Jade_kirralee

"The heart is an arrow, it demands aim to land true" -Six of Crows, Leigh Bardugo

Hello!
I like to read and I thought, why not write? Why not create stories for others to read and feel the pain, the love and so much more i feel when i'm reading. So here i am : )
Hope you enjoy xx

Eternity to dwell

Maelie was there again, at that unfamiliar place that feels like home. 
Home 
That word always sounded weird, coming from a girl with no true family. She had the girls, yes, but their gone forever and soon she would be too. But what about her mum? with her honey brown hair and eyes like emeralds, were they full of tears for the daughter she's about to lose? and dad? with his booming laugh and hands that were always there to steady her when she was a good girl and not a dreamer. 
Tears began to fall onto the metal table beneath her, and with her hands clamped down, there was no way to wipe them before he entered again.  
The person who single handily ruined her life came into view and as he pulled the dagger along her throat, he whispered "There’s no need to dwell on the past, of what you could of had little bird, you shouldn't of interfered and...

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

The Escaped Princess

She was alone.
With only her thoughts to keep her company. And the forest. But the forest isn’t any better than being alone. If you stand still and listen, you will hear the woods calling, whispering. Don't listen, don't answer.
The only thing pushing Ceridwen away from her home, away from her kingdom and everything she loves, was the story her mother told her, when her life wasn't at the end of a sword. 
“Once upon a time, in a land long sealed in darkness and nothing nice, there lived a princess who had to let her kingdom go..."