ArtCat

Avid reader
Artist
Foodie
Trying to write
Love to travel
Hufflepuff

Thank you for reading my writing!
I've never been very confident with writing, but I'm here to practice and learn. I'm always free to chat about anything (LITERALLY anything)! Also, if anyone wants a review, you can ask!
I'm taking a creative writing class that will hopefully improve my skills.

Peer Reviews

The Fault in Schools

I totally get the last part about the shoulders! Some subjects we learn in school aren't even useful, and schools should teach a self defense class.

about 2 months

so are we a cult now?

I can't say how much I love the title! Genius! You capture your characters and the mood really well. I hope this helps!:)

about 2 months

Outliers

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2021

I can tell you're an excellent writer and you express your opinions clearly. Your piece really made me think. I'm going to make sure to watch out for this issue in my school. I wish you the best of luck in the competition!

2 months

Discrepancy Needs Recognition

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2021

I’m not from Canada, so I was surprised this happens there. I love the flow of the piece and it really spoke to me! Good luck in the competition!

2 months

Disney's Heteronormative Standards and Why They Need to Change

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2021

I really enjoyed reading this piece and I learned a lot from it. Your stance and arguments are very clear and effective. Good luck in the competition!

2 months

The Issue With Education Today

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2021

This is a great piece. It's relatable and I believe it's an important issue. You're good at persuasive writing! Good luck in the competition!

2 months

Sing your song

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

Good luck on the competition!

3 months

Fleeing Shadow

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

This story really shows the strength of a mother really well. In order to protect her child, she won't give up. The title is also well-thought. Good job!

9 months

The Strength Within

I like the flow of the poem. The title works really well with the piece. It's well written and expresses a lot of emotion. Great job! I think a little elaboration on what exactly the person is overcoming would be good.

9 months

Promise

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

In the third line, i think "it's" is supposed to be "its"? Really love this story!

10 months