rainydayz

16
sagittarius
i just like writing :0
joined: 5/15/20

we have the power today to make a brighter tomorrow!
https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/
https://yemencrisis.carrd.co/

Peer Reviews

Pure Destruction

unknown

eloquence of torture

I loved this! Sorry I didn’t give you much constructive feedback, but it was hard to find something. Keep up the awesome stuff!

6 months

Three Years

I’m so glad I got the chance to read this. It was such a beautiful and descriptive piece to describe the heartbreak you went through losing a friend. Please keep me updated with anything with this if you decide to post another draft later on down the line. :)

6 months

It’s Not Ladylike

PROMPT: Historical Fiction Competition 2020

Don’t forget these are just suggestions that I think could help the piece get to the next level, but I’m not an expert. You should be super proud of the piece you have created so far. Please let me know when you post your updated version. I can’t wait to read it! also, i personally like the title you have already created. :)

6 months

My Little Box

i’m in love with this passage so much! you are extremely talented and i can’t wait to read your next piece.

7 months

A Romance Book: He's Here Chapter 1 (Edited)

i can’t wait to continue to read on! for some reason, i usually hate the beginnings of movies and books, but this beginning was very interesting and captured my attention the whole way through. also, i think there may have been some grammar mistakes throughout the piece, but that is not my strongest area lol (i always fail my grammar tests in english, oops) so i left those because i didn’t want to give you the wrong information. please notify me when chapter 2 comes out i can’t wait!

7 months

Where am I?

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

please let me know if you decide to revise this piece i’d love to see how you improve it. also i think it would be super cool if you made this a mini series on your page. i’d love to hear more stories with this character and how it adjusts to the city life and/or its journey to find their way home.

7 months

Martha My Dear

I loved this so much! I can’t wait to see what you writings hold for the future.

8 months

Sometimes love will splinter into sharp pieces that can make you bleed

Once I'm done with all of my reviews I will definitely be checking up on your page for more wonderful pieces!

8 months

First of June..

I'm super glad I decided to review this piece, but it leaves me wondering what other wonderful stories you have on your page! I cant wait to check them out when I get the chance.

8 months

Feed the flames of your burning beauty

I thought this was very well thought out and precise, and I cant wait to see what else your writing has in store.

9 months