Ashley Steward

I'm an aspiring author from the U.S. that loves doing what she does. I'm 16 years old and
I hope to publish my own novels, novellas, and manga one day. I'm mostly on here to receive feedback on how well I'm doing in my writing journey! :)

If things are looking bleak, just know that it won't always be this way.
Things are going to get better for you, trust me. :)
Continue to write, love others, and BE a blessing to others because we all need it right now.
I'll keep you in my prayers.
God bless you and have a good day. :>

I believe all people are created equal and are irrevocably loved by God with a perfect love called 'AGAPE' which means he gives up things for us and continues to love us, although we don't always do the same. So please, be respectful of others' beliefs, cultures, and ethnicity in the chat/comments and in real life because we are all loved for and cared for by the same Agape. With love ~ Ashley

A New House (Edited)

The new house was wonderful when I got it in the year 1999.

It had long hallways the length of my old 4 house neighborhood and the extravagant staircase was also a given. The house was bare and all the rooms were painted a beautiful red wine color.

Even in its’ simplicity, everything seemed like it would be way beyond that of a middle-class twenty-three-year-old still trying to pay off student loans. But I wanted the house and I wasn’t going to take “no” from anyone. So, when I approached the retailing company about it I had my international lawyer on speed dial. However, when I got there, the building was closed for the holidays and I was forced to go back home to my one-room apartment.

Considering I was a young guy just trying to make a new life in the UK with no friends or relatives there, I decided to save money by leaving out unneeded furniture. ...

Caught Up- The awakening of A.I. (Should I make a Miniseries?)

I'm thinking of making my first miniseries from a flash-fiction I created earlier in the year. 
If you're wondering what it is, check it out, it's called "Caught up"(It's named that because I couldn't choose a title and I just named it after a song I was listening to. If you're interested in the song it is called "So Caught up" by the Tesky Brothers.) I'm leaning on the scale of making this an SCI-FI short storybook but I'm not entirely sure.

A 'I Heard It Too' writing prompt entry

I frantically pushed the covers off my legs and jumped out of bed. 
The alarm clock seemed to stare blankly in my direction as I threw open the dresser drawers and pulled a t-shirt over my panicked body. I had one job my mind was racing and I blew it by oversleeping. While searching for deodorant I dared to
glance at my calendar and a dry, loud huff of annoyance flew from my chest. 

I threw open my room door to find the hallway and the kitchen lights intensely shining with the smell of a freshly cooked Christmas dinner covering the house. Well, there goes that, I thought, The only good thing I could’ve done for everyone before I left for college. Guilt made its’ home in me as I slowly slunk back into my room, turning the knob so as to not make any noise. I slumped onto my bed and my head hung low in a canyon of...

A 'I Heard It Too' writing prompt entry

That Sort of Person

That Sort Of Person- Describing myself in one line

I'm the kind of person that will shrink away in an unwarranted embarrassment when smiled at from across the room or asked how my day was by a random stranger.