Cassopeia Black

Pantoum

Loyalty

Should you fall,
I shall catch you,
Should you leave,
I shall follow.

I shall catch you,
Never hesitant,
I shall follow,
Never doubting.

Never hesitant,
Never unsure,
Never doubting,
Never confused,

Never unsure,
I will follow,
Never confused,
I will catch you.

I will follow,
For I love you,
I will catch you,
For I love you.

Joy to the World

Joy to Turkey

Nese
Nese means merriment, joy in Turkish. It is a name for girls. The joy and merriment of birth and new life is reflected through the name and use of this word. 

Monologue

Love; pure, painful, profound, pedantic

It all started with that night. It was cold and wet, and you could hardly see a metre in front of you. I didn't expect to see anyone, so needless to say, when I heard your sobs I went to investigate. It was that part of town, so I thought it was just a poor lady being slapped about by her man. My own pap used to do the same; he'd toss my mum around like a rag doll. She was a small, nice lady; too good for my no-good, alcoholic of a father. I hated men like that, so you can understand my concern. But instead of finding a bruised black and blue, sobbing mess of a lady; I found you. Your clothes were completely soaked and ruined, but you could still see they were good quality. Expensive, really. You asked for help, and I was gonna say no, but then I saw your face. It was the same tired...

Headline

The Impossible Question

Headline Prompt

1) THE SUPER FOOD- Can Annatto Really Stop Cancer?
2) ALTERNATE REALITIES- What if, right now, there was another reality almost exactly like ours?
3) The Reality of Neurology- What if People's Lives Were Nothing but Experiments?

Headline

The Impossible Question

Headline Prompt

1) The Super Food- Can Annatto Really Stop Cancer?
2) Alternate Realities- What if, right now, there was another reality almost exactly like ours?

Time Traveler

A Stamp on the World

Time Traveler Prompt (I would travel to late 1800's, Boston, Massachusetts, England.)

Peals of laughter echoing inside of painstakingly constructed barriers of wood,
Miles and miles of pure, blinding snow and ice- a mix of beauty and danger all around,
Little feet clad in uncomfortable skates and chapped lips cupped in well-used muffs,
All join the dance, the inescapable rhythm of the ice, gliding 'round and 'round. 

Quartet

A remarkably normal person

Prompt: Quartet

She replayed the previous Olympics nightly, found history a nuisance, danced to Alternative Rock, and often paced in meaningless circles.