Sanjana Sunilkumar

#indian_by_birth_rebel_by_choice #rogue_one #bookaholic #language_lover #born_a_battalion #crazy_gurl #a_silly_nerd_at_times #tomboy #music_maniac #a_pious_believer_of_GOD #always_an_addict #busted_local

Joined: March 26, 2020

OH MY GOD! You are actually checking out my profile!

*runs up and down crazy*

Hola guys, welcome to the world of dreams! Feel free to wave at me and we can be friends! Need help? Just comment! I will be right back ^-^

Peer Reviews

Stars

PROMPT: Historical Fiction Competition 2020

This is one of the best pieces I have read on WtW so far and I really enjoyed it. Writing something like this is awesome! I just love it!

13 days

Flight or Face

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

From the start till the end, It was fantastically penned! I loved every line, I loved every word, And of course, you can submit this to Write the World!

about 2 months

Writing Streak Week 1 Day 2

I loved how you have carved such a nice poem of love and hate in an Indian Girl's life. Sometimes it hurts. But charging against all obstacles is how you should be!

3 months

And the onions sizzled on

PROMPT: Food Writing Competition 2020

You just nailed it!

4 months

An 'Eerie' Riddle!

Great work, keep going.

4 months

I shed silent tears..

PROMPT: Flawed Memory

Well written. I guess, today I will have dreams on this piece !

5 months

Meera | #onetrick(2)

This is very nice and I loved it. This is one among those pieces of works, I enjoyed in WtW.

6 months

Miss Trig

I love the point where you have mentioned the line "Looking up, her watery grey eyes met warm brown ones". It has created a magical feeling for we readers. Love is far behind race, caste, height and social backgrounds. It's an amazing piece. Keep up the good work.

5 months

I Love/Hate Her

The final sentence "I will realize she is a mirror"... that rules it!!!

6 months