Halopoet

Pakistan

14
Leo
Vintage literature
A proud Muslim
"Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart"

Peer Reviews

The Velentian

This was a very proffesional story and i'd love to see more of it.

4 months

The Infinites

This was a truly brilliant story. Keep writing!

4 months

The experience of a girl child

Its good that you muster up the courage to talk about this topic while most people prefer to keep quiet about it. Good job! Keep writing.

4 months

lemon drop summers & chocolate streaked skies (revised!)

This is just a suggestion but if you want, yuo could name this piece"longing for summer" so that the whole topic is contained in one phrase

4 months

Lost in the Cacophony

When i read this piece, I couldn't find anything to be wrong. At the same time, I wanted this piece to be entirely perfect. So that you effort would be more appreciated. With a little more trims here and there. This could be the perfect piece. Lovely writing

4 months

Timeless Women

PROMPT: Playwriting Competition 2020

Keep writing. You have the potential to become a great writer.

4 months

मेला #AllinNowin Prompt 1 #PrettyContest 1

The adjectives and descriptive language was just perfect and the poem portrayed a fabulous picture of innocent romance

4 months

The Hearts They Cry

PROMPT: Playwriting Competition 2020

You should aim for the winning. Because you can do it. Put in a little more effort and try to look at it with every perspective you can think of so that at the end, its perfect

4 months

PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK (idk what to title it yet)

This was a great piece and a great topic. Keep up the good work

4 months

Why I can't forget you PART 2

I think you should focus more on the grammar and tenses as they made the text very confusing to read. The text was lacking punctuations and there were many mistakes.( I don't know how to highlight the text or i would have).

5 months

Broken Hearts and Babies Playing In The Stars

This is type of a poem(if im not wrong) so i think it would be much more lovely and attractive to read if the lines were rhyming. But the words and phrases used were very impressive. All the lines look like simple sentences, i think it would be better if you make them more poetic and contained

6 months

Lost (PART TWO)

This is all very creative but if you focus a bit more on your text this can be much greater

6 months