BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 13 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Peer Reviews

Happiness Before Your Death Date

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

A bit more description of the characters' appearance might be good. Is Adeline wearing a school uniform? Jeans and a My Chemical Romance T-shirt? A polka-dotted skirt and a red blouse? Feel free to use any of those descriptions I just listed. Also, keep writing!

5 months

Faith. Hope. Tragedy. Draft Four! REVIEW FOR REVIEW

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

There a re some grammar mistakes, such as putting dialogue from two different people on the same line. If I'm wrong about the grammar rules here, you don't have to listen to me. More paragraph breaks could also be good, but it depends on the style and is a fine balance. Over-all, great job! Oh, and I really like your piece's name.

5 months

You'll Find me by the Sea (excerpt) Review4Review??

This piece is really good, the characters feel like real people and the story is intriguing. Keep writing, whether it be on this piece or a different one.

5 months

On the High Seas

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

I hope this review helps you in your writing and editing process! It was fun to write, and very fun to read your story. Also, in terms of a name for it, I have a few ideas: The Merchant Ship, Ladell and Tallis , Golden eye, Chaos On The High Seas, A Golden Eyed Pirate, (that one was my favorite.) Of course you don't have to use any of these, and I like the name On The Hight Seas, but you were looking for ideas and I had some. I hope this helps!

6 months

The Things Which Can Happen in a Bookstore

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

6 months

Unidentifiable Squeal.

Overall, great job! I really like this piece, so fantastic work!

10 months

Lollipop

Overall, this piece is unique, amazing, and beautiful. I really, really, like it.

10 months

Humanity

PROMPT: Flashlight

your poetry is fantastic, keep writing.

11 months

Heartbreak (PLEASE REVIEW!!!!) <3

PROMPT: After... After... After

This piece is the best! I love it and it is incredible.

11 months

a single teardrop

Overall; great work! Keep writing and don't ever give up on it.

11 months

Meet me at Dewey's.

PROMPT: Playwriting Competition 2020

This play makes you think about the grey people, the ones who sit in the shadows, not being seen or being forgotten immediately. Once again, let me say how good this work is.

11 months