RemovedUser1

Peer Reviews

We Are More Than Our Beliefs (message box)

This is great! This topic is really personal, to me, so I really like that you chose it. You have great points for people to keep in mind when they are in a debate. It has nice and neat paragraphs, and it also has a really good closing. Happy Writing!

7 months

The Importance of Organic | Final Draft

PROMPT: Speechwriting Competition 2020

You did a great job with this! It is well written, and your use of rhetorical questions and obvious statements really makes the listener/reader feel like non-organic food is obviously dangerous. I like how you used personal examples, and even turned our picture perfect farm into something dangerous. You have a nice contract between YOUR farm and THEIR farm. Good look in the competition!

7 months

Wield It Well

PROMPT: Speechwriting Competition 2020

This is freakin’ amazing! I love it so much! I don’t know how helpful this will be, but I hope you get something from it:). I really think you could win, or at least be an honorable mention. I will be quoting this often, XD! Have a great day!

7 months

The Arrow Of Love

PROMPT: Speechwriting Competition 2020

I think you should run this through an editing program like Grammarly, or put it into a Word document that will edit it, just because bas grammar can distracting. But I really love your story so far! It is very compelling and pulled on our heartstrings. Great job, Lata!

7 months

For the Children of America Draft 2

PROMPT: Speechwriting Competition 2020

I hope this is helpful! I really love this speech and I wanted to do it justice in my review. You have great analogies, and you brought the reader/listener into the speech. I hope you do well in the competition!

7 months

special

PROMPT: Speechwriting Competition 2020

I hope this is helpful! I hurt my ankle pretty bad at a trampoline park which gave me some time to do this review! I think you have a great speech so far and I really think you could make it to the top! I’m not familiar with “voices” as much as other experienced writers, but I think this is really personable but it also includes some stuff we could do as a society. I also love the challenge at the end- it gives us something clear to do after we read this and feel like we want to help. Great job!

7 months

special

PROMPT: Speechwriting Competition 2020

unknown

A Hand to Hold

PROMPT: Historical Fiction Competition 2020

I love this story so much. It’s beautiful! You really invited us into these characters stories. There is a lot of emotion, drama, and action, there at the end. The characters are well developed. It flows nicely, and that last line... breathtaking! I love it! I hope you do well in the competition!

8 months

Trampled Rose Draft Final

Mei is a really strong character, I think that is the best aspect of your story from a Writer’s POV. The story is great and flows nicely, and that ending... could you have made it any sadder? I didn’t really know anything about the wall before I read this, or how it was made, or who built it, or anything. But you showed us! Overall, I really like it, and I think that’s it’s great. I hope it does good in the competition!

8 months

I Will Give You Wings

This is a great paper! It has really improved. I’m glad that she finally found rest after such an exhausting, depressing, aggravating story! It is sad that she couldn’t find rest on Earth, but Heaven is MUCH better than here, XD! I love the historical time period (I’ve always loved reading Historical Fiction on slavery, especially escape stories). You did a great job accurately portraying slavery. Great job!

8 months

The Wind Had Warned Us

I don’t think I really need to add anything else. This story is amazing as is, and I’ve seen your dedication to your stories, so I know this will be almost perfect by the time it’s submitted. It’s so sad; I was getting so attached to them, at least the baby. Ugh, why do you have to be so good at writing? Remember everything I said was just a suggestion. I think this story is intriguing. Maybe you could add some backstory on who the Maoists are? Because I, for one, know nothing about Nepal. But, even if you don’t, we can tell that they’re some invading army or something of that sort. You did a great job with this story! Uh, I hate to ask this, but could you notify me when you post the next draft? XD. I really want to see where this goes!

8 months

Narrow, the Path That Leads to Life

This is a really great piece! I’ve been wanting to write sometime something like this for awhile. I think you did a great job properly portraying the two paths.

9 months

Creature of Fear

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

The storyline is great! I like this idea; I haven’t read anything like this yet, except for a paper by Kit-Kat Sully(it wasn’t Flash Fiction, though) I also like how you added Poseidon in there. It was a nice fish/sea/sailor superstition detail! I ran your paper through an editing program I use- Grammarly- and there were no mistakes! I hope this was helpful! And, all of my comments are simply suggestions; feel free to ignore them!

9 months

Shaded Shadow

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

So, yes, it is good:). I think that by making it second person it added a nice flare, you know? It’s just right. Overall, the whole story is great! Spooky and confusing and kinda unsettling, but great XD! I even ran your paper through Grammarly, a really good editing program, and it didn’t have any mistakes! (Well, the free version XD) Keep writing!

9 months

Who's Junie?

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

A few grammatical mistakes could be fixed, but other than that, it’s great! It is very well written, and I like the mystery and slight confusing after effect. Great job!

9 months

Dear Baby Alives

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

In your next draft, if your going to write one, you might want to word on making some of the sentences more understandable. Specifically in the first paragraph. But, overall, it is really good!

10 months

dear daniel...

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

I love the way that you love Daniel without even meeting him. Your obvious excitement at 1) seeing him and 2) having him as a brother is contagious!

10 months

I Am

PROMPT: The Unseen

I love the way the poem flows. I also really liked how you capitalized “I Am”. I also love who you wrote “I Am God” at the very end. That really tied it all together. You put in some of the more comforting aspects of God, which I liked. I don’t really think I would change any of it. The only thing I might do differently is add a few more attributes of God. Nevertheless, you did a really good job with this poem and with this prompt!

11 months

Susie, The Butterfly, and Home

PROMPT: Heart Trails

Using a story is a great way to get your meaning across. You can subtly add the moral throughout the story, so that the reader reads an enjoyable story and learns something.

11 months