ILikeToWriteThings

You're all amazing and I hope you never give up on accomplishing whatever you want to!

Peer Reviews

Have you had enough yet?

unknown

The Difference Between You and I

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

This piece is a bit vague in some areas (what do you mean when you say "he had her right where he wanted her?" why does he want this?) Also, some of the dialogue is a bit cliche. It's interesting for sure, but I would rephrase some of it to make it a bit more original. Very fun to read! Loved how you ended it!

9 months

How?

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Overall I really enjoyed this piece. My last critique is that I think the soldier's monologue ends slightly abruptly. He spends a lot of time describing what happened and then asks "how did it happen," but only very briefly. I would add a bit more to the end of it to balance out the "what" and the "how," if that makes sense. Good luck!

9 months

Longing

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

I'm a big fan of the story; the reveal that his mother had also been shot makes the cub's search for her much sadder. The biggest issue that I could find was just some awkward phrasing here and there. Good luck!

9 months

Three's a crowd, and so it becomes two

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

This is all my opinion, suggestions if anything; I'm not Hemingway, so if you disagree then ignore what I say.

9 months

forgotten and wandering, forever and wanting

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

unknown

dead inside

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

unknown

Somewhere New

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

unknown