Starcatcher

Book-lover
INFP-T
Pastel Princess
:)

sup,
It's me star,
I'm still sad over my fav characters death,
why you gotta do that to me author
R.I.P Niyx Raedon (from Akarnae)

My goals is to finish a story!

At the moment a doing a series called 'a pet review' so look out for it!

Books (A pet review)

Here we lay our eyes on the humble bookcase, the native habitat to the majestic book. Altho they can be found anywhere from the top of a desk to the underneath of a bed.

You will rarely find only one book one a bookcase, as they are highly addictive pets. Some avid collectors can have thousands of these graceful creatures.

They are very unique creatures that vary wildly in type. The colours tend to be very bright and colourful to attract the attention of pet owners.

Books can live very long lives, even longer than homo sapiens. Their is only one known disease that plagues them, mistreatment, but this can be avoided by proper handling.

All in all I rate books a 10.1/10, great pets.

The elusive socks

Here is the top draw of the cupboard, the native habitat of the elusive socks.Every once or twice a week they migrate to the great washing machine to freshen up. 

They are very sociable creatures that are often seen in packs, and mate for life They are the only known animals in the whole Entire world that unproduces, meaning their population actively disappears over time, until you are stuck with two mixed matched socks.

They come in a great range of colours, to warn off predators that they would taste disgusting. The most common are the basic black/white socks, most commonly seen at schools.

all in all they are a good pet for beginners as they don't eat much and are easily cleaned. But do carfully watch them as they might just dissapear

Historical Fiction Competition 2020

The final race (special thank you in the footnotes)

The bitter taste of dirt coated his dry mouth. wafts of petrol danced with the melodious rev of the motorbike engines. Paul's smile radiated off his face, he absolutely loved race night. 
"Hey dude," smirked his brother, smiling down at him "I'm going to go into the next race, you stay here and hold my hat."  
"I will!" He laughed, so excited to see his brother race again.
"It's a very important job, are you sure you're up to it?"
"Yes, yes!" Paul shouted as his brother slapped his cap on Paul's head. It slipped down a little but Paul didn't mind. Smiling, his brothers heavy thuds, turned into the rev of his bike. so suddenly it turn into screaming  How quickly the scene was morphing, salty tear streamed down his face and mixed with the dark smoke. He was running but he wasn't moving; someone was holding him back. Blistering heat from fire brushed his skin. 'BOOM'

Paul jerked up...

Historical Fiction Competition 2020

"It's a very important job, are your sure you're up to it?"
"Yes, yes!" Paul shouted as his brother slapped his cap on Paul's head. It slipped down a little but Paul didn't mind. Smiling His brothers heavy thuds, turned into the rev of his bike. so suddenly it turn into screaming  How quickly the scene was morphing, salty tear streamed down his face and mixed with the dark smoke. He was running but he wasn't moving; someone was holding him back. Blistering heat from fire brushed his skin. 'BOOM'

Paul jerked up...

murder mystery pt 1

"Anything interesting in the papers, Clarissa?" Edwin inquired.
"Oh nothing much, just a couple of thefts and, oh look here!" she exclaimed excitedly. Edwin walked around till he stood behind her shoulder.
"Oh my, A murder and so close to town thats...."  he started
"perfect" interrupted Clarissa. 
"um, I think your and mine definition of 'perfect' differs!" There conversation was stopped by a sudden knock on the door.
"Could you please get that Edwin?"
"yes ma'am" he jested as he walked around and opened the door a bit. "Ah, officer Blyth please come in" he opened the door wider so a tall, moustached man of about thirty could march in.
"Thank you Mr Fredickson" he said stiffly with a nod. "Miss Fredickson"
"officer Blyth" she said equally stiffly with a nod in return.
"would you like a cigarette" offered Edwin trying to break the awkwardness.
"no thank you, I want to make this visit as brief as possible"
"okay well than what is...

Historical Fiction Competition 2020

Paul jerked up...

Historical Fiction Competition 2020

Paul jerked up...

Historical Fiction Competition 2020

"Yes, yes!" Paul shouted as his brother slapped his cap on Paul's head. It slipped down a little but Paul didn't mind. Smiling His brothers heavy thuds, turned into the rev of his bike. so suddenly it turn into screamng turned into screaming.How quickly the scene was morphing, salty tear streamed down his face and mixed with the dark smoke. He was running but he wasn't moving; someone was holding him back. Blistering heat from fire brushed his skin. 'BOOM'

Paul...

Historical Fiction Competition 2020

The taste of dirt clogged his mouth. The smell of petrol mixed with the melodious rev of the motorbike engines. Paul's smile beamed on his face. Race night was his favourite. 
"Hey dude," laughed his brother looking down at him "I'm going to go into the next race, you stay here and hold my hat."  
"I will"
"Yes, yes!" Paul laughed. his brother slapped his cap on Paul's head. It slipped down a little but Paul didn't mind. The thud of his motorbike shoes turned into the rev of his bike turned into screaming. The scene was morphing, salty tear streamed down his face and mixed with the dark smoke. He was running but he wasn't moving; someone was holding him back. Blistering heat from fire brushed his skin. 'BOOM'

Suddenly he was in his bed, the screech of his alarm clock echoing in his room. 
"Dang,...

Historical Fiction Competition 2020

"Hey dude" laughed his his brother looking down at him "I'm going to go into the next race, you stay here and hold my hat."  his earring glinted in the moonlight.
"I will"
"It's a very important job are your sure you're up to it"
"yes, yes" Paul laughed. his brother slapped his cap on his head. It slipped down a little but Paul didn't mind. The thud of his motorbike shoes turned into the rev of his bike turned into screaming. The scene was morphing, salty tear streamed down his face and mixed with the dark smoke. He was running but he wasn't moving someone was holding him back. blistering heat from fire brushed his skin. 'BOOM'

Suddenly he was in his bed, the screech of his...

Escape from Egypt pt 1

"God please save us from this captivity." I called out in anguish. I then got up off my knees and walked over to the to the door as I thought I had heard something outside.  There was a large crowd gathered out side with two men in the middle.
"probably some people from outside of Egypt" I thought as I watched the taller of the two step forward.
"I am Aaron and this is my brother Moses" he boomed gesturing to the shorter of the two.
"we come from the great I Am" A murmur echoed around the crowd but I just softly chuckled . I didn't know what that meant but I was pretty sure it screamed nut case. It seamed like i wasn't the only one who thought that as some one yelled out 
"prove it" the smaller one stepped forward and held out his staff.
"Defiantly crazy" I thought as he threw it on the ground. I...

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Words Left Unsaid

She opened the door and ran into her mum's arms. There was no words needed to be expressed. Her mum just smiled.
"I love you too, more than words can express." 

The years passed by, but no matter how many times she walked through that door, her mothers faces beamed with  joy. No matter what happened her mother alway save her a hug and a 

Even when her mum grew older and had troubling remembering her face she could still hear,

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Words Left Unsaid

"What about you, Kioshi?" these word faded into silence around his ears. He let words float up, only to die in his throat and fall back into darkness. 

why would he care about what I have to say, no one cares about my ideas. 

He looked up to the disproving sneers of the others. He marinated in the glints of pity in his peers eyes. He knew what they thought of him. What would saying anything change?

There was something in his glance that felt like belief. So he let the dying words fizz on his tongue.

Writing Streak Week 4 Day 2 | wonderland

pale petals brush my ankles/ who knew a gardens melody/ could be so sweet/ The white rabbits cloak/ had to be wrong/ being late is a way of life/ my way of life/  lazy rivers are a/ dream come true friend/ but letters of vapor/ will one day fly in magnificent colours/ paint my heart red/ I need reviving/ how could you leave me here/ I guess I'll just have some tea/ anarchy is a must, darling/ come join the revolution tea party/ It's sure to have cake/ with the bitterest taste of revenge/ don't worry/ well put sugar in your tea/ for anythings possible in/ wonderland/

Writing Streak Week 4 Day 1 | Never land

peter pan/ these false words spill off my tongue/You asked for it/ the falsification of my heart/ an empty organ/ but I do love you/ with all my brain/ with all my unbalanced chemicals/ set me on this rollercoaster / these cotton candy skies remind me of you/ hold my cold hand/ they're shaking/ I'm waiting for you/ these lonely moon lit nights carry me/ further away from your image/ what can I do to get your poison/ out of my steel blue veins/ you've intoxicated me/ every bit of you has soaked/ into the deepest parts of my mind/ i'm obsessed/ your golden sheen has been woven/ into my very core/ you have enchanted me/ commanded my bones/ to become weak under your gaze/ i've turned into human jelly/ clay to be sculpted into your perfect image/ are you ready to dance in the stars/ become the blush on my face/ take me...

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Words Left Unsaid

Kioshi sat in silent. The wave of ideas that were being thrown around passed over his head. Deep down words bubbled like starbursts of light but he suppressed them into darkness.
"no one cares for your ideas,"  a voice hissed in his ear "why would they want to hear what your words."
He marinated in those words.
"It's right my thoughts are not good enough" He concluded but the bubbles kept on rising. he couldn't suppress and on little bubble slipped off his tongue. It felt good so he decided to let the golden bubbles fizz on his tongue.

Writing Streak Challenge - Week 4

Lost

Am I invisible to you/ do my words ricochet off your empty bones/ have no meaning beyond colourful mess/ why am I ignored/ dose my art not have enough depth/ should I make it thick enough to cut with a knife/ are not we all just slaves to rising numbers/ captives to the press of a button/ what makes my breath all the colours of august/ wasted on people who don't care/ are my words made of invisible ink/ can you even see me or will I be blotted out/ join the club of Disappearing magicians/ I would say that I don't want your pity points/ but I crave them/ those little delicious thought/ making you believe that you might actually matter/ I have a deep desire for you affirmation/ fill me with fake air/ maybe then I will float away but not care/ better fade into the light than my own shadow/...

Static

dazzling dance of multi-coloured specks
wave of patterns cross my sight
lemon flavoured swirls twirl
pink and green stripes of shadows unfurl

The walls are dancing with empty air 
sunshine images follow my gaze
hold these digits in your hands
clear my vision like cloth

sky of static holding your stare
night time movie behind closed eyes
twirling starburst of colours bright
hopeful shadows off corners hide

Welcome to the Complaints Department | complaints department pt1

"Okay, so if no one else has anything too say I feel we can wrap this meeting up" Smiled the thin man clapping his hands together joyfully.
"I don't know if you would call this a meeting Liam, were in the janitors closest using buckets as seats and your pointing to a blank wall with a mop." scowled a dark figure in the corner.
"Well there's no need to be a bear about it buck, we've just had some, uh, budget cuts" 
"budget cuts hey, yeah I'm sure that being put in the basement is just some budget cuts,"
"well-"Liam started trying to keep his sunny disposition.
"Excuse me gentlemen could you stop fighting, i've got places to be" piped up a new voice making Liam jump.
"Oh, opel your still here" he said startled. 
"Its ophelia and I've been here the whole Time, but anyway I need to call the Fairy God-Mother she apparently has a knit infestation."
"oh...

"oh...

Letter Writing Competition 2020

Starstruck

Dear Mr. Moon,

I Hope that this letter finds you well. I have been staring off into space way too often, and wondering about you lately. I have a lot of questions (that the internet with its "vast knowledge" just can't answer) and I thought that I'll just ask you yourself. I'm sure you can see, from your magnificent seat up in space, the situation our earth is in at the moment. How is it affecting you? This leads me to my next question, do you actually care about the planets that surround you, or are they almost non-existent in your mind? Like distant neighbours lost on another celestial body. What is your connection to them? Are they your siblings, or kind of like co-workers?

Do you ever get lonely? It looks quite lonely up there in space, away from everyone, except Mr Mysterium, dark side of the moon himself. A lot of people think that he is yourself, but...

Time

tick tick tick
Rhythm paint swatches of empty heads lie here.
Surrounding the loneliness with pastel cotton wool.
reverberating in my hollow body.
Filling my wasteland of a brain with sound.
 tick tick tick
Like the solemn march of the inevitable end.
A reminder of what my life is comparatively.
Who am I to steel your shallow breath.
Become a thief of your fading minuets.
 tick tick tick
Lost to my senses, but i know your there.
Swallowing the darkness whole,
Munching on my puny excuses.
Who am I to share this space with you
 tick tick tick
Heavy burdens ground to dust with your bones. 
Cary me to the deepest part of the river so I can sink.
The fishes are free in their watery cage.
The rocks trapped in a deal made with gravity.
 Tick tick tick
Fly me to the rose garden so I can float.
The sickly sweet smell wards off Your...

Letter Writing Competition 2020

Starstruck

Dear Mr. Moon,

crabs and seagulls

Oh here Ye oh here Ye
Please gather round
I’ll tell you of the fight
That was the talk of the town

The seagull king
With his feathers all white
Felt the Nobel crab king
Was a blight

They shared the same beach
But could no more
As the sea gull king
Crashed the royal crab ball

So the crab king
Declaim in dismay
“For this, fowl bird
You will rue this day”

The word quickly spread
all over the beach
That the fight will take place
On Thursday this week

On that day
The seagulls swarmed
And the crabs danced
The other they tried to outperform

All around gathered
Birds of the air
Fish with fins and
Mammals with hair.

After this exotic show
it was finally time
It crabs raised their claws
And the seagulls dived

There were Biting and clawing
Screeches and shouts.
Cheering and booing
Slapping and knockouts

After an hour
And hundreds of men
They...

Deatach agus Scátháin (chapter 2 pt 1)

Cho slunk down the street trying as hard a she possibly can not to be noticed. She had learnt from her ten years of living on the street that the less attention drawn the better. It was a bit hard when your mirror pup was teleporting all over the place, tripping unsuspecting victims.
"Kova, you silly mutt" chided Cho with a laugh as he tripped up his third victim. He just looked up with his big blue inquisitive eyes and cocked his head.
"oh come on" she giggled "were almost at the markets." She swept him up in his arms and hugged him tight to avoid another accident and continued to walk quietly down the cobble stone streets. Scanning the horizon she could just make out the red shape of the first market stall. filled with anticipation she to pick up the pace a bit still staying close to the sandstone walls. As she got closer the streets started to...

Deatach agus Scátháin (chapter 1)

The fresh night air soaked into Rhys's skin. The front door cracked open. two set of legs jumped onto the floor.
"show yourself,"  his dads gruff voice called out. Rhys look out of his door. There were two black clad men. His eyes widened with acknowledgment.
"Kouzlo guards," he gasped. 
"Mr and Mrs Cohen," the first guard practically hissed " were here to take your son" Rhys fell onto his knees. It can't be. His mouth fell open screeching a long no but he could't hear himself. He couldn't hear anything but the blood pounding in his ears. He didn't hear the fight his dad put up or the begging from his mum. He didn't hear his younger sister start to cry. He ran out, running as fast as he could too the door but it was too late. The first man in passing brushed his hand across Rhys's face. He was marked.

10 years later...

Fire was slowly curling around Cho's feet. she could feel the...

Letter Writing Competition 2020

Starstruck

Dear Mr. Moon,

burdens of the crown

Her heavy crown burned her exposed flesh.
Guilt like a suffocating cloud engulfed her mind.
Her golden veins of gold pierced her surface.
The shards of her diamond bones cracked under the weight.
Useless letters fall off her tongue.
Raw citrine eyes no longer blazing.
Inner fired snuffed by garnet.
Careless trades for riches.
Tears sold for silver.
All for what, her eyes pleaded.
Tombs of gold for scavengers.
Treasures locked away for thieves.
tearful dragon tainted by greed.
shielded, but not oblivious.
Their cries like daggers.
Cutting her down in her prime.
you were never meant to carry this burden.
so why do you fall.
why do your armies come back empty.
why do you bleed.
If you don't listen you can't hear.
Your White Agate finger are a barrier to sound.
why help them when you can help yourself?

Space #proudofthis

Stuck there like furious flowers of flame. untamed by gravity or force. I let them drop to my level, crowd me with warmth. Energy rolled off them like an endless title wave. I gasped for the lack of oxygen and for the awestruck nature of them. Their silent lullabies filled my mind willing me to follow them. so I flew. Into the dark abyss we called the sky.

Surrounded by space rock I built my house. My thought and others dreams my materials. Opportunity did what he dose best and granted me a choice. I stay to become the keeper of dreams, Holder of hope.

I lost myself in a storm and became friends with the man on the moon. His head was full of aspiration so he floated. I granted him his dreams in exchange for stories. I sold them at the milky way. He told me that he wasn't always this way but I sold that story too.
...

moon

I was created with astroid dust and star rays. A child of the vast endless expanse of nothingness. Floating around for all eternity. You may know me as many different names, but I call myself Gealach. 

My brother is less know and no-one ever sees him. They say he is dark and brooding but I know he is just shy. But I guess 'shy side of the moon' doesn't sound as good.

My only friend is the man on the moon. He loves telling stories. He whispers them in my ear for them to rattle around in my empty head for all of eternity.

The planets used to tease me but they barely notice me anymore. Its okay we never really got along anyway. I'm fine on my own. 

I am sometimes visited by astroids. They never stay long but just long enough to tell me about there adventures. And then they leave for them to marinate in my stationary...

All you need to know

God’s not dead!

Flying

My wings unfurled with unmatched strength. Lose feathers swirled around my feet like lost white butterflies. I flexed then, the muscles tensing. It felt good, iI felt, well,  powerful. I took a running dive, crashing onto the wind like a missile. Icy hand clawed at my flesh as I climbed higher. I took in a short, sweet mouthful of oxygen low air. The view wrapped me in a misty cloak of a crazed sense of wonder. The hard artificial lights stung my eyes like thousand of glowing bees. I could feel the ice's poison setting into my veins so I dove.  With great fury I dropped. Battling with the stubborn air I wrestled to remain in control. The free falling feeling settled in my belly and tugged hard. I let out my feathery parachute, Laughing in the face of gravity. I soared over the smooth sleeping face of the sea as the night sky's enchanting lullaby reflected off her face....

Daughter of Pollution

I am a daughter of the smog. Born from the grime and garbage that had collected in your street. Created by the sorrowful moans of the starving polar bears and the last struggled breaths of choked sea turtles.

I wear a crown of branches and coral. reminding you of the destruction your race has brought upon the earth. My elegant gown made of the plastics that you decided was best suited for the sea.

I hear the cries coming from the earth. calling out, pleading you to stop this violence against her body. To heal her hurts and care for her again.

I hear the pitiful weeping of the animals. The ones who've lost homes, family and food because of your recklessness. their pleas to our creator to make their suffering stop.

I see what you have done. the plastic bottle you didn't pick up, the oil spills seeping out like an open wound and the smoke that gushes out...

Daughter of Pollution

The Adventures of Luna the Extraordinaire pt 1

Chapter 1 Humble Beginnings
This story is all about a rabbit. But she was not just like any old critter, she was an extraordinary one. But like all extraordinary things, this one had a humble beginning. Luna ‘swiftpaw’ Black, the previously mentioned rabbit, was born in a biggish litter in a biggish back yard. The happy couple, Daisy Spot and Chive Black couldn't be prouder of their happy brood full of little whites, blacks and spots. Unbeknownst to them, the owners of these rabbits had decided to give little Luna Black and her slightly older sister Stella Black, to a young girl. Now, this young girl had the biggest and most loving heart in the world, and as soon as Luna and Stella laid eyes on her, they knew this. Rabbits, like most small animals can tell the nature of a human through their soul beat. sole beats are every similar to heartbeat but the more love you have, the...

I am a Knight

I weld the deadliest sword.
A sword made of ink and dreams.
destroyer and creator of all.
Thoughts of a constant stream.

I wear the richest of armour.
made up of a hidden identity.
Lost between the word on a page.
locked up for eternity.

I own the mightiest horse.
I have called her inspiration.
she has carried me away to distant lands.
Through her is all my creation.

I tame the most wicked dragon.
He calls himself procrastination.
I destroy the lands of his spiteful sloth.
His distractions from the nations.

The Writer (revised)

Ink dripped off the page covering my desk. The thick black gooey substance started to contort and bubble right in front of my eyes.

At first it was no more then blots but as time passed it expanded. From small insects too great mountain all were created and destroyed before me. Whole species appeared and disappeared in a blink. 

A Delicate waltz preformed by life and death. Thousand of stories starting and ending at the same time. A whole universe expanding rapidly, surrounding me, exhilarating me with my power.

I let the ink consume me. Swirl around and seep into my very core. I let myself become the ink, become the very thing I created.

I became the mountain strong and silent. seeing the world from the beyond the clouds, being able to touch the sky and the earth roots at the same time.

I became millions of people. Two ends of the same conversations, infinite possible actions and thought...

The Writer (revised)

At first it was no more then blobs but as time passed it expanded. From small insects too great mountain all were created and destroyed before me. Whole species started their life and disappeared in a blink. great trees staring their life as saplings and ending as mulch.

I became millions...

The Adventures of Luna the Extraordinaire pt 4

Chapter 4 free
She was finally free. Luna was finally free. she felt the fresh new grass under her paws as she turned around and bounded towards and skidded under the fence. 
"okay, some rules" rambled jack who was standing near the hole "um, follow closely behind me as if you get lost i wont come to find you, um if you get tired I would prefer not to stop so don't get tired please and-" luna nodded as she zoned out to take in her surroundings. the sun was just beginning to peep from its slumber and illuminating all the land. luna felt like she was in a jungle as dense, lush trees surrounded her bearing all the shades of green imaginable. small birds starting to wake, sang sweet praises as a soft wing merrily laughed through the trees bringing a sense of excitement from far off lands. 
"Got all that?" jack asked his long ramblings coming to an...

Chapter 1 Humble Beginnings
This story is all about a rabbit. Not just any rabbit, this rabbit was an extraordinary one. But like all extraordinary things, this one had a humble beginning. Luna ‘swiftpaw’ Black, the previously mentioned rabbit, was born in a biggish litter in a biggish back yard. The happy couple, Daisy Spot and Chive Black couldn't be prouder of their happy brood full of little whites, blacks and spots. Unbeknownst to them, the owners of these rabbits had decided to give little luna black and her slightly older sister Stella black, to a young girl. Now, this young girl had the biggest and most loving heart in the world, and as soon as luna and Stella laid eyes on her, they knew this. Rabbits like most small animals can tell the nature of a human through their soul beat, which is like a heartbeat but the more you love the faster your soul pumps. This young girl,...

Home

Home is not a thing you can reach out and touch
Home is not a building with walls and a ceiling
Home cannot be place on a map.
Home is a feeling.

Home is the taste of fresh baking.
Home is the smell of lavender.
Home is a fire on a cold day.
Home is the tree you take refuge under.

Home is a warm hug.
Home is a friendly smile.
Home is a merry laugh.
Home are the people who are worth while.

Home I can find with family and friend.
Home is something I cannot depart.
Home keeps me safe from the most vicious storm.
Home is here, right in my heart. 

The Adventures of Luna the Extraordinaire pt 2

Chapter 2 it begins
One sunny summer afternoon when Rose and all her family were out doing things and going places, Luna was up to her usual shenanigans. Because Stella was inside the hutch thinking luna had the whole back yard. On this particular afternoon, luna decided she wanted to become the fastest rabbit in the world and the only way she could do that, she decided, was to run around the perimeter of the yard as fast as she could. She was up to her third lap and thought she was doing quite well until she turned a corner a bit too late and the fence just so happened to be in a bad mood today and decided not to be nice to luna. “
“BANG” Stella looked up from all her thinking to see Luna lying down on the floor. 
“Oh luna” Stella gently chided “ you really need to be more careful.” at this luna sprang up...

The Adventures of Luna the Extraordinaire pt 3

Chapter 3 Onwards
They saw nothing of jack or the ginger tabby for a couple of days. It would have all seemed like a dream if there wasn't a piece of jacks fur on the chicken wire. The interaction with them had changed luna. Instead of killing time with her usual folly she was thinking. Not like Stella though. She thought of being free just like jack. Jumping about in the wide open space beyond the fence, having adventures and protecting the innocent. The only thing that troubled luna was that she could not get out. She had tried jumping over the fence but her little hutch rabbit legs were just not powerful enough. She had even tried climbing over her hutch. Stella noticed these changes in her but just passed it off as shock.
One day very early in the morning, So early that the earliest bird didn't even dare to sing yet they were woken up by someone...

Bubbles

I saw a dancing rainbow passing by.
It was so happy and careless .
I felt like getting lost in the dream like patterns
and floating away across the sky and through the clouds.
I wanted it to encase me in its sweet embrace.
Get swept away on a sea of swirling waves.
Lost on a boat made of childish dreams
and hopeful thoughts.
I wanted to reach up and float away.
Turn so light and free.
and then
"pop"

Chapter 3 Onwards

I Like Snakes

Snakes are pretty cool,
I think I would like one as a pet.
Some people think their scary,
but there really not a threat.

My favourite is the corn snake,
they have all different colours.
I also like the hognose,
but they are all wonders.

snakes are not really that scary,
and hardly any are venomous.
keeping a pet snake,
is sure to have benefits.

I would really like a pet snake,
but there is a one thing i know,
if i ever asked my mum,
the answer would be no.

Chapter 3 Onwards
They saw nothing of jack or the ginger tabby for a couple of days.IT would have all seemed like a dream if there wasn't a piece of jacks fur on the chicken wire. The interaction with them had changed luna. Instead of killing time with her usual folly she was thinking. Not like stella though. She thought of being free just like jack. Jumping about in the wide open space beyond the fence, having adventures and protecting the innocent. The only thing that troubled luna was that she could not get out. She had tried jumping over the fence but her little hutch rabbit legs were just not powerful enough. She had even tried climbing over her hutch. Stella noticed these changes in her but just passed it off as shock.
One day very early in the morning, So early that the earliest bird didn't even dare to sing yet they were woken up by someone knocking...

My Little Friends.

Happy little bumble bees,
with their colours bright,
dance around my garden,
flying about like a kite.

beautiful pure butterflies,
merrily floating along,
their soaring and their flapping,
is almost like a song.

brave and daring dragonflies,
with manner bold,
always seeking adventures,
with hearts made of gold.

musical crickets,
their tail coats of green,
hold little orchestras,
in the long grass unseen.

Motherly lady bugs,
always being busy,
cleaning all my plants,
from aphids itsy bitsy.

These are my neighbours,
and also my best friends.
they live here in my garden,
on them my flowers depend.

Chapter 2 it begins

Chapter 2 it begins

Scruffy, Fluffy Dog

Scruffy, fluffy dog,
why are you so cute.
With your little floppy ears,
oh you are a beaut.

You parade around the garden,
and stalk through the long grass.
You always chase your tail,
and are full of sass.

You give me lots of hugs,
and leap around like a frog.
I truly do love you,
scruffy, fluffy dog.

Scruffy, Fluffy Dog

Scruffy, fluffy dog,
why are you so cute.
With your little floppy ears,
oh you are a beaut.

You parade around the garden,
and stalk through the long grass.
You always chase your tail,
and are full of sass.

You give me lots of hugs,
and leap around like a frog.
I truly do love you,
you scruffy, fluffy dog.

The Unseen

Time

Standing like a statue, 
he watched the world pass by.
Wilting flowers, falling leaves,
clouds racing in the sky.

All about him destruction,
and hope all the same.
Consuming all like fire,
with the beauty of a flame.

The seasons stuck in delicate waltz,
swirling through the ash.
Twirling ballgowns, swirling colours,
passing by in a flash.

This imposing stranger,
friend and enemy to all.
Causing the slightest breeze to start,
The greatest empire to fall.

From the day God created life,
to the day the last man leaves.
He will not stop standing there,
for all to him receive.