Elizabeth Lewis

Hi guys! I am a teenage Christian girl who loves to write, read, sing and act! I love Broadway and the Keeper of the Lost Cities Series by Shannon Messenger! And I love Jesus! Soli Deo Gloria! --- "to God be the Glory!"

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away."
-Revelation 21:4

Also the artwork I used for my avatar is made by the amazing Laura Hollingsworth! Please check out her work! (She makes official Keeper of the Lost Cities artwork.)

Here's a link to a very helpful WtW document full of tips and tricks about WtW: please check it out! Even if you are not a newer user, it is incredibly useful! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/132307/version/254176

Peer Reviews

I Know a God

Thank you so much for reading my review! Feel free to not use any of these suggestions! Thank you so much for commenting on my work! God is kind! Soli Deo Gloria! "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." --- Zephaniah 3:17

3 months

Lost

This piece is so fun to read! I hope this review hasn't been harsh or anything like that and if it is, please forgive me. Keep writing! Soli Deo Gloria! 1 Peter 5:7

4 months

Thanks for the Daisies

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

unknown

The Last Piece of You

This piece is beautiful and sad. I love how instead just saying "I threw it into the pond," you break down the process and talk about how it "hovers in midair", and then sinks. This piece is amazing! Keep writing!! :)

5 months

Rose's Flowers Chapter Nineteen

This piece is good and entertaining and keep it up! You are a good writer! Also awesome twist! :)

5 months

umbrella girl (second draft)

In the second paragraph, I think there is some tense issues with verbs (only two though: "...had always wonder...", and "...umbrella places tastefully..."). But the piece is amazing and so good! Keep writing because you are an amazing writer!

5 months

all the things i'll never say to her

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

none

5 months