Write Sarah!

South Africa

I would love to expand my knowledge and description skills to that of a master, to be able to read a book to a blind person and have them picture what is being read to them, to give them a sense of color through words.

I'd love your opinion, even critism is welcome here. Thanks! Sarah

Countdown

Survive.

I climb up the tree, breathing heavily, trembling with fear. Climb, quicker, quicker, bark tearing through my thin skin. I hear it behind me, it's huffing, loudly. Its claws, piercing wood, missing my heels. I'm almost out, at the top. I have no other choice. My dagger suddenly draws.  Who shall win? Claw, dagger? Survive. 

Headline

HOOK-ED

1.) She Fell And Fell,Until The Ground Came Closer And Closer.

2.) He Ran, Fast, Faster, The Fastest. Nobody Knew What Made Him Run That Fast

3.)When He Left The House, He Didn't Look Back.

the contours that grew the seed

The contours of the land
Crisp and fresh in every 'spect
Trusting on the dreaming clouds
To never block the sun apart.

Down there, inside the freshly overturned soil, lay a little seed, so small. Trusting on the farmers sons to always let him grow. 
Little did the little seed know what lay far beyond, beyond the soils boundaries and beyond its neutering glow. The turmoil of wind and snow lay silently in waiting, for the little seed to sprout and out its carer grow. 

Creating what it seems to be the best harvest yet, the little seed that sprouted strongly, survived the hardest test. Oh, little seed, oh little seed creating a better day, for you had to sprout for seeds to fly and give life to others soil and clay. 

Although the turmoils of the world outside may be hard to face, trust the ground that kept you safe, caressing you as you grew. Now little seed fulfill...

All Talk

Confessions

"I did it."
"What did you do?"
"This! I did this Jane!"
"What do you mean?"
"I set the trap, I thought it up, I killed him!"
"But, why? What did he ever do to you?"
-starts crying-"the mafia, the pressure, they said - they said they'd hurt you if I didn't do this."
"Wait, how'd you get involved with the mafia?"
"My Dad, he is the mafia boss, he-he-he's a cruel man, I always knew that he was abit more uncaring and restricted than other fathers, but I never thought he'd threaten me to make me a hit man, I'm his son, he threatend me Jane, he THREATENED ME!"
"Jeff, calm down, it's not worth rampaging for, just, continue."
"I couldn't do it, I tried buying some time, just to figure a way out, but then, he sent someone to my door, someone with surveillance pictures of you, Jane, I cant, you've  changed me from being like my dad,...

[Insert Age]

16

Age claims a spot of responsibility, outlook and emotions. 

At 16 you get stuck, the realization that 20 was far away, and now is closer than ever, is a big call to awake from your childhood, it may be sad at times, but it shapes you when that big 20 arrives. 

The reality of what adulthood requires soon sets in, you as a person have now lived through almost your whole childhood, the careless years of playing outside and using the old "I'm telling" line. When life reaches this mark in the road, the only thing that you can do is enjoy what's left, to have a 'careless' day now and then. 

The expectations of society can often crawl under your skin, forcing you to make a choice at which university you want to go to, which career path you'd be taking, what you'll do if your not accepted by your university. If your like me, you think of this...

Paint Swatch

Fudgebeige

Fudgebeige - A color resembling your Grans homemade fudge, left to burn a bit, so that beige effect comes into place. Even a perfectly cooked pizza base or a freshly sawed tree, where the wood is so fresh that the fudgebeige color is still in effect, and not yet burnt by the sun. 

Imagine This

But, not all stories end well.

The year was 1967. Les, a young successful bussiness man with black blue hair and a tuxedo walked into the room, with his hair slicked back and his focus on the stage. 

It was one warm evening in the city of Durban, in the city hall was the competition for Ms.Durban, as Les walked into the smoky room, his eyes immediately shot towards the blonde in the long starlight dress standing in the middle of a line formed of contestants with only one goal in mind, that silver crown with Ms.Durban as title. She looked at him, through the steam of the cigarette smoke, she glared at the tuxedoed gent, her name was called "Our next contestant is Dorothy Potgieter!" She walked forward, not breaking contact with the man in the suit. 

After the show, her friend approached Les, asked him if he was interested in dating her, he looked in Dorothy's direction and said "I've already found the women...

Imagine This

But, not all stories end well.

Imagine This

But, not all stories end well.

Imagine This

But, not all stories end well.

After the show, her friend approached Les, asked him if her was interested in dating her, he looked in Dorothy's direction and said "I've already found the women...

Quartet

Swift

As swift as the eagle, his hair, cloak and trousers swept over the land, taking nothing more than the blooming flowers at hand.