romantic self REALLY liked the ending. Great job!!

3 days

German and Jew | Draft #4 | Review for Review

Great job!!! If you have time, I would love it if you could review my historical fiction piece "What Rain Eyes See". I love this piece!!

3 days

When Heaven Comes

PROMPT: “Heaven of Freedom”

Great job!!! I loved the piece and thanks for the review :) It helped a lot.

3 days

A Class of Sheep (haha I’m not sure about that title) review for review :)

Great job!! The piece was thoroughly entertaining and I really liked it :) Good luck on the competition.

3 days

REVIEW FOR REVIEW( comments are also returned) DESPERATE

Great job!! I love the piece and I hope you find my comments helpful. As always, they are only suggestions, take as many or few as you would like!! Good luck!

4 days

I will give you wings // Review for Review//read footnotes

As always, take as many or few of my suggestions as you would like. I've also been working on developing a critical eye in reading to help me with my own work, so if you feel like I'm being overly critical, sorry, I actually really like it I'm just trying to think of some suggestions. :)

5 days

Love Never Diminishes, Only Bonds Do

Great job and thanks for the review!!!

8 days

always

Amazing job. I always feel bad when I review a piece like this because there isn't really anything that I can say to help you improve it. If you ever need a review, I'm your gal. Hope you enjoy your time on WtW :)

8 days

Free at Last!

I commented on some of the things I would change in the sentence structure. Ignore those or use them, it doesn't matter to me. Also, I feel like I was being really harsh, but I do actually LOVE it. So please don't think it isn't great. :)

8 days

The final race (special thank you in the footnotes)

I thought the format was just a tad confusing. Maybe make the different segments just a little longer.

8 days

The Taste of Pure Light

I really love the idea of this piece!! As always, take as much or little of my advice as you would like. Great job!!

9 days

Es lebe die Freiheit! (Long Live Freedom) - review for review?

First of all, the story in this piece really drew me in. Great job. I saw some thing I thought could be improved, but overall it was really good. As always, take as many or as few of my suggestions as you would like. Also, if you are looking for any title suggestions, I think 'Leaflets of the White Rose' would be a great title that ties in with the ending. Please continue to write, you have such a talent!

10 days

The Secret Hmong War (review for review)

Great job!! Such a creative piece, I really love it. This is really great piece, and I really love the format you wrote it in. The alternating between present and past really finished of this piece in my opinion. Love it!

9 days

The Wind Had Warned Us (Review 4 Review?)(SEE FOOTNOTE)

In my opinion, this piece checked all of the boxes that I would be looking for in a historical fiction piece. It brought me back to the time period, it taught me something, it made me attached to the character, and the feelings at the end only gave a benefit. This piece was amazing and the imagery was stunning.

10 days

A New View

Great Job! Keep up the good work. As always, take as many or leave as many of the suggestions as you want.

10 days

Fatal Return- Chapter 1

Overall, great job!! I will totally be keeping up on reading this. I loved this chapter!

18 days

Smoke Of Danger (Review for Review?)

Overall, I really loved this piece! It was really intriguing. Great job!

19 days

A Little Excerpt From my Dictionary

I can't say that I can determine much about your writing style through this, but I can definitely tell you it is relatable, funny, and gave a little light to my day.

26 days

Writing Streak Week 6 Day 3

26 days

Ballet Dancer (New and Revised Version)

This fit so many of my feelings about dance very well. I have always enjoyed turning on music and just dancing even during a time when preforming isn't happening. I dance because it allows me to express emotions. That also happens to be the reason why I write. Communication is something that is so important. I loved the way you wrote this.

26 days