WtW's Fantasy League

I am a young writer, named AJ, and founder of WtW's Fantasy League. As a little girl, I always loved fantasy and there wasn't a designated club on WtW dedicated to fantasy. So, I created this club. Welcome to the Fantasy League!

est. 2019

Are you a Fantasy Writer, Reader or Reviewer, well, introducing the Fantasy League! This is a young writer founded club, here on WtW! Where we give opportunities to fellow writers, readers and reviewers like you!

Want to Learn more about the Fantasy League? https://bit.ly/2UkQuv8

Check out the Latest edition of the Fantasy League! https://bit.ly/37asIVs

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっBecome a fellow inkling today! ♡

Thanks for stopping by!

Farewell, for now.

I have decided that it is best to keep the Fantasy League inactive for now. I think I will focus on writing my novel for these few months on my personal account and then continue with our prompts.

Farewell writers and artists, keep writing.

Will the Fantasy League Continue?

Hello everyone, I am so sorry for randomly leaving out of the blue and never coming to this site again for months. I abandoned the Fantasy League and just selflessly left leaving everyone on this site for personal reasons. Well, I am back now, with the Fantasy League, but I do not know if all of those who signed up to be a fellow inkling, still wish to continue.

I was thinking of posting prompts based on seasons, what do you think?

Please let me know if you wish to continue and the frequency of my prompts should be by commenting so, in the Comments. I am so sorry.

(੭ˊ͈ ꒵ˋ͈)⊃━☆゚.*。゚Calling all Fantasy Enthusiasts! | Welcome to WtW’s FANTASY LEAGUE!

Hello fellow WtW Members! Since late July 2019, I have been developing a Fantasy Writing Club and through tons of support from fellow inklings (members of the club) I started forming prompts, trivia and giving out shoutouts to the best pieces for the month. I wanted to make this an official group, however they are unavailable for young writers like me. Instead, I decided to create a separate account dedicated to this club, and so here it is! 

How the Club Works
Every month I will publish a series of fantasy prompts which may follow a certain theme. I will publish this the day before the month starts or the first day of the month. Along with prompts will also be Fantasy Trivia to test your knowledge on this fictional universe!

You will link your pieces in the comments and write the prompt you had chosen in the footnotes of your piece. You may submit more than one piece per...

ミ☆February Edition of the Fantasy League! | #ScurvyCur☆彡

Welcome to the official Fantasy League, my inklings! Thank you to everyone who registered to be an inkling and to those who clicked the like button to show interest! It's been long enough, so here it is the February Edition of the Fantasy League!

How the Prompts Work 
Every month or so, I will be publishing a series of prompts, that may or may not follow a certain theme. Reviewers can skip to the section in the "Directions for Writers and Reviewers".

1. The first thing to do is read through the prompts, my usual layout for these pieces are first, announcements, next, prompts, then, directions for writers and reviewers and last, fantasy trivia.
  2. After reading, if you are interested in participating in any of the prompts, click the like button, so I know who will be participating in the month's prompts. Remember, there is a difference in not being interested in a prompt and being challenged in a prompt. These...