Halopoet

Pakistan

14
Leo
Vintage literature
A proud Muslim
"Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart"

Miracle inn: chapter 6: Stuck with strangers

I head back to the inn. The snow is falling heavily around me and the thought of being stuck in the middle of the forest is terrifying. Just then I see several flashlights amongst the thick green trees. Sam, Clara and Troy, a guy from town who decided to stay and help, are out looking for me. I sigh in relief and run towards them. Sam ingulfs me in a hug as soon as she sees me." I'm sorry." I say meekly." It's not your fault, let's get you home."  She says.
Sam gives me a cup of tea when we get back and leads me into the dining room where Clara and Troy are waiting. All the other guests, which I notice are five now, are sitting at opposite corners of the living room. Sam is hesitant when she speaks next." Uhh Peronnel, there is a problem." She tells me." What is it?" I'm scared out of my wits."...

Historical Fiction Competition 2020

Non je ne regrette rien

July 14th,1796(the rebel):
Many years ago, on this very day, we destroyed the Bastille, announcing, what we called a war for freedom. A war for humanity and equality. We rebelled, we protested and somehow, along the way forgot the purpose for this war we were fighting. There remained, not one difference between us and the ones we fought. Oh, and I was proud to be a part of this battle. I was proud of all the lives I took, I took fancy in watching two lovers part because of me. I was proud, still, on the day I lost my own lover, my purpose of living, the one I fought this war for. I was proud to lose her, Sacrifice, I called it. Non jene regrette rien. All the innocent people of France sacrificed themsleves for a better place. A great city rising from their blood. A great city that could rise only from the parting of two hearts and...

Historical Fiction Competition 2020

Non je ne regrette rien

July 14th, 1796,(the rebel):
Many years ago, on this very day, we destroyed the Bastille, announcing, what we called a war for freedom. A war for humanity and equality. We rebelled, we protested and somehow, along the way forgot the purpose for this war we were fighting. There remained, not one difference between us and the ones we fought. Oh, and I was proud to be a part of this battle. I was proud of all the lives I took, I took fancy in watching two lovers part because of me. I was proud, still, on the day I lost my own lover, my purpose of living, the one I fought this war for. I was proud to lose her, Sacrifice, I called it. Non jene regrette rien. All the innocent people of France sacrificed themsleves for a better place. A great city rising from their blood. A great city that could rise only from the parting of two hearts...

Miracle inn: chapter 5: Old ghosts

In three days, we got the workers gathered and the house all fixed up. The snow path i wanted was also cleared. There is this little house at the entrance in which the rooms are booked. I was made representative of the inn so I have to be prepped up in the morning and see to all my guests(you get the idea). Sam is still taking care of the kitchens, which are moved to a space near the inn. The open kitchen inside the house was renovated as the dining room. Clara, a girl from town handles the entrance. Our crew is mostly girls but some guys from the renovation department are sticking around to help us with everything else. I wandered the forest many times too, and there was this clearing in the middle with nothing but two stone rocks, my parents' initials were on all the trees around. Christmas is also just around the corner so the inn...

Miracle inn: chapter 4: The christmas tree farm

Me and Sam wake up the next day, ready to visit our farm of business. "We could sell Christmas trees!" Sam exclaimed
I'm wearing a plain gray shirt with blue jeans. Surprisingly, this outfit nicely brings out my goldenbrown(or bronde in google words) hair and my hazel eyes. Sam is also wearing a similar outfit with the exception of a romper on top of it probably because she thinks we're doing construction work. It's warm today. The sun is out making Sam's brown eyes gleam golden. The pink dye at the ends of her brown hair almost seems red, but I won't say that out loud, she hates it when people call her hair red. We both have olive skin though Sam's is a bit tanner than mine.
We reached the farm which is in the corner of smalltown(It doesn't have a name but it's so small that it got the name of smalltown) I expected a jungle with a...

Miracle Inn:chapter 3: Young and beautiful

"It's a pity you're visiting in the winters, it's so heavenly around here in warm days." We were going to get me 'representable' clothes, as my sister had so politely stated before, when she made another attempt to keep a normal conversation. "Don't worry, I've come to stay." I replied bringing her back to the current situation. Then I saw her puppy face and had a go at the normal conversation as well."Besides,you know I like winters better." "Aren't you tired of them?" She asked rather enthusiastically.'Surprisingly not.There seems to be something magical in this snow around me." "Well i'm about to tell you something magical, but let's start at the beginning."

I nudged her to go on. "Well you know that I own a cafe here right,like the only cafe in this small town?" I nodded. "But that is not the case now, some jazzy, good to nothing guy who used to live here a long time ago, came...

Miracle inn: chapter2: Magic and miracles

I got up the next day, wearing my best clothes as if that would stop the shop from closing. But the first thing I notice as I enter the familiar neighbourhood are the closed shutters on the shop with a sign that reads 'SOLD' in timid letters. Timid letters that are visible to me from a mile away.

I break down right there in the middle of the street." Im doomed, Im doomed!" I cry with kind Canadians coming to console me, because they just find it important, being nice to someone and that just makes me feel worse because no one's nice to me. Life's not nice to me.
I dont know how it happens but next thing I know, I wake up in a bedroom that is not familiar. Then I see camomile tea on the bedside and it dawns on me that there is only one person in the world that would make me camomile tea, my...

Miracle inn: chapter 1: Questions for sale

I dont even get how people muster up the courage to say"it's not what it looks like" like dude i just caught you red handed doing something shitty to someone and you still think there's a chance to explain? To fool me again? That just adds to the hurt you gave someone. And that just makes you worse and there might be someone in the world who doesn't want you to be a bad person. Someone who loves you! And that was me ranting about my ex husband once again in 7 years. This was me, Peronnel keith, 28 years of age. I ran away and married at a young age with no one who talks to me. No one but my little sister. All i have is an apartment which i bought when i used to work in my husband's office, and the money i get from working at a stationary shop. And all i need, is a miracle....

The invisible girl

Would you want to be friends with me
maybe make me feel special
would you want to be friends with me
maybe i feel included
maybe i feel like im needed
maybe it makes a difference when im not around
even if it doesn't just make it sound
like i matter
so do my interests
like im not stupid
like you're hurt if im hurt
like i hold a beauty of my own
and i dont have to change it to be known
make me feel like I mean something to you
cuz even if i dont, you do
so i try to be the best of me
for you to see, that you matter to me.
so why cant i, be the one you want 
even if im not, can you just say that i am
can you just be friends with me
 so atleast i have some... Friends

Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Sometimes love is longing.

'Congratulations, you're a lover' my bestfriend said these words to me when i started acting like a maniac. It was true, i was a lover. I fell for a celebrity 7,690 miles away from me. I wrote him letters and notes. After years of yearning for him, he stands infront of me. The notes and letters in a basket im holding. He comes closer, a bang fills the air. The content expression on his face, turns into a look of pain, tears fill my eyes. The basket falls from my hand.

The basket now sits on his grave, where love is between me and him.

Letter Writing Competition 2020

To the wonderful world

Dearest...,
I don't have words to explain all that you are so the three dots took place of everything you have ever been to me, the three dots which to me are infinite. You, oh world, you hold so much beauty, and so many wonders that it would take me more than just one life to witness it all. You give me more than any human has ever thought of giving me, you give me more than the riches of the world. You give me hope, you give me belief, you give me life. The mountains that stand tall and the rivers which always keep flowing give me hope in life, they give me willpower. And the wind which is invisible yet so important, carries secrets from across the world,it whispers those secrets in my ear and i keep listening with wonder,i listen to the stories of the past, of the people who tried to destroy you and the people...

What ME is this ME?#character quirks

1: so i have this thing that I sometimes get obsessed with a word. Like im saying it all the time. Two to three months ago it was dude, a few days ago it was DUHH and now im too sad to even speak.

2: i am reallly sensitive. Like not only in feelings, i have super sensitive taste buds and im sensitive in all the five senses and feelings.

3: panicky or overreactive for no specific reason. Like the other my sister's instagram got hacked and i acted like we were getting death threats. But sometimes my overreacting pays off because when i started crying on our dog getting sick, he actually died.

4: i can put anyone in a "why have i never thought about this" situation anytime. Out of nowhere i go like"so would you wanna be buried or cremated" or even "what's your favorite country" and people run away from me.

5: i always talk factful(if...

To lose a dog(read the footnotes)

Heads up: this is a tale of two dogs. Who had no one but eachother... And a beautiful family who loved them.

Leo's pov:
I was sitting alone wondering abouth the little brown dog when another one came in. She was white, with a different colour in each eye. Blue and brown. I saw from her fierceness that she was older than me and that i was gonna have a hard time trying to fit in. But i always had this group of humans who were kind to me. I was scared at first but i got used to the love. They kept saying why dont i love them. I wish they knew that i do.
Jazz's pov:
I was brought from one house to another. I was taken up the stairs to a huge room, there was another tiny dog over there. He was really pretty, with grey eyes and the best fur and all. I saw that i...

Refuge

Sharing treasures of the otherworld

It was a major day today, the mother was turning 48. A major day which turned out to be an exceptionally bad one. For a relative had died, the dog was deathly sick,so was the mother(not deathly). Everything was miserable. She had watched her favorite movie and was crying over it. Then cam in the uninvited guests. The brother's friends, they came to solve an examination. Ofcourse it was online, you could do whatever you wanted. Everything was chaotic. Chaotic and sad and frustrating and annoying. She was about to cry. She felt like the world was ending. She didn't know what to do to make her feel better. So she went in her room, the other room which only belonged to her. She hid in it. She tried to make sense of her thoughts. Thoughts which turned to words-words that we write. Write. Ofcourse, she could write and get rid of all her thoughts. She opened the website. The...

Mad Libs

A miracle awaiter

Luna silver is a 28 year old woman , who lives in Canada. Known for being sensitive and unrealistic(among people close to her), she wants nothing more than to witness one miracle in her life. She pretends to be strong and okay after the tragedy that happened to her, when in fact, inside, she really feels desperate for happiness. Luna silver’s biggest fear is to lose any good thing or person in her life. What luna really needs is something to revive herself and give her hope about life; the biggest thing getting in the way is her lack of friends and personal support.

Moving on

Sometimes you have to leave stuff behind. For god's will. The thing may be dear, it may be your own life. But you have to keep moving. Like the waters which never stop flowing, yuo find your way around in the lonesome world which is made for you.. For you to find people you love and find hardships. Yuo might be torn apart or be very far from someone you love. You search for them in the stars and keep waiting. You keep your promise but eventually, you become a new person with the same old loves. The same old goals which changes your need to always hold on. Now they only remain in your heart, you never stop, yuo never stay but they always do. They watch over you as you reach the highest points and then someday you reach so high that you're with them in the stars too. Then you watch as the world still moves on...

The Unseen

Miracles

The helpless, the hopeless.
the loner, the mess.
and the ones who believe possibilities to be endless.
two ends of the world, but the loves is one
miracles happen everyday but the theory behind them is none
everyday you curse your fate for a mishap 
ignoring the miracles that fix most of your crap
these miracles are magic, we should pay them heed
they don't bring you what you want but what you need
a kind word or a lucky charm
in the freezing cold, a fire bright and warm
Miracles are everywhere, they're just unseen
a magic wand or a magic bean
No need to be scared of any obstacle 
be at peace and believe in miracles.

Beyond Reason

Tell me...

What colour is the sky?
or is it just another abstract art?
and how many are the stars that adorn it?
or are they infinite, just like love is?
Where is this otherworld that everyone prepares to visit?
and is it so beautiful that whoever goes decides to stay?
Tell me, Oh demeter.
How many flowers bloomed to name the rebirth of dearest Persephone?

Some wonderful people from this community#appreciationpost

First of all, i'd like to thank jun lei for constantly giving us the opportunity to appreciate our fellow writers who do so much for the community and give us great content to read and enjoy. Each one of you out there has the potential to become a brilliant writer,I thank you all for all the support i have recieved and i will support you guys through anything as well. Great, now that the starting speech is done, we'll get to the point.
the_enclave:
It has not been a long time since i saw you on this website, but once i did, i made sure to check out your other page as well. And boy, I realized that you're such a great writer, i was awestruck. Apart from that, i love your cause of reviewing as many pieces as you can. Also you're type of the clown of the community because every single piece that i have read of yours...

I have decided to forget but the question is, Can I?

I have decided to forget jaeden, but then again, the question is, can i? All that i have been working on, waiting for, dreaming of. Can i forget it all just like that? I have decided to forget because i know that all this waiting, working and dreaming is going to end up at nothing. At the end it will have to be forgotten. So i have decided to forget before the hard part comes. I dont want to ignite false hope in my heart that will die down with a few steps of responsibility. The false hope that i have ignited in my heart will die down with a decision of fate. So i have decided to forget, but then again the question is, can i? Isn't it easier to see the embers of all my dreams die down infront of me than to remove you from my life, or worse, replace you. Its hard to say the truth,...

Heart Trails

Heart trails

Go to the northern side of Pakistan. There's a valley over there, Neelum valley. Go to the army Cantt in Neelum valley and now sit quietly outside your room on the stairs. Do you feel the nature breathing? As the chilly wind blows around you, do you wonder what it carries within it? Maybe incomplete love stories from the border to a lonely home. Do you feel at peace as this wind kisses your cheek and you know that the one you have been waiting for will be back soon. Do you feel the autumn leaves slowly falling to the ground beneath you, one foot down and this leave will crunch, it will die completely as the sound of it's last futile breath makes you feel alive from the inside. Do you listen to the river flowing through the dark nights, do you hear it gushing and roaring. Every roar of this river is threat to some people and a...

An abstract adjective#create

Xemallobique: Adjective 
 a dreamer who highly believes and awaits miracles and is afraid of falling in love and losing your loved one.
Probably just me...
 P.S: this was totally out of nowhere. This word has in it, four of my favorite letters. Lets see if you guys can guess them.

The Fight for Justice

A fight for justice:TRIGGER WARNING FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE DISTURBED BY THE CURRENT ISSUES

Oh dear god. What's happening in the world?
Humans, who laid the foundation of civilization and of life on Earth, they're destroying this Earth themselves. Humans who used to kill animals only for the sake of the food chain,are now killing each other of the sake of ego, for the sake of the hatred in them. Humans who advanced in all fields to make life easier for themselves, are destroying themselves and everything in their path. Humans, have grown selfish. They dont care about people dying as long as they live themselves. The peol in power, kill a person they think doesn't deserve to live. They take innocent lives on the basis of their colour, race, religion and gender. Discrimination should not be a word anymore because it has been forgotten. Everyone feels free to ruin thousands of lives if they're different. And not just the black lives matter. All lives matter. In America, black people are being killed because...

We never know

Laurie:
you never know, you might be seeing the last of it, this winter sky
you never know, you might be seeing the last of me, if i say goodbye
do you want me to stay?
do you mind if i go away?
jae:
you never know, you might be seeing the last of my ocean eyes 
i never know, i might be seeing the last of you, cuz time flies.
baby i just want you to stay
i would die if you go away
Both:
let the stars have a say 
in what comes our way
hmmmmm(music,cuz this was supposed to be a song)
jae:
are you mine?
laurie:
im yours... If the stars align , im yours...
both:
let the stars have a say
in what comes our way
what comes our way...
beat.
both:
we never know, we might fall for the stars that we have above
we never know, we might go where we don't know...

I Wish They Had an App for That

Love detector

Nowadays, instead of waiting for love, people have become desperate for it. They search for it through apps like tinder and  that leads them to making mistakes that will leave them broken forever. I hate the concept of dating and breaking up. For me, love only happens once and that's the true one. And once you fall in love, you can't fall out of it. So my idea of a new app, is a love detector. That you see someone and if you have chances of falling in love with them(from both sides) the detector tells you about it. And if you find the right one, the app pushes you towards that person and you end up falling in love with the right one. This way, you won't get your heart broken multiple times, but find the right one in one go.

I am so much more than me#contest_1

I am, scared, weak fragile
another protester in this turmoil 
but that doesn't define who i am
not a people's thought or a useless scam

Im a dreamer and a wanderer 
finding peace and wanderlust 
i hold out my hand and reach the stars
they're always there, never too far

I am what they don't believe me to be
I am the magic they can't see
and as I disappear in my whimsical world
they cry for me, sick and curled

I am everything to me
a bestfriend,a sister for me
they say it must be hard
atleast im not broken like you are
broken by people and the promises they make
saying they'll stay and leaving you at stake

I am not like all of them
I am the brightest shining gem
now i live in the stars i reached out to
away from the world, away from you.

Character profile: meet bridget sunshine

Full Name: Bridget Sunshine    

Nickname: Neptune's sunshine

Reason for Nickname: She is a very dark and secretive person, quite unlike her name. Neptune's sunshine is supposed to portray the darkness and gloom in her.(high five to those who get it)

Birth Date: January 10th

Age (when introduced): 19

Strengths: She's positive  and looks very uniquely at the world and other things. She's quite understanding and more heartwarming than you can imagine 

Weaknesses (because every character is flawed!): She always composes her feelings and keeps her problems to herself which causes her to burst out at anyone, anytime. Sometimes she doesn't think before she speaks and that hurts people. She's a loner and intends on being one all her life. She also degrades herself and thinks herself worthless.

Greatest Fears: Her greatest fear is falling in love or changing herself in any way for someone 

Dreams/Aspirations: wants to see as much of the world as she can and...

Full Name: Bridget Sunshine    

Nickname: Neptune's sunshine

Birth Date: January 10th

Age (when introduced): 19

Im giving you guys some good news

So this might not actually be a good news but it is something. I have been feeling really guilty to just start up a contest even though there's a shower fo those happening. And I don't want toadd to the trouble so my contest has been shut down till the time that this trend dies down a bit. I promise i will start this up as soon as the no. Of contests happening, decreases. And Ofcourse all those who have entered will get their prizes if i dont do this later or if this fails. If yuo still have an entry prepared or if you're okay with doing one, yuo can submit it on totally your own choice. But for now i donot expect entries and im not mad about it either. I hope this helps in bringing down the frustration a bit. As "writers of the world" said, wtw is for writing, not for user-hosted contests.
Also this doesnot...

I am so much more than me#contest_1

I am, scared, weak fragile
another protester in this turmoil 
but that doesn't define who i am

Im a dreamer and a wanderer 
finding peace and wanderlust 
i hold out my hand and reach the stars
they're always there, never too far

I am what they don't believe me to be
I am the magic they can't see
they cry for me, sick and curled

I am everything to me
a bestfriend,a sister for me
they say it must be hard
atleast im not broken like you are

I am not like all of them
I am the brightest shining gem
away from the world, away from you.

COMPETITION! I need entries. Please enter

This is what all of you have been waiting for. Yess the competition announcement. Now I don't know if im gonna have much participants for this one as it is my first ever competition. But i will keep my promise. Before we get started, here's a list of the people who follow me, who are very creative and who should be followed as well. 
Coolgirl2020 
mia_:) 
Hailie Ogden 
Julia V 
CrazyNinjaKid 
hi i'm jackson ;) 
Charisse Marison 
Writing4Life 
sherry171 
Chaseoceans 
WhispersOfGray 
A Rose 
nelarifigueroa 
Vinter Vejen 
Karma's_Coming 
Chaoko 
MuslimQueen06 
sunny.v 
Boogie With Stu 
Doodleninja 
Ollie Octopus 
Now on to the prompts 
Prompt one: 
Retell your favorite song in the form of a short story only. OR. Write a scenario that perfectly fits any taylor swift song. Remember, you have to use some of the lyrics in your scenario. 
No...

A necklace or a noose around my neck that doesn't let me get away from myself#randomthoughts1

My father used to go on business trips very often. He once went to America and brought back necklaces for me and my four other sisters. I always believed these necklaces to be connecting us to eachother. They were something special. Something I'd never lose even if i was losing the world. After two years of wearing hte necklace for everyday of my life, I lost it. Now I saw the fish and cube shaped blue and red necklaces in every one of my sisters' neck and i felt left out. Soon enough my father went to Bangkok and brought back matching bracelets for us. I used to wear my bracelet everyday thinking this would be the special piece of jewelry that would stay with me always. After some days of wearing it, i lost my bracelet in a burglary. I lost hope, believing i would never be the one to find something special. Something that connects me to the...

Competition deadline

Hey everyone if you guys don't know, im hosting a competition. Go and check it out if you're interested. No one has entered in the competition yet but  I think it's because I didn't declare a specific deadline. So if I get submissions till 30th May, this Saturday then the competition still goes on. But if I don't get much entries, I'll close the competition on Saturday and everyone who entered will get their prizes. I hope you guys enter as this is my first competition and I don't want it to fail.

Competition deadline

Coolgirl2020 
mia_:) 
Hailie Ogden 
Julia V 
CrazyNinjaKid 
hi i'm jackson ;) 
Charisse Marison 
Writing4Life 
sherry171 
Chaseoceans 
WhispersOfGray 
A Rose 
nelarifigueroa 
Vinter Vejen 
Karma's_Coming 
Chaoko 
MuslimQueen06 
sunny.v 
Boogie With Stu 
Doodleninja 
Ollie Octopus 
Now on to the prompts 
Prompt one: 
No...

What youth brought us ( Pre Eid post)

Then:
Your beautifully hennaed hands are curved and joined as you say your best prayer to Allah. Thanking him for this beautiful tradition. The jingles of your bangles wake up all the sleeping people in the house. This well-lit house is filled with the sweet aroma of all the sweet Pakistani dishes. You go about the kitchen tasting them all as your  mother scolds you for invading her workplace. Soon you're in your grandma's house where all your cousins are waiting for you. You hold out your hand to the elders, demanding your Eid money. The younger you are, the more money you get. You and your cousins go out in the streets to waste all your money on the icecream and cheap dolls which break a day after they are brought. You started the day all prettied up and excited but you always come home tired and exhausted. You and your cousins go to sleep on the row of...

Insomniac

My eyes wide open
while the world silents down
i feel like im broken
with people laughing around

let the darkness fill this room
if that puts me to sleep
find me dreams so that I'd zoom
in a world down deep

away from here
away from fear
I need to grow
and never fear.
what I really need to do
      Is sleep.

Call me crazy, something weird
the truth is that, im just scared
scared of falling into a slumber
never to wake up.
with no one to remember 
that im just an.. Insomniac.

Put me to sleep
sing me to sleep
and if never wake up
bury me down deep

Wait, the sleep is coming 
the darkness fills this room
or is it just my life
coming to a doom

Will i ever wake up
to see another day
Or is this an insomniac 
dead and out of the way?

Enumeration

Somethings to aim for to live your life to it's fullest

Contentment:
While going on with our life, we need to know what we're really looking for. All the riches one could find? Fame? Beauty?Doesn't one get quite bored of these thing in a while. What really makes you happy is contentment. The right amount of everything. 
Dreams:
This does not have to be explained. From the silly thoughts of a young dreamer to something you really aim for. In this short life, you have achieve everything on your dream list
Live and let live:
While we're dreaming of a perfect life. It takes only a smile or a comliment to fix someone else's. Someone who is insecure can finally give up the thought of not deserving to live if we say a kind word. An aim of your life should also be to make people happy and expect happiness. We shouldn't ever think of hurting someone in any way.
Control:
Sometimes, the urge to do something new just results in...

I'll keep waiting

There she is, abandoned in the rain 
in her heart, she holds someone's pain 
I'll keep waiting till the 13th hour
you'll pass by, leaving my life sour.

I have no choice but to look back
and realize what i now lack
I'll keep holding, all our memories in my heart
you can break me,you can tear me apart.

But I'll keep.. Waiting..

Time passes by, another day.
wondering when you'll come in to say
You were right, i love you.
and i'll just kiss you
like nothing came in our way

The clock just chimes
my heart's so sublime 
i wish I still had it
wish it was mine

But I'll keep.. Waiting..

And i just wish you don't break another heart
nor a promise which says we'll never part
and every raindrop breaks my heart like you did
cuz when the rain falls you come with it.

So remember, that I'll keep waiting...

COMPETITION!!

Coolgirl2020
mia_:)
Hailie Ogden
Julia V
CrazyNinjaKid
hi i'm jackson ;)
Charisse Marison
Writing4Life
sherry171
Chaseoceans
WhispersOfGray
A Rose
nelarifigueroa
Vinter Vejen
Karma's_Coming
Chaoko
MuslimQueen06
sunny.v
Boogie With Stu
Doodleninja
Ollie Octopus
Now on to the prompts
Prompt one:
No word limit
Prompt two:
Write an arguementative essay or just anything(except for poetry or short story) on what the slogan"my body...

Until we meet again#Howdy_3

Laurie:You have to let me go, jae. There's no other way.
Jaeden: I don't know. When we met, i thought it was through a miracle. But miracles don't last forever. Do they?
Laurie: It's my fault. Guess we shouldn't have fallen in love.
Jaeden: Guess we should've made promises we could keep.
Laurie: Im sorry jaeden, but I don't have a choice.
Jaeden:It's not your fault, it's just that I actually started living. And I don't think I will be able to do that anymore.
Laurie: you will if i make you promise. And you'll also find a really cute redhead with popping eyes.
Jaeden: yeah, no that's not gonna happen. And FYI it was a very stupid thing to say right now.
Laurie: It's the truth.
Jaeden: Well I'll wait for you laurie. I know we'll meet again.
Laurie: We'll meet in the stars now.
Jaeden: what if the redhead decides to come with me to the stars?
Laurie:...

COMPETITION!!

Coolgirl2020
mia_:)
Hailie Ogden
Julia V
CrazyNinjaKid
hi i'm jackson ;)
Charisse Marison
Writing4Life
sherry171
Chaseoceans
WhispersOfGray
A Rose
nelarifigueroa
Vinter Vejen
Karma's_Coming
Chaoko
MuslimQueen06
sunny.v
Boogie With Stu
Doodleninja
Ollie Octopus
Now on to the prompts
Prompt one:
No word limit
Prompt two:

TWENTY FOLLOWERS.

Hey hey hey. Did I just get twenty followers? Now that might not seem like much, but it feels like a great big achievement for a struggling writer like me. So as promised, i will be holding a Q/A or a competition. Both things are all ready and you guys just have to tell me which one you much prefer. I most probably will be holding a competition, but i will still take some suggestions. So be ready for the next announcement and i hope alot of people will participate. Also thankyou soo much to everyone who supported me and helped me in every way.

I am human

I walk down the hallway
have to listen to what people say
i keep my head down low
there's nothing to do but bow

it takes a word to be kind
but the differences make us blind
and cuz we're not the same 
I'll just lose this game

Yes i am different
Maybe incoherent
but give me a chance 
not a disgusted glance

Treat me right, cuz im human too
I have a life, just like you
and if im broken, im trying to fix it
while you're just tearing me to pieces

Please don't break me apart
i have a soul, i have a heart
even if you're killing me in the deep
im still someone who breathes

i will fight as long as i can
and i want you to understand
you won't get to far
cuz i will win this war

TWO VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hey everyone, its Halo again. I see i have achieved the ever so important support of sixteen people. And im soo thankful to everyone who takes out the time to read my pieces and tries to improve my writing in every way they can. So basically getting to the point, i was thinking to host a Q/A or a competition( i don't actually know how to host one of those but i will try) so you guys can tell me which one you want. But i want to get at a specific point of achievement before I do this. So if we can get me to twenty followers, you guys will be seeing my very first competition or Q/A. Hopefully very soon. Don't forget to tell me which one you want. But that is not all. I get to see many posts with the title of please give feedback or please review, and i feel bad for reading these things....

Playwriting Competition 2020

The Purest Hearts (feedback needed. Please review)

Scene1: the atmosphere is darkened to show only the boundaries of an abandoned cave which is lit up with dim purple light. The cliche evil tone plays in the background. Agatha is sitting in front of  a dark and mysterious old man who has his head down. His black robe is flying around him.
Agatha: Oh sire the day has come, the day to win glory. And now the Earth is a dark kingdom. The kingdom of all evil.smirks cruelly.
Vladimir: Oh yes dear Agatha, now we will rule. If it was not for you, I wouldn't have been the most feared wizard of the dark worlds. It is true that the right path is always very hard. Remember the hardships we had to go through to get here? But now, we are just two hearts away from ultimate glory. One today and one tomorow. You have helped me with 98 hearts, don't disappoint me in the last two. ...

With love, ...(Please read this one, please)

Im going back to the start. When i first met you. Or really fell for you. I wish you would've fallen too. So that I didn't have to be crying in my bed right now. Instead we'd be on another tower. Chasing stars. I wish it was real, everything between us. I wish you'd find my notes, my letters. Maybe my dreams so that you'd know that you were in every one of them. They kinda ended on you. I used to proudly say that i'd find you someday. Now you're on the verges of death and i still can't do anything but cry for you. I wish it would've been me. So that you could live amd still find everything that belonged to you. My heart, my tears, everything that i left for you. Maybe you could find me, even if it was a dead me. Atleast it wouldn't have been you. I see every simple card that i...

The perfect match#bit-of-bliss1

It was the first day of university, i was a foreigner in this strange yet beautiful world. I knew many judging comments about me and my religion were coming my way, but it tended to give them all a shut up call for once and for all(that rhymed). My first class was English, this was supposed to be my only class as i came to California to be a writer, but i decided to take things like music and history as well. I had always imagined to just be a loner or a freak in university and not talk to anyone till they didn't talk to me but I still was to be fierce and know my worth so that everyone knew not to mess with me. So i entered the class from the backdoor and i was going to take my seat at the far end, but someone had decided to be exactly what i tended to be and...

An abstract of thoughts

They say everything that doesn't make sense
is everything weird
What of inrecognizable  scents
are they soulful or should they be feared?

Everything insensible 
is something you don't get the hang of
but to someone it's sensational 
to someone it's something they love

All the abstract arts
are a mixture of paints
that's all it is so far
everyone else complaints 

If you look with a deeper eye
it's the whole universe
blue and sapphire sky
colours of the multiverse

Like abstract arts, you see
there are abstract humans too
full of thoughts and different dreams
So much different from you

As of abstract people, i speak
i think of all the wars they fought
they're called stupid, weird, a freak
for thinking an abstract of thoughts

These are the people, dearie
who see with a different eye
they see a world of possibilities 
and more than just a blue sky

In their abstract of thoughts 
there's more than mere...

IMPORTANT MESSAGE! Please read and acknowledge

Hey everyone, i have been seeing there are many posts about requesting a chat space. This is a good idea but i read a post which said reposting the same thing for the sake of getting your way would spam every account that reposted the same thing again. I think it would be better if we don't lose many great writers only for the sake of getting a chat space. If you seem to like this idea, you can contact Write the world on your own but please stop reposting the same message and getting accounts spammed. I hope my message didn't offend anyone,i just don't want to lose any writer from this website because I think all of you are great. Also this is a formal website which helps you to enhance your talent, i don't think we should be making a wrong use of it. If you really do want to contact eachother you can do it through...

Writing Streak Challenge Week 7

Beyond the stars writing streak week 7 day 1

To someone i love,
Dear someone i see beyond the stars. I wish you were closer to me.

Sloving the mystery of love#thegayagenda

As Doctor watson heard footsteps approaching the hut on the moor, he quickly hid himself. A familiar voice asked him to come out of hiding and he knew his wish had been granted. Holmes was indeed in Baskerville. Dr watson felt the peace coursing through his veins as his eyes met the familiar grey ones. He smiled at seeing Sherlock Holmes, his dearest friend, infront of him. A silver lining in the dark clouds. He dropped the revolver from his hands and ran to give Sherlock, a passionate hug." Looks like you've missed me alot in your challenging time, Watson." Watson quickly backed off and took a seat." It was tiring." He said seriously. Sherlock scoffed,"always so serious, i have been quite enjoying my time, hiding from you and making unbelievable discoveries." Watson kept staring at him for a moment." What?" Sherlock took a seat as well and ruffled through his journal. Watson kept staring at him, as Sherlock came...

Unexpectedbliss#Ogden'scompetition1

Suzy:
I rush through the crowded airport trying to get there in time. I finally reach my terminal and get in line. Besides me, another handsome guy is fumbling with his phone. He is handsome and that is the only reason i notice him. I keep on looking at him and soon we both reach the counter at the same time.
Tudor:
She is standing beside me, this beautiful girl. She just reached the line in a hurry and i was happy she got a place next to me so that i could strike up a conversation but i didn't have a chance by now. She is constantly looking at me and i like it. I try to look sometimes when she isn't looking and soon we reach the counter at the same time.
Suzy:
I see he's getting a ticket to Canada. Maybe i can give a damn to Alaska and go to Canada as well. No no suzy,...

A mere thought of love and lover#champion

If i cant breathe           
            Would you be here
            To pay me heed 
            And give me air
            Just make me believe
             Would you be there
                 For me 

If i go wild
           You'll have me controlled
            If i cry like a child
            You'll have me consoled
             Thats why i believe
              You would be there 
                   For me

When im with you
    ...

Halo is nothing(read the footnotes)

The files and folders spill upon me
As i put them back in places
But my own records as i see
my mind fills with memorable faces

I take the folders down again
ready to see the past
Im going down the memory lane
realising time went by so fast

Class one's halo is inquisitive
intelligent and positive
But now the darkness fills my mind
no logic and nothing to find

Class two's Halo is the best reader
best vocabulary, best speaker
But Halo doesn't speak anymore
ignoring people and being ignored

Class three's Halo, a shining star
She reaches out what's near and far
But now Halo doesn't leave her nook
scared of being called a crook

Class four's Halo is quiet and hanged
her dreams seem so out of hand
she tries amd tries but falls again
many people to make her restrained

Class five's Halo is sensitive
dark, ashamed and negative
she strives to be a normal...

Playwriting Competition 2020

Vladimir: Oh yes dear Agatha, now we will rule. If it was not for you, I wouldn't have been the most feared wizard of the dark worlds. We are just two hearts away from ultimate glory. One today and one tomorow. You have helped me with 98 hearts, don't disappoint me in the last two.
Agatha: Donot fear sire, i will get to work straightaway. Two people who have a heart on Earth. It will not take me too...

Farsick

A beautiful place

Right now im cutting a capsicum in my kitchen. Its 2.52am. Everything is going fine. We're all working together when it strikes. The farsickness. I once again go back to my imaginary memories in California. With the people i love and my dreams coming true. I fall into a nostalgia, missing a place i've never even seen. Missing people i've never met. I feel like i was once there but i left it behind. And then I remember that i was never there. California is just a dream. I miss the beautiful bridge and the beaches. And the pouring sun and the drifiting clouds, i miss the icecream vendors and the public libraries. I miss it's importance and it's craziness and every beautiful thing in it. I miss the imaginary people i was there with. I miss my little cottage with a black roof amd my black and white rose bushes. I miss everything about California that i have never...

Sorry, I didn't mean to explode

She splashed her face with water for the third time. It was the third time that she was standing in the girl's bathroom trying to have a control over herself. Trying to get him out of her head, the scene kept playing in her mind as he let go of his hand. For always and forever. Another splash, she held the marble sink with trembling hands. Tears filled her eyes but she blinked them away. Just a meeting, then she could go home and explode in her bedroom. Laurie wiped her face, took deep breaths. And decided to head out. But she stopped again,she needed a pep talk. Laurie stood infront of the mirror and started talking. She kept talking to herself for fifteen minutes." You have to forget him." She said as a man walked out of the bathroom. He heard the trembling voice and decided to listen." You have to let go, you have to accept the fact...

Scars heal#70comp2

Scars heal is my still in progress novel and it's main character is scarlette brown. Scarlette brown was inspired by many people i've known in my life and her story is basically the story of multiple people, which shows that she isn't just a character, she is a part of the life of many unknown random people. She is more than another person to be pitied, she's a survivor, a dreamer and she's also a miracle atleast in someone's life. Scarlette to me is like an abstract art. She consists of different colors(which portray the multiple people she inspired from) to make a complete painting( scarlette herself). As i write about her, i become her and she feels everything that i would feel if i were in her place. If people  will cry after reading my novel,i'll tell them i cried while writing it. She inspires me because i put in her a part of every person that inspires me....

In Motion

A maniac amongst the normal boring world

I lock the door and step out of the house. The wind is chilling around me. I start shivering as i walk the empty road. The lamps on the bridge are shining and their reflection seems like a million stars collapsed in the water. My steady steps become softer now. Softer and much more calm. I stop midway through the road. I look around to see if there is anyone about.  But it feels like the whole town is asleep. I take off my headphones and increase the sound to the loudest. I slowly take organized steps around the  bridge as "City of stars" starts playing. Before i know it im dancing on the bridge and singing along as i there is no one in the world to notice me. Soon it feels like the stars are dancing with me and the waves crash as if trying to representtheir joy at the thought of a happy human...

We'll always stay the same#creativitytime5

you give me the signs
and I can't unsee them
as our hands intertwine 
i start to believe them

The way you look at me 
and then you blush away
you think that I can't see
but it makes my day

I see you penning on your notebook 
thinking of the one you love
and i try not to look
not to think of who's the one 

i see you've written many songs
i wish there was one for me 
i dont know if i am wrong
But i think that there might be

You're dancing in your window
to the songs you write yourself
And i hope that you know
that the lyric's not a mess

i guess it's time to say
what you've  been keeping in so long
so you'll tell me oneday
That i was never wrong

And as i hear you say hey stephen
i think i know im right
dont worry im not leaving
there's...

I love you enough to let you go

To be or not to be
the first question you asked me
not to be, i say confusedly
but to be if you're always with me 

we we were unexpected, but we were in love
and if we were in love, then it was enough 

But there were things I could not see
and were we even meant to be

it's not love, you told me
and so i let you be.

And if we meet again
In the pouring  rain
I'll let you go
I love you so

And when i see you again
You'll bring back the pain
I cant control
My throbbing soul

And its hard for me
To let you be
You go and i see 
But i let you go, i love you so

And when you ask of me
Why i let you be
When it pains me to see you go
I'll let you know
I love you enough to let you go.

Always and forever

Dear long lost lover,
 it's what? Eight years, since i met you on the bridge. I knew it meant something, i always believed in miracles. You once told me, i would find no one like you. And as i look at this capricorn infront of me, i try to notice the similarities between you and him, but Ofcourse he is not like you. No one can ever be like you. People talk about falling in love again but i know that it only happens once. You can go through heartbreak after that, but you can never fall out of the true love. I have kept every rose you ever gave me, they're all wilted now, bht then again the first rose you put in my book was a wilted one. I knew every moment of those four years we spent together, that i would lose you. But "they say it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have...

#littlethings that make me happy

• Writing a piece im satisfied with.
  • having lots of books to read.
  • peace... Or nothing to worry about
  • a perfect day(even though i think there's only one, the ever perfect).
  • when im craving for something and i realise i have it.
  • spending memorable times with my family.
  • the right song at the right time.
  • Daydreaming.
  • winning a board game.
  • Winning an argument
whoo i think that's all. I hope this list is relatable or atleast it makes you smile. Dont lose hope and stay positive AND happy.

Pocket Poem

Outcasts don't have to mourn

The piece of poetry that i choose as my pocket poem, is the ballad of reading gaol by Oscar wilde. The poem is six stanzas long,it perfectly describes how people who don't fit in, feel. Whether they are considered totally outcast or they just feel different. This poem suites all the people who feel this way. Oscar wilde wrote this poem while in exile in Reading gaol for being homosexual. He perfectly described the injustice done to the so-called outcasts in that time. That description also matches to the behaviour of most communities towards people who are slightly or completely different from others. When i read this poem,i feel for all the people who have to go through this injustice.
"And alien tears will fill for him
Pity's long broken urn
his mourners will be outcast men
for outcasts always mourn...

Someone like me#1stchallenge4

Name: Leo brown
age: 22
hairstyle: ashe blonde short cut
eyecolor: deep brown
skintone: light olive/ tan
height: 5,6
Gender: female
Homeland: California, USA

This character is the main lead in my series "This ain't a fairytale". Leo brown is a proud leo, but she is very unlike her zodiac sign and doesn't change to be the person she ought to, until she falls in love with Augustus laurence, who is not as easy to get to as leo thought it would be. And while trying to break his walls, leo finds herself changed into what she always should've been.

Hand-me-down the love#aprilaprilapril

When she was twelve, june had gone to a market with her mother. She never knew she'd lose the thing she loved the most there. She was walking by a book shop with her bouquet of black roses in her hand. Her mother rushed her out of the shop and she accidentally dropped a rose out of the bouquet. She wanted to go back for it but her mother didn't let her. Now she was here, at the same bookshop, she recognized it very well. She even remembered the place where she dropped her rose. This was the last bookshop which was left open after the war was announced. She ran her fingers over all the second hand books when her eyes rested on one."Cinderrella" it said. The whole novel of her favorite fairytale. She held the book in her hands." I'll take it"  she said to the shopkeeper and he sold it to her at a very low...

Hand-me-down the love#aprilaprilapril

When we first met

I was sitting in the library's terrace. A cold wind was blowing all around me. My eyes were fixed on the book infront of me. But then i looked up, the view around me was beautiful. I could see the team playing basketball in the court. I took a bite of my cheeseburger and savoured it for a few moments. The pages of my book were flapping frantically. All of a sudden the wind tugged at my Favorite bookmark and before i knew it, the bookmark was in the air. I tried to catch it but it was out of reach so i ran after it. I skipped through the crowd, and people were cursing at me while I pushed past them. I finally saw my bookmark flying towards the basketball court. I ran after it amd then I suddenly bumped into someone. The guy standing in front of me was holding my bookmark. I gazed into his eyes as...

This ain't a fairytale #pov'slovedandlost3

I entered the dimly lighted room in my sparkly black frock. Basically the time when i realised that I didn't have to overdress myself. It was a new years ball, atleast I didn't wear a ball gown. I skimmed through the people with my eyes but I couldn't find him. As his date i was supposed to be dancing with him right now instead of small talking with his best friends. After a while i got hungry so i got myself a cup of strawberry lemonade as an appetizer. I stood there with him in my mind. I could imagine myself in his arms and he swinging me. I remember all the times i was in his arms feeling his warmth around me and this was just another thing that made me love him. How he bent on his knees to ask me out, and put the rose in my hair. My lemonade was soon finished so I decided to...

#Myname where the hell did Halo come from

I kind of like this challenge as i have always wanted to explain my username. If anyone has read the moonlight dreamers this is the name that Sky uses to enter poetry slams and stuff, and as i wanted to be totally anonymous i decided to use this. But! I also think this name matches my personality cuz its just as weird as i am, i have always wanted to be someone who writes good, i have never wanted it to be me. Because i want to be identified as another person with this talent. So i took up the name of a deserving person to become the deserving person.

And i know you guys didn't get a bit of that. Proof that im weird.

Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2020

The dark academia

Scented papers with beautiful words
the felt pen touches the sheet
You  write the dreams of your world
And thoughts which are pure and sweet

Black roses in your favourite books
coffee mugs still and steamed
hiding away in the darkest nooks
to live your beautiful dreams

the world goes raving on and on
but you don't care in the least
your own thoughts you stumble upon
Because  you're finally at peace

Around yourself, you've built a wall
now you only see beauty
you dont respond to the wildest call
you see no one to pity

you're lost in a world, you created yourself
a world of luxury 
a world of libraries and bookshelves 
a world where you're at peace

A world known as the Dark Academia

Three daughters of eve#30howitshouldhaveended

So three daughters of eve is the book that I have been recently crying on,because i hated it's end and now im writing the end I should have liked.

The actual end was basically a cliffhanger like we dont know if Peri is still alive or dead. I think that after the police came, the psychic  would be arrested as he must have planned the robbery on purpose. Adnan would divorce Peri because he sees that she still hasn't forgotten her first love. Peri would move back to England and maybe complete her degree? But on first priority, she would clear Azur's name, and even if they both dont get married, they would atleast be on good notes with eachother. And Shirin,Peri and Azur can be friends like before. And Peri would also start working in the bookshop" two types of intelligence."

at the end i want to say that even if it couldn't have been included in the end,...

Five Line Fiction

The bridge

We met when he bumped into me. By accidentally exchanging books, we exchanged our hearts. We made unforgettable memories. We fell in love on the bridge. And then we went back to where we came from, we parted on the bridge.

Books to read while quarantined

• All the bright places.(mussstttt read, the besst book,  but cry alert)
  • Three daughters of eve.(again cry alert but dont take it serious, i cry on stupid things)
  • Little women.( the besssttt, but i cried on this too,just becuz it ended)
  • The undomestic goddess ( you wont stop reading till you've finished)
  • The adventures of Sherlock holmes
  • Paper towns
  • A man called ove( must read)
  • The island( high cry alert, depression alert)

so far so good. Please dont take the alerts serious, i basically cry on every book i read. Also im thinking of writing epilogues of several books i have read, so if you think this is a good idea, please let me know in the comments. And not just epilogues, it could be a changed ending or maybe just another thought. Love you all.

The miraculous mouse flash fiction competition-2

Cara was hollering on the main road, trying to catch a cab. She was getting late for a job interview she had got the chance to give atlast. She was about to give up when a taxi appeared out of nowhere and stopped where she was standing. The driver got out, he was a stout looking old man who very warmly invited Cara inside the taxi. "Can we please hurry up, i need to get to this company real quick." She said handing him the address note. The man looked at her in the rear view mirror and then said." Mam im really sorry to disturb your plans but i haven't had any food since last night, can we please stop at a cafe so i can grab some breakfast?" He said these words in such a forlorn voice that Cara couldn't help but agree. The man took the longer route while Cara sipped her coffee and just as she...

Five years from that night ninjascontest_2

It was near christmas eve, the holiday spirit lighted the whole town with cheerfulness and best wishes. Many people came to the cafe at this time of the year. She had been working at the same cafe since she came to California, she loved her work and so she worked wholeheartedly. Laureline was walking through the cold street with her piano in one hand,"tonight would be special" she thought to herself. This was the first time she was getting late so she worked her way through the crowds of people and as she was crossing the wooden bridge which was adorned with golden fairy lights,she bumped into someone. She looked up at the man, their eyes met and then she walked without say sorry. She finally reached the cafe,set up her piano and got ready to play. It was Christmas time so she usually played the carols. Customers starting filling the tables but as the time went by, the cafe...

#communitychallenge

Hey everyone! It has not been very long since i started writing at wtw. And everyone has been really supportive during this startoff. Im happy to be a part of this community challenge and the three members that i will mention have either inspired me or have been really friendly and supportive. And i would also like to say that all the writers i have yet seen on wtw are really good at what they do so everyone write to your heart's content, you are gonna be judged here but thats probably for your improvement and betterment so try to learn as much as you can. Now coming to the names.

Deep_Breaths:
You are probably the best writer i have found so far at wtw, i love your pieces. You are good at all types of genres whether thats romance or horror or fantasy. You just write beautifull stuff. And tou have inspired me to write beautiful stuff too. Its...

One night: a lifetime in love(sad ending) part two

They lay like that till dawn broke and scarlette got up. "I have to goo or my parents will know im missing." He got up too and said goodbye. She was getting down but she rose up and looked at Ethan,"hey you will be here tonight won't you?" Ofcourse i will" he answered. She got down and was running back home when she suddenly stopped, her lungs were burning and it was hard to keep moving. She fainted on the empty road. Ethan was just getting down the tower when he saw her and quickly took her to the hospital." She will have to undergo an operation, we will inform her parents" the doctors told Ethan. And he ran to the waiting area with tears in his eyes. After a few hours, the doctors came back to talk to scarlette's parents who were beside Ethan by now." Her kidneys are totally wasted she did a lot of climbing and running...

One night: a lifetime in love(sad ending) part one

Scarlette was breathing heavily as she climbed the last bit of the tall tower. She finally reached the top for the first time, it was her dream come true. She bent down to hold her knees while gasping for breath she shouldn't have been doing this not atleast as a serious patient of asthma. She was standing at the edge of the tower and as she rose, she saw a boy standing infront of her. She was just going to fall off the tower wuth surprise when warm arms encircled her waist and the boy was literally over her. He was not frightened of being on the edge like she was, it felt like he did this every day. He could see that scarlette was scared so he brought her over to the middle of the tower." Why are you even here if you're afraid of the edge?" He asked." I-i came to escape" scarlette muttered between short breaths." Why...

Winter warmth

Dear winters, 
you are beautiful. Just magically, delightingly, breathtakingly beautiful. Im not saying this because i just saw any frozen lakes or snowy mountains. I've just felt a cold wind blowing through my hair, i feel it on my face every day and every night. I've just held some raindrops in my hand, i've just felt my feet shiver as they touch the cold ground. I've just felt comfortable and peaceful when i escape the cold atmosphere in the warmth of my blanket. I've started falling in love with silly things like socks and hoodies and trousers. And so i started falling in love with you. You're beautiful because you bring back beautiful people, beautiful memories. You bring back the soothing songs which we hear every winter as a complement to the weather. You bring back the oversized sweaters and hoodies which we wear every winter. But most importantly, you bring back love. How lovers share their ja kets when...

Solidarity

This will end

The world is in global unrest
but being positive
Means we can be our best
and still try to live

now is the time to unite
not as Citizens of a city
but to end this rascist fight
and be earth's one community

There's a chance to look back
at what we've done in life
to gain what we lack
to let humanity revive

and the families will rejoice
and know each other well
and the poor will have a voice
For their sorrows we will tell

now the Earth will heal
every broken bit and piece
now its time to conceal
and live a life of peace

There will be better times
after all the long darkness
for the clock always chimes
and brings back the happiness

Names, Names, Names

Names,names,names

A breakfast joint : bakin'em eggs
A new smartphone : rotero tech 15
An eyeglasses store : sight to see
A dog pound : pawpark
A highway : dublin highway west avenue
An island resort :  hotel bambua island resort
A new constellation : feiroen
A pet polar bear : sporkles
A nail polish color : blacklust poison
A new butterfly species : fluorafinix

After... After... After

After...after...after

After running away from her house,after begging in the streets of Greece, after falling in love with the ferryman, after exploring a beautiful culture,after meeting her native youth,after being on her own,after being free,after realising her dreams,after being what she wanted to be... She had finally reached Spinalonga,her destiny...

The miracle

I walked the empty streets. The only person out on this moonless night. The only person homeless. I tried to look back to a home i once used to have but its no use, that was not home it was prison, atleast im free now. I can sit under my favourite bridge if i want to, i can skip in the lonely streets with no one to shut me in the dorm. I kept walking and i reached my favourite bridge. I walked over and stop in the middle. Beneath me the water was dark and cold i could see in the reflection of the stars above me, they looked like pearls in the water. I felt like a ghost in a haunted night, i looked over all the happy people in their cozy homes and that was my punishment for the crime i commited in some other life. My punishment was to be pained by the happiness i saw...

#120words left to say

I Swiftly walked  through the airport with a bunch of people around me. I was in a hurry but no one was letting me pass so i abruptly made my way through the crowd when i bumped into someone. The guy dropped his wallet on the floor and was looking at me angrily as i picked it up. But before returning it, i spotted in the wallet, a list of my family members' names. I looked at the stranger as he put a pistol on my forehead. I heard a boom and within seconds, i lost my breath. The whole event passed through my mind in a split second and i forcefully opened my eyes. It was just a dream.

English literature

Literature brings back the autumn to me. The familiar wind courses through my veins as i read the first page of my favourite book. The crumpeled leaves that fall connect my heart as if pieces of a puzzle which creates a most beautiful picture. My face glows up like a warm autumn day when i read my favourite lines and the sound of a page turning feels like a leaf crunching under my feet. The leaves that connect my heart are precious words written by the greatest authors. Literature to me brings back the autumn. It brings back the contentment you feel when you complete a beautiful book.