Busssy.Beee

Californian
Gemini
Girl
*Joined 5/21/20*

If you want me to follow you, I'll gladly do so! :)

Peer Reviews

Everyone is special #thegayagenda

I love the slanted words and phrases because it really shows emphasis. Overall, it was a lovely piece. Also, the way you made everything flow, was great and really smooth. Last, the introduction and the conclusion were both excellent, grammatically and in content.

12 days

can someone please help me with this one?

An overall great piece, just some minor tweaks, and then it'll be great!

16 days

Unmade Memories Shattered Like Broken Dreams

I don't have any, this is an absolutely amazing piece.

16 days

me and you

PROMPT: A Piece of Good News

This is an amazing, up lifter for anybody, really. It really helped shed some light to any situation, which makes this piece really relatable. This is a really good piece, and I'll definitely read it over again.

about 1 month

Will I ever return Home? Chapter 1

Maybe you could just refer to the "Boom" as a sharp noise because it gets a little bit repetitive. There were some other minor things that I would have changed, but the plot was nice, and the transition between each event was nice too.

about 1 month

Red Ribbon

You should probably choose a point of view because you often make it confusing for the reader to know if it is a first person, second person, or third person. The storyline is a little bit confusing, but the plot was really nice and a pleasure to read.

about 1 month

I'm going to stare out my window and pretend that you love me,okay?

Overall, this was an amazing piece. I really liked it a lot.

about 1 month

Missing You

I love your poem and there isn't much that I would change. This piece is a lovely piece that really uses many different good writing aspects. It really was nice to see the contrast between to two poems, and it uses very nice refraining.

about 1 month