Paisley Blue

she/her | minnesotan
INFP-T, lesbian, christian
--
est. June 2, 2020

absolutely in love with words
theater geek and musician
trying to spread kindness and love and all that jazz <3

tell me what's on your mind
:)

Ongoing series:
~ The Mountain and Back (with Lexi Birken) ~
~ Queerly Beloved (with sunshinebaby) ~
~Listening Through The Static (poetry collection) ~

--

Currently reading: Leaves of Grass, by Walt Whitman

"And I will show that nothing can happen more beautiful than death,
And I will thread a thread through my poems that time and event are compact,
And that all the things of the universe are perfect miracles, each as profound as any."
-Song of Myself (Leaves of Grass, Walt Whitman)

--

Making my way through this world, trying to help as many people as I can.

Peer Reviews

Run

I really loved seeing your first piece!! If you need anything more, drop a comment on one of my pieces. I'm happy to help! I really loved your story. I hope my comments are useful! :) <3

7 days

Invisible Girl

This story was so good! I'm really excited to see what you do with this. Seriously, awesome piece--be proud of this! If you need or want me to clarify anything that i mentioned, or if you want to chat about this or literally anything else, let me know. I'm always happy to help! Also, if you want me to read through a second draft of this (or if you want me to read through any piece of yours) I would be more than glad to--it was a pleasure to review this (oh, that reminds me. you don't need to do the review-for-review thing if you don't want to. if you feel like it, however, i'm not stopping you ;)) I hope your day/night is going well. Feel free to shoot me a comment! Happy writing! <3

about 1 month

I Will Give You Wings

PROMPT: Historical Fiction Competition 2020

Best of luck in the competition!! If you need any clarification on the comments I've made, or if you want me to review anything else, let me know! I'd be glad to help! Good luck!!! <3 <3 <3

about 2 months

The Princess Servant (review for review) draft #1

This is a really cool piece, and I can't wait to see what you do with it! If you need any clarification on my comments, let me know and I'd be happy to help. As for the review for review thing, I don't really care—if you want to review one of my pieces, you can, but I don't really mind which one. Best of luck with this piece! <3 Ella

about 2 months

In the Flower Hotel Part 2

This is a really good, descriptive piece! I definitely want to read more! Best of luck with the story—happy writing! <3

about 2 months

i have rocks in my heart, now. eroding away every second of every day.

This is such a heartfelt and emotional poem! I absolutely love this. Your word choice is so beautiful and sad. Wonderful piece! Happy writing! <3

2 months

Popcorn Lungs||(review for review)

I really like this story! Your writing is really good! If you ever want reviews on anything else, shoot me a comment. I'd be happy to! Happy writing! <3

2 months

kintsugi, but the gold won't stick

unknown

The People’s Problem.

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

If you have any questions, or want me to look over it again, shoot me a comment. I'd love to help in any way possible! Best of luck in the competition!

3 months

Victor's Mother

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

If you have any questions about my review, or if you want me to look it over again, just shoot me a comment! I'd be glad to clear up anything! Best of luck in the competition!

3 months

Thoughts And Thorns

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Best of luck in the competition!!! If you need anything more, or you have any questions, feel free to ask! Nice work!

3 months

When the Stars Are Dust

Your writing swept me away. This is a wonderful poem and I really can't wait to read more of your writing!

3 months

A midsummer's warm afternoon

This is such a fun piece! Like I said before, I absolutely love the playful feel. I'd love to read more, if you ever decide to turn this into a longer piece. <3

4 months

That Which We Defend

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

<3 Best of luck in the competition! And as for your offer in the title, there is no need for that, this was a pleasure! (besides, I didn't enter). I love your writing and this is no exception!

4 months

Viral

PROMPT: The Fight for Justice

Keep writing! I want to read more. If you have anything else you want me to review, I'd be happy to do so! Just shoot me a comment and I'll get on it! <3

4 months

Happy Ending.

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

Best of luck in the competition! I really like your letter!!!

4 months

Threading Memories into Recipes

I really enjoyed this. Please, for the sake of all your readers, submit it to the contest!!! I think it is really good and if there was a vote I would be voting for this. I hope it goes well!!!

5 months

labored

This is really well-written! Nice job!

5 months

Just Let Us Love // Happy Pride Month!!

Happy Pride Month!

5 months