Cosmogyral

'cosmogyral' means to twirl around the universe, but you can just call me caleb.

i have a fanclub, i don't know how to feel about that. be careful, dmoral might fight anyone who tries to remove her from her office as self-proclaimed president.

soldier, poet or king?

Peer Reviews

Lonely Enough To Be Lovely

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

Don't get sidetracked by separate plots of characters, if you stray too far, the piece will become disconnected. Happy writing! An indication of the initial word count (Minus the added title at the beginning) would be a helpful indicator to the reviewer of what they should suggest, it's just so we can keep in mind the initial wordcount while typing our suggestions, you don't have to, but if you do, feel free to type it into the footnotes. :) I apologize for nitpicking, but this is such a good plot to try out, and I am so happy I read it, if you find yourself with the time, please post this from chapter one!

2 months

In Which Les the Possum, Timothy Legonawy, and Trini Abasolo Abel are Caught in an Attic

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

A quick word of advice, never publish the "First Draft", the two words together insist that not a single word of editing went into it. It makes it seem novice, and you want readers to know that you aren't any ol' novice, you're a tactful novice. I agree with Grammarly (sadly), the overall tone is formal, way too much for a kid in an attic in 2019, even in the south, it doesn't connect well enough to the readers. If you don't want to change the tone, you could change the time, I think the late 1880s suits this pretty okay, but that's just me, it was a good read. If you do, you could replace Anne with Huck Finn or Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde, the mid-1910s would also be perfect if you want to keep Anne, but then you might need to add the international tension and conflict. I apologize for nitpicking, I don't like sugar-coating my opinion too much. I hope you see this as constructive criticism because that's what I intended (but I'm told I'm rather daft at sparing feelings, lmao). Stay cool!

2 months

I need help! (No, really, I need help with something)

You'll be fine. I don't like sugar-coating my opinions

unknown

Words that will never make Sense (Explanation in footnotes aka project idea)

And about the footnote, the project sounds fun, but I simply do not that the heart to rip out a page of a book ( never have, lmao). If you go for it, I think you could develop a unique writing style such as this, something that has to make the reader think. Your title says that it makes no sense, but that's the beauty of it. I find it clear and intelligible, whether or not that was your intention, I'm kind of jealous of how well the concept was executed.

2 months

blood / mouth

normally, i hate repetition, it's almost never done right, but you're a natural bradbury.

2 months

Academic Excellence Does Not Equal Intelligence

PROMPT: Speechwriting Competition 2020

unknown

Clipped Wings

unknown

Where Can I? (title idea's?)

PROMPT: The Peace of Wild Things

unknown

When I look to the world ... [FINAL]

PROMPT: Speechwriting Competition 2020

Stay passionate, you're doing great. Suggestions are just suggestions, and that's all a review is. I really hope to at least see this at least as a finalist.

3 months

(litter)ature

I love this work, thanks for sharing it! I will now go forth and commit myself to mind-trash.

3 months

Light Bulb

unknown

Demon Dance||Review for Review

It's beautiful, really, thank you for sharing. I look forward to your next work.

3 months

Illusions

unknown

How hard it is

It's an incredibly powerful piece, the change of smiling to not life an evergreen in the desert is amazing. I'm stunned by the smooth transition you play in this. You're doing great <3

4 months

Cosmic Love Dies Too

you're doing great, this work has such wonderful potential. be confident in your work, this is all constructive criticism.

4 months

Starry, but hopeless

unknown

Have Fun- Teaser

unknown

German and Jew | Draft #5 | Review for Review

PROMPT: Historical Fiction Competition 2020

Review for review? :/ You're doing great btw, let me know if you'll write another draft for comment.

4 months

books i read this summer

unknown

Across the world

Any sentences i highlighted and rewrote, they're merely suggestions, this review is just constructive criticism.

4 months

The Last Watch of The Knight.

I didn't really go past the archer's point, it's easy to apply what I said to the rest of the story.

4 months

Class Antics

None at the moment, can't wait to read again if you plan a continuation.

4 months

Storyteller

It started off well, but the over use of the pronoun 'He' made it come off dense. If you plan a reread or continuation, could you experiment a little by using occupations or nouns such as 'the story-teller' or so other. The point of view is all over the place, so it's understandable if you didn't want to keep up. It would be great if you'd left it as the author/narrator's point of view, it might even give a different tone to the story.

4 months

Writing

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2020

unknown

Euphoria

A little bit of grammar touch-ups here and there, and some shifts in the punctuation, and I think you'll be pretty fine. It's a good piece.

9 months

Bird of Hope

Have you ever read Sara Teasdale?

9 months