Syzygy (#words) (J.A.M)

SYZYGY (#words)
J.A.M.
Corinne
14
Female (she/her)
Straight
CJCLDS
Dreamer
Anxiety
Reader
Webtoon Geek ;)
Music Must-Have
#giveusbackourwords
Middle child and only girl :w:

Hello Lovelies! Thank you so much for 200+ followers! It's insane how many of you I've had the chance to get to know. I LOVE YOU! I can't believe it has yet to be a year!

New here? Go check out Dmoral's piece to get you started!
https://writetheworld.com/groups/
1/shared/132307/version/254176

Well, I have exciting news! Busssy.Beee and I are doing a collaboration! We're so excited to share "As Fate Would Have Us" with you, and we hope that everyone is excited too! Go check out the trailer!
https://writetheworld.com/groups/
1/shared/203788/version/418460

I'm slipping, into the deep end
I'm in over my head, can't catch my breath
"Deep End" - Ruelle

Peer Reviews

Down We Go

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

Yjv

unknown

Cold as Ice

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2020

I've done my best to let you see what I find could be better, and I do hope you take me thoughts as constructive instead of critical, because I only mean to help. You've got this! <3 -J.A.M (P.s. Let me know if you do edit it, so I can send you another one! Or if you have any questions, I’m always here!)

4 months

Make A Change

PROMPT: Speechwriting Competition 2020

I believe you can achieve anything, and if we put our minds together, we can achieve it even better :D You're amazing, and I can't wait to see what amazing things you'll accomplish x)

5 months

brimming

This is amazing, and creative <3 Can't wait to see more!

5 months

Daughter of the Ocean (literally) Part 1

This is amazing! I'm sorry I couldn't give more feedback ;-; Just know that I tried xD <3

5 months

I Sing A Song Of Sadness||Review for review

A masterpiece, is what I'd call this. It's such a relatable piece for me, and really tugs at my heartstrings. I can feel the entire poem in my soul. It's like broken glass, and I want to reach out and pick it up. Amazing work! Hope you're having a splendid day // night, and if you're not, I certainly hope it gets better. <3

5 months

age of the mind (republishing for peer reviews)

Happy birthday, girl!! 16 is a BIG year. Hope you enjoy it to the fullest! Love you, and appreciate you <3 I couldn’t be where I am without you -J.A.M

5 months