Crazy Creationist!

Christ-Follower
Dreamer
Reader
Writer
Singer
Artist
Creationist

Thank you for taking the time to look at what I have posted. I hope you enjoy reading what I have written. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks!

"Let your light shine."--Me

"If no one else will, you be the change."----Also me

Heart Places

How do I stop missing us?

In your backyard, the sun on our faces. Your hand slipped in mine. You’re smiling down at me, touching my hair. I giggle and look up at the sky. I'm wondering what your thinking about me. Do you think I'm some frivolous, naive middle schooler or do you see me as a beautiful young woman? You pull me close to you and I gasp as I feel your arms wrap around me. I wonder what you are going to do, but decide that I trust you. Then I relax and lean into you. You kiss the top of my head  and stroke the side of my face. You pull back and look into my eyes. You lean in and lick your lips. Then your lips are pressed against mine.

I open my eyes and look around remembering that I am alone. I remember that you are no longer here.  I feel a longing in my chest and there is a hole...

Dear Love

Dear Love,

I'm sorry
I'm sorry for not seeing the hurt in your eyes
I'm sorry for not realizing that you were scared

I thought I was the only one who felt that way.
I thought I was the only one who stayed up nights wondering when you would get tired of me.
Of us.

But when I heard your voice crack,
And whisper out those words,
I felt like my heart was being wrenched out of me.
"I don't want to lose you."

I can feel the tears prick my eyes.
It hurts me to know that you think I might leave.
That you think I might get sick of you.

I wish I could make the hurt go away,
But there's only so much I can do when we're fourteen hours apart.
Only so much I can say in one hour

But I'll try my best.

If I was there I would hug you and...

Dear Love

Dear Love,

I'm sorry

Of us.

But when I heard your voice crack,
And whisper out those words,
"I don't want to lose you."

I can feel the tears prick my eyes.
That you think I might get sick of you.

I wish I could make the hurt go away,
Only so much I can say in one hour

But I'll try my best.

If I was there I would hug you and hold...

Dear Love

Dear Love,

I'm sorry

Of us.

But when I heard your voice crack,
And whisper out those words,
"I don't want to lose you."

I can feel the tears prick my eyes.
That you think I might get sick of you.

I wish I could make the hurt go away,
Only so much I can say in one hour

But I'll try my best.

If I was there I would hug you and hold you...

Tell Me What is Wrong

Your eyes,
So full of passion yet something is missing,
Your hiding something from me,
How do I get you to open up,
and tell me what is really wrong?

Don't say your okay,
I know your not,
Scabbed up wounds on your arms,
Pain hidden behind your smile...
Your smile that makes me melt,
From my head to my toes,
Just tell me what is wrong?

Don't be fake,
I know that's not the real reason.
Tell me the truth.
Please.
I want to be there for you,
I want to help you,
Please just tell me the truth.

Don't say you love me,
I know you do...
Tell me what is wrong,
Say what is making you hurt, 
what is making you bleed.

But I know you won't,
I know you will keep it all inside so that I won't see a thing,
You'll change the subject,
Thinking I'll forget,
And I'll pretend like I don't notice,
But...

Dear Love

Dear Love,

I'm sorry

Of us.

But when I heard your voice crack,
And whisper out those words,
"I don't want to lose you."

I can feel the tears prick my eyes.
That you think I might get sick of you.

I wish I could make the hurt go away,
Only so much I can say in one hour

But I'll try my best.

If I was there I would hug you and hold you and...

Heart Places

How do I stop missing us?

In your backyard, the sun on our faces. Your hand slipped in mine. Your smiling down at me, touching my hair. I giggle and look up at the sky. I'm wondering what your thinking about me. Do you think I'm some frivolous, naive middle schooler or do you see me as a beautiful young woman? You pull me close to you and I gasp as I feel your arms wrap around me. Then I relax and lean into you. You kiss the top of my head  and stroke the side of my face. You pull back and look into my eyes. You lean in and lick your lips. Then your lips are pressed against mine.

I open my eyes and look around remembering that I am alone. I remember that you are no longer here.  Something is missing. Is it you? Is it your kisses? No, it's us. I miss the place that used to be us. I miss me...

Heart Places

How do I stop missing us?

Please Love Me

Please love me,
Please don't leave me.

Let me feel your arms holding me up,
And your lips pressing against mine,
Let me feel your hand slipped into mine,
Your large hand enveloping my small one.

Pull me close to you,
Hold me tight,
Don't leave me by myself when I'm crying,
Stay with me.

I will be good to you,
I will love you,
I can be what you need.

Don't go,
You don't have to do this.

Your looking back,
Please stay,
Don't walk out the door.
You leave anyway,
And you take my heart with you.

All I wanted was for you to love me,
And to let me love you,
Was that too much to ask?
Was it too demanding?

So I sit here on the floor,
Sobbing,
Hoping that you'll come back,
Praying that this time,
You will please, please...

Love me

Quarantine

I watched her walk across the room. Everyone was standing six feet apart so she was able to make it to me quickly. I wanted to scoop her up into my arms and shield her from the dangers around us. But a police officer was standing right there and if i tried to so much as hold her hand he would force us to part. 

"Hey," She said, flashing me one of those priceless smiles.

"Hey, baby." I answered, not really sure what to say after that.

"Xavier, I really can't wait for this to be over." she said, immediately addressing the elephant in the room. that was my girl. She wasn't going to do any of that small talk.

"I know. I do too. I can't wait to hold you and kiss you again." I said wistfully.

"So where do you wanna go?" She asked, glancing at the policeman. He was eyeing us suspiciously but he didn't say anything...

I'm Sorry For Hurting You

I've been so selfish,
I've been so caught up in me,
that I haven't taken the time to pay attention to you,
I'm sorry.

Please forgive me,
For not seeing that you are hurting,
I was so caught up in my problems,
That I forgot the meaning of the word "couple".
I forgot that it's not just me anymore,
Now it's you and me.

I'm sorry for being so blind,
And for being hypnotized,
By my own issues that I didn't make time for you,
And I made you feel bothered,
And like it was all about me.
It's not about me,
it's about us.

I love you, baby,
And I'm so sorry for hurting you,
I know you will never admit to the pain that I have put you through,
but I will admit it for you.

I hurt you,
and I'm sorry.
Please, don't give up on me.
Please don't give up on us.

Tell Me What is Wrong

Your eyes,
Your hiding something from me,
How do I get you to open up,
and tell me what is really wrong?

Don't say your okay,
I know your not,
Scabbed up wounds on your arms,
Pain hidden behind your smile...
Your smile that makes me melt,
From my head to my toes,
Just tell me what is wrong?

Don't be fake,
I know that's not the real reason.
Tell me the truth.
Please.
I want to be there for you,
I want to help you,
Please just tell me the truth.

Don't say you love me,
I know you do...
Tell me what is wrong,
Say what is making you hurt, 
what is making you bleed.

But I know you won't,
You'll change the subject,
Thinking I'll forget,
And I'll pretend like I don't notice,
But...

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

You keep quiet, choking on words you want to say. You've been around since the beginning, but you still don't understand why Noel is drowning.

It's been years since Noel's brother died, and the time has only made Noel sink deeper into her grief. You wish her brother was there to make you brave with his love. You grab her hand and give a supportive smile. She smiles back, through her tears. You open your mouth to speak, but then you stop. What if she gets angry? Finally, you decide to ask.

"Noel, will you let me help you?"

Expectations and the Expected (from the eyes of an older sibling)

Being the oldest...

Is not all it's cracked up to be. When you're the oldest there is a lot of pressure to set the example for the younger siblings and to not mess up. When you do mess up you get in a lot more trouble then if it had been one of the younger ones. You don't have your age to hide behind because your supposed to be mature enough to understand. You're the one everyone expects to grow up and change the world. And because you have to break people's expectations you always want to revolutionize the world. When you mess up you feel as if you have the weight of the world on your shoulders. Everyone's expectations is almost too much to bear. Sometimes people don't pay as much attention to you because they think you can make it on your own since your the oldest. They expect that since your the oldest you won't mind fading...

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

"Noel, will you let me help you?"

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

"Noel, will you let me help you?"

Synapses

Writing Synapses

Another Life

If you could be one person who would you be?
This person can be made up, or real. They can be from a book or from a movie. They can be dead or alive. Why would you be that person? What would you do while you were that person? Describe a day as that person.

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

"Noel, will you let me help you?"

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

You keep quiet, feeling the words scald your throat. You watch  Noel, who looks like a lost sheep trying to find her way. You want to help her, but you don't know how.

It's been years since Noel's brother died, but she still seems lost. You don't understand why. You grab her hand and give her a supportive smile. She smiles back, through her tears. You open your mouth to speak, but then you stop. What if she says no? What if she gets angry? Finally, you decide to ask her.

"Noel, will you let me help you?"

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

"Noel, will you let me help you?"

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

You keep quiet, feeling the words scald your throat. No one else sees Noel hurting.  You watch  Noel, who looks like a lost sheep trying to find her way.

"What's with her?" Dan asks.
"She should get over it. Her brother died three years ago," Katie answers. You clench your fists. You're normally quiet, but this time you aren't. 

"Her brother died and you say it's Mark's fault!You said to get over it! " You yell at  them.You walk away and face Noel, hoping  she won't harden,that she'll accept you. 

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

"What's with her?" Dan asks.

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

"What's with her?" Dan asks.

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

You keep quiet, feeling the words scalding your throat. You see Noel hurting, yet no one else can. You watch  Noel, who looks like a lost sheep trying to find her way.

"What's with her?" Dan asks.
"She should get over it. Her brother died three years ago.," Katie answers. You clench your fists,not speaking. You're normally quiet, but this time you aren't. 

"Her brother died and you say it's his fault!  You said to get over it! " You yell at  them. Then you walk away and move towards Noel, hoping  she won't hardened, that she'll accept you. 

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

"What's with her?" Dan asks.

Haventia-Storm Singer (Chapter One)

Chapter One

Fourteen years later….

Noellan was trying her best to block out the Shadows that had been messing with her all day. The only time they went away was when Xavitious was near and even then only for a little bit.

Stupid…
Unwanted…
Unloved…
No one cares…
FORGOTTEN!

“Noellan!” Xavitious called, causing the Shadows floating in the air to leave. Noellan only then remembered why she was there. She had been waiting for Xavitious to get out of class. Her parents had left her with Rosista and Tibal four years earlier just as they had been instructed to do. Then they had left to join the Shade cause. It hadn’t bothered Noellan too much because neither of her parents had loved...

Haventia-Storm Singer (Prologue)

Prologue

In the Meeting Room the tension was growing. They had been in session for almost two days as the Light Creator had listened quietly from behind a curtain while the Council planned their rebellion.

“Why is it that He should get all of the Power? I would be able to lead the people much better than that self righteous ball of light!” Lucitious shouted, slamming his fist down on the table. Lucitious was the leader of this rebellion, his pride having driven him to believe that he knew better than the Light Creator. 

“No unrighteous anger at the King’s table!” one of the guards shouted from the doorway. 

“And what’s with all of these rules! Why should he make all of these decisions for us! He says that we are...

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

"What's with her?" Dan asks.

Writing Streak Day Three: I belong in Heaven

I belong in Heaven...

In Heaven there will never be any more death and suffering and we will experience joy in a way that we have never felt before. We will be able to love in a way that we never have before. There will be no more tears, so we will be able to laugh without having to wonder what trouble is ahead of us. We will experience triumph the way we were supposed to. We will see those who have gone before us.

In Heaven, I will no longer feel lonely, or wonder if I'm good enough. Because all I will have to do is look at the Light around me and see that my God calls me beautiful and loved. I will no longer struggle with too many tears, or too many fears. I will no longer feel like an alien. When I get to heaven, I won't feel like I'm unwanted because I don't know the...

Writing Streak Day Two: I belong with my father

I belong at church.
I love the songs,
I love learning more about my Lord,
My Creator,
My Daddy.

Every time I walk in through those doors I feel as if I am coming home.
Every time I am greeted by my wonderful family.
And every time I am reminded of just how great my God is.

He has the power to calm the storm with a word.
He has the power to create the earth in six days.
He has the power to rise from the dead.
He has the power to call me home.

This world is not my home,
I'm just a'passing through,
If angels beckon me,
Then what'er will I do!

I belong in the arms of my loving Father...

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

"What's with her?" Dan asks.

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

"What's with her?" Dan asks.
"She should get over it. Her brother died three years ago.," Katie answers. You clench my fists,not speaking. You're normally quiet, but this time you aren't. 

Writing Streak Challenge - Week 4

Writing Streak Day 1: I Belong in Your arms

Here with you,
When you hold me in your arms,
And say "I love you",

I know that I am home and I am loved,
I never want to leave

For whatever reason I always feel like crying every time we say good bye,
Even though I know it won't be the last time,
I will see your face,
Or your handsome smile.

I wish that I could be home with you all of the time,
I wish that I could hear your voice all of the time,
So then I could belong all of the time.

Beyond Reason

Questions

Can you help me see the light?
Hope, do you still exist?
Reaching out, I still can't touch you. Why can't I make it?
I just want to stop crying. Do you know where happiness is?
So far. How do I get back home?
To hard. Should I just give up?

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Flash Fiction Competition: Drowning

"What's with her?" Dan asks.

Beyond Reason

Questions

Can you help me see the light?
Hope, do you still exist?
So far. How do I get back home?
To hard. Should I just give up?

Writing Streak Challenge - Week 4

Here with you,
When you hold me in your arms,
And say "I love you",

I know that I am home and I am loved,
I never want to leave

I will see your face,
Or your handsome smile.

So then I could belong all of the time.

Show, not just Tell

I love him and he loves me. But everyone keeps on telling us that we are too young to feel love. But why can't they see that we are meant for each other. 

We live fourteen hours apart so we can't help being vocal about our love. We have no choice because we have no other way to say "I love you." 

I think I felt my love for him before I knew it. Over those six months of friendship, as i got to know him better, I began to realize that we had feelings for each other. And that I wanted to get to know him in a way that I hadn't.

I still remember the day when I told him I loved him. He asked me if there was anything about our relationship that I wanted to tell him. I said yes but didn't bother elaborating. I didn't want to scare him away. But after about fifteen minutes...

Show, not just Tell

Haventia-Storm Singer (Chapter One)

Chapter One

Fourteen years later….

Stupid…
Unwanted…
Unloved…
No one cares…
FORGOTTEN!

Haventia-Storm Singer (Chapter One)

Chapter One

Fourteen years later….

Stupid…
Unwanted…
Unloved…
No one cares…
FORGOTTEN!

“Noellan!” Xavitious called, causing the Shadows floating in the air to leave. Noellan only then remembered why she was there. She had been waiting for Xavitious to get out of class. Her parents had left her with Rosista and Tibal four years earlier just as they had been instructed to do. Then they had left to join the Shade cause. It hadn’t bothered Noellan too much because neither of her parents had loved her...

Letter Writing Competition 2020

A Letter to Fellow Survivor #1st competition (Second Draft)

Dear Survivor, 

I've found this time to be very hard. I don't really know what to do. The people that I want to see I can't and the people I need hugs from have to stay far away. I don't think it's fair. I want to laugh and joke with my friends like we used to when we were three months younger.If I could go back, I would tell my younger self not to set her expectations too high for the year of 2020. I would tell her that things aren't going to turn out the way that she hopes they will, but that everything is still going to work out for the better. I feel as if I have aged five years. Maybe I have, who knows. I'm sure anyone seeing this letter will agree with me that while we may have to put masks up, more and more masks are coming down. People are going out and...

Haventia-Storm Singer (Prologue)

Prologue

Letter Writing Competition 2020

Dear Survivor, 

I've found this time to be very hard. I don't really know what to do. The people that I want to see I can't and the people I need hugs from have to stay far away. I don't think it's fair. I want to laugh and joke with my friends like we used to when we were three months younger.If I could go back, I would tell my younger self not to set her expectations too high for the year of 2020. I would tell her that things aren't going to turn out the way that she hopes they will, but that everything is still going to work out for the better. I feel as if I have aged five years. Maybe I have, who knows. I'm sure anyone seeing this letter will agree with me that while we may have to put masks up, more and more masks are coming down. People are going out and crying...

Slavery Then and Now...Freedom Then and Now

Then (Slavery)
1. Chains-to keep them from running away
2. Whips- to keep them in their place
3. Tears- to cry over lost freedom
4. Seperation- families broken apart
5. Death- a hard, but welcome escape

Now (Slavery)
1. Sin- caught in our own badness
2. Ourselves-tell ourselves we are right
3. Greed-enslaved to things
4. Tears-turned into constant crying with bloodshot eyes
5. Confusion- are we apes? am I a girl? What defines me?
6. Death-Eternal Separation and still our escape goat

Then (Freedom)
1. Pennsylvania- Once they made it there they could no longer be pursued
2. Canada-After the Dread-Scott decision Canada meant they would be free
3. Work for pay-Finally earning a wage after a lifetime of depravation
4. Becoming something- Finally getting a chance to prove themselves after being shut up for so many years

Now (Freedom)
1. Jesus- He waits with open arms for His children to return home
2. Holy Spirit-When we accept Jesus...

Collective Voice

Lost Sheep

We are hoping
We are thriving
We are surviving

We are learning
We are growing
We are hurting

We sometimes don't see
The pain in our eyes
The hurt in our smile
But it's there

We keep holding on quietly
We try to push down the tears,
Drown out the pain
With talking to ourselves
So that we don't have to face the silence

We push ourselves to the limit
We think we have it all together
But we don't
Because in this day and age
There is no such thing as together

We want to know other people
Because we are so social
But we get so caught up in "friends" on social media
That we forget about the friends right in front of our face

We hold on to anything
Just so we don't feel lonely
We hold on to friends
We hold on to past hurts
Anything to drown out the pain
Anything to forget that we...

Life and death (tm-mentions of hell and eternal anguish)

Is life a dream dreamt by an idiot? 
It feels like it sometimes
Floating on the clouds with your love 
And then, reality check, down on the ground fighting with your mom

Is life a river flowing with fast currents?
Definitely
One minute it's smooth sailing and the next minute the waters are rough and choppy

Is life all there is?
No.
When we die we all will go somewhere
Heaven or hell
Life is where we choose.

What is death?
Death is a door.
Death is a door to one of two places
A place of eternal happiness or
Eternal anguish

Either living the good life
Or
Down in the dumps of hell

Life is where we make the choice
Death is where we follow through

Does life begin here or when we die?
For me
When I see Jesus...
My life begins

This I Believe

This I believe...this I don't believe...This I know

This I believe...

I believe in the Creator of the World, God,
I believe in a young earth
I believe in hope
I believe that we are all created with a purpose
Young and old
In the womb, out of the womb,
I believe that we were created the way that we were for a reason
I believe that when God comes back the world will be restored
And I can't wait!

This I don't believe...

I don't believe that I have the authority to take another person's life
I don't believe that we are apes (If we were I wouldn't be smart enough to write this)
I don't believe that God left us behind
I don't believe that He left us to fend for ourselves

This I know...

I know that God is real because I feel His presence
I know that the earth is 6000 years old because of the evidence
I know that we are all created...

Writing Streak Challenge - Week 1

Top Ten Favorite Words (writing streak week 1, day 1)

1. Hope
 2. Wonder
3. Home
4.Cute
5. Beautiful
6. Super
7. Legit
8. Love
9. Amaze
10. Lit

Letter Writing Competition 2020

Dear Survivor, 

I've found this time to be very hard. I don't really know what to do. The people that I want to see I can't and the people I need hugs from have to stay far away. I don't think it's fair. I want to laugh and joke with my friends like we used to when we were three months younger. I feel as if I have aged five years. Maybe I have, who knows. I'm sure anyone seeing this letter will agree with me that while we may have to put masks up, more and more masks are coming down. People are starting to show their true colors. Whether during racial protests or simply in the checkout line trying to be the first person to get the last tomato. What's a girl to do? Surrounded by all of this hatred and fear?

I'm finding my Bible to be helpful in this time. It brings me peace to know...

It's not fair

It’s not fair. Boyfriends are disappointed in girls that have changed because of the world that has infiltrated their minds. I want peace but have no idea how to achieve it. I want my boyfriend to be proud of me and to want to tell me how he’s feeling but I have no idea how to gain his trust. I want to love him the way he deserves to be loved but I have no idea how to love him the right way. It’s not fair. I want him here with me right now. Holding me in his arms and kissing me. Telling me that everything is going to be okay. I want him to tell me he loves me. I want him to take away all of my pain but how can he when he’s hurting so much himself. I want to help his hurt but he won’t let me in. I don’t know what to do. It’s not...

Blood on Our Streets

Today heaven is weeping and rejoicing. Today heaven rejoices for the souls that have finally come home. Heaven weeps for the souls lost to hell and cries out for the blood on the streets of this earth and on our hands. Our cannibalism is coming out more. We sacrifice our unborn children to the god of self and we sacrifice our living brothers to the god of hate. Forget police injustice, it's human injustice. It's human injustice when a six year old girl watched her father get shot by a fellow brother. It's human injustice when an eight year old girl gets shot for being in the wrong place. The blood is not just on the hands of the police officers. The blood is also on the hands of the African-Americans, the Caucasians, the Hispanics, the Asians, all of us. It's not black v. white anymore. I'm not even sure it's dark v. light. Now it's just red from the...

The Unseen

SEEN AND UNSEEN (Battles, God, and You)

Here
There
Everywhere

Knows your thoughts
Knows your heart
Knows how many hairs are on your head

Hears your prayers
Hears your cries
Hears your heart
Hears your whispers
Hears the real you

The person that no one else sees
The person that no one else knows
The person that seems lost

The One that you can't see
Sees you
The One that knows all
Knows you
The One that finds lost things
Is finding you

The evidence of the fight is all around
The evidence is in nature
We can see where the battles happen

Battles
Seen
Unseen

Spirit
Seen 
Unseen

Pieces of you
Seen 
Unseen

God
SEEN
UNSEEN

Refuge

The Refuge in Me

Refuge
Solace, a place to escape
A place to celebrate

Refuge
A place to hide
A place that you can't find
A place that only I can see 
A place that has no me and you
Just me

Refuge
A place to find peace
A place for my dreams
Where they can stay safe and locked up
Only to be seen by me

Refuge
A place where no one else has been
 A place inside of me.

Refuge
A place to go when the hurt gets to be too much
A place to go when the screams get too loud
A place to go when the shots from guns start to cry out

Refuge
A place to stay until someone saves me
A place to go until peace is truly achieved

Refuge
A place to hold onto tightly
When I'm standing on rocky ground
A place to stay
When everyone else is gone

Refuge
A place where I  am heard ...

Letter Writing Competition 2020

Dear Survivor,

The Fight for Justice

Justice, Race, and How We Can Achieve Peace

Justice. What is it and who gets to decide what it is? Can we ever really achieve true justice in this fallen world? If not, then why should we strive for it? Justice is peace, justice is standing up for your beliefs and not backing down, no matter what. And if someone tries to tell you to change your beliefs then you hold your head up and know that everyone will have an opinion. Not all of them are good ones. There is really only one person who gets to decide what justice is and when it should be served, and that's God. God is in control of everything. The coronavirus pandemic, the racial protests. Everything including justice and when it should be administered. I trust that God will put people that he sees fit in place to administer justice. Can we achieve justice in a fallen world? Unfortunately, no, not fully. Because of Adam and Eve's sin at the...

Letter Writing Competition 2020

Dear Survivor,

Farsick

Homesick for Them to be Home With Me

Motherhood. It's been compared to a journey,a blessing, and riding the waves. Sometimes you wipe out and sometimes you have smooth sailing. I have no doubt that it is all of these things, as I see them in my own mother. Every day I pray for my future children and I cannot wait to meet them. I know this may seem weird to some as I still have many, many years (hundreds according to my father) before I reach motherhood. I only hope that they will love me as much as I love them. For now, I am content in knowing that they are safe in their Heavenly Father's arms. I  am farsick to see what they are like, to see what they will become. I am homesick for my children to be home with me. I have no idea what kind of life they will have, but I know that no matter what I will love them because they...