Paisley Blue

they/them | 6.2.2020
genderfluid | christian

proud!

-
take me and cut me out in little stars
-

Peer Reviews

The Final Game

PROMPT: Science Fiction Competition 2021

If you need me to clear anything else up, please let me know, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have! This is a great story, and I can't wait to see where it goes as you continue to draft it. Nice job!

1 day

Kisses of Fire

PROMPT: Week 4 - Breaking the Rules

This is a really strong piece! I enjoyed reading and reviewing it. If you have any questions or want me to expand on anything I mentioned, let me know and I'd be glad to take another look :) Happy writing!

about 2 months

A Magical New Story | A-Review-For-A-Review!

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

If you need any clarification on this, or want me to look at it again, please just let me know! I'd love to help in any way that I can. I'm really excited for this! Best of luck in the comp!! :)

4 months

Crowns of Roses (recording added, footnotes for details)

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

best of luck as you continue to write and rewrite!! i hope your allergies go away, that has to be so frustrating :( i'm really proud!!!! this is so good!! :) yayyy If you need any clarification, want me to look at it again, or run anything by me, please don't hesitate to ask!! it's a pleasure to help you out :) all my love!! <3

4 months

She's Like Alaska (with a recording now)

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

If you have any questions at all about this, or you want to talk over any of my comments, please let me know! i'd be glad to explain my thoughts more or help you think of some ideas. i hope revising goes well! best of luck in the competition :) - Paisley

4 months

My Devil Is The Details | Final

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

All the good luck for the competition!!!! :D I can't wait to see this get even better!! :)

4 months

Into the Cerements of Time

I hope this is helpful! I enjoyed reading and reviewing this a lot :) it was a pleasure! If you have any questions about anything I commented on, or if you need clarification, just let me know! I'm always happy to help :)

5 months

petrichor

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

If you want any clarification, let me know! I'm happy to help however I can. I'm sorry that I couldn't provide more critical feedback--this is really polished! It was a pleasure to review! If you ever want me to review anything else of yours, tell me--I'd absolutely love to! :) Best of luck in the competition! This is super strong!

7 months

Happiness Before Your Death Date

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

Good luck for the competition!! If you have any questions about any of my comments, let me know. This is really good! :)

7 months

On the High Seas

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

If you need any clarification on any of my comments, if you want me to explain or expand on anything I said, or if you want me to read/review another draft, PLEASE let me know! It was SUPER fun to read and review this, and I'd love to help in any way I can. I think this is on a path to being really great--it already IS really great--and I can't wait to see it grow. Best of luck with the competition! <3 P.S. You definitely don't have to review anything of mine. If you feel like you want to, feel free--but it was a pleasure to review this, and I don't want you to feel stressed or pressured to review anything of mine. If you want to, that's great, but if not, that's perfectly fine as well! Hope you're having a good night/afternoon/day! :)

7 months

the taste of regret

This poem was a pleasure to read and review! I'm sorry I couldn't give you many critiques--this was just already so perfect! If you need any clarification on any of my comments, let me know and I'd be happy to help! If you ever want me to read through anything, or review anything for you, I'd be glad to :) This was amazing! Hope you're having a great day! <3

7 months

Run

I really loved seeing your first piece!! If you need anything more, drop a comment on one of my pieces. I'm happy to help! I really loved your story. I hope my comments are useful! :) <3

8 months

Invisible Girl

This story was so good! I'm really excited to see what you do with this. Seriously, awesome piece--be proud of this! If you need or want me to clarify anything that i mentioned, or if you want to chat about this or literally anything else, let me know. I'm always happy to help! Also, if you want me to read through a second draft of this (or if you want me to read through any piece of yours) I would be more than glad to--it was a pleasure to review this (oh, that reminds me. you don't need to do the review-for-review thing if you don't want to. if you feel like it, however, i'm not stopping you ;)) I hope your day/night is going well. Feel free to shoot me a comment! Happy writing! <3

9 months

I Will Give You Wings

PROMPT: Historical Fiction Competition 2020

Best of luck in the competition!! If you need any clarification on the comments I've made, or if you want me to review anything else, let me know! I'd be glad to help! Good luck!!! <3 <3 <3

9 months

The Princess Servant (review for review) draft #1

This is a really cool piece, and I can't wait to see what you do with it! If you need any clarification on my comments, let me know and I'd be happy to help. As for the review for review thing, I don't really care—if you want to review one of my pieces, you can, but I don't really mind which one. Best of luck with this piece! <3 Ella

9 months

In the Flower Hotel Part 2

This is a really good, descriptive piece! I definitely want to read more! Best of luck with the story—happy writing! <3

9 months

i have rocks in my heart, now. eroding away every second of every day.

This is such a heartfelt and emotional poem! I absolutely love this. Your word choice is so beautiful and sad. Wonderful piece! Happy writing! <3

10 months

Popcorn Lungs||(review for review)

I really like this story! Your writing is really good! If you ever want reviews on anything else, shoot me a comment. I'd be happy to! Happy writing! <3

10 months

The People’s Problem.

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

If you have any questions, or want me to look over it again, shoot me a comment. I'd love to help in any way possible! Best of luck in the competition!

10 months

Victor's Mother

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

If you have any questions about my review, or if you want me to look it over again, just shoot me a comment! I'd be glad to clear up anything! Best of luck in the competition!

10 months

Thoughts And Thorns

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Best of luck in the competition!!! If you need anything more, or you have any questions, feel free to ask! Nice work!

10 months

When the Stars Are Dust

Your writing swept me away. This is a wonderful poem and I really can't wait to read more of your writing!

11 months

A midsummer's warm afternoon

This is such a fun piece! Like I said before, I absolutely love the playful feel. I'd love to read more, if you ever decide to turn this into a longer piece. <3

11 months

That Which We Defend

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

<3 Best of luck in the competition! And as for your offer in the title, there is no need for that, this was a pleasure! (besides, I didn't enter). I love your writing and this is no exception!

11 months

Viral

PROMPT: The Fight for Justice

Keep writing! I want to read more. If you have anything else you want me to review, I'd be happy to do so! Just shoot me a comment and I'll get on it! <3

11 months

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

Best of luck in the competition! I really like your letter!!!

11 months

Threading Memories into Recipes

I really enjoyed this. Please, for the sake of all your readers, submit it to the contest!!! I think it is really good and if there was a vote I would be voting for this. I hope it goes well!!!

about 1 year

labored

This is really well-written! Nice job!

about 1 year

Just Let Us Love // Happy Pride Month!!

Happy Pride Month!

about 1 year