anonymous_123 [Child of God]

gender: girl

Christian/actress/gymnast/influencer?

I watch a lot of influencers on YouTube so when I write some of my series or inspirational things I feel like I’m an influencer making a video!

Have fun writing! Be you, and be confident! I am here to inspire you!

A quote or message to help you when writing - "Start writing no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on" This describes you so well because you have ideas and it's so unique and incredible! :) <3 And remember to always leave the faucet on (unless your not doing dishes)

Just so let you know ahead of time I wrote many inspirational things and some may be Christian, for the r ones that are specifically Christian it will have [Child of God] Also I hope my profile picture gives you hope! Have a wonderful day!

Peer Reviews

Before I met you

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

Great job! The words and rhyming were just great! Please review my song. It's called Started With You!

5 months

A Magical New Story | A-Review-For-A-Review!

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

You did a great job! Would you mind reviewing my work, Started With You. Thank you!

5 months

lumps of bread dipped into hummus

unknown

You Are Beautiful *Footnotes Please*

I am giving a peer review to everyone of my followers! Thank you for being one! Lots of love and God bless you! Amazing piece! Any questions for me just comment!

5 months

Why are we so afraid to shine?

unknown

A Reverie Between the Lines

PROMPT: Creative Nonfiction Competition 2020

unknown

I CAN’T BREATHE

Sorry that this might be late and a little goofy. I honestly didn't realize that it was about George Floyd or about non-fiction. I honestly just opened it and wanted to check it out. Great job! It had me really thinking!

7 months

The message to inspire my aunty

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

unknown

Lantern Night

unknown

To Speak

great job! Good luck! :)

unknown

Saying Goodbye

Thank you so much!! Also maybe add fewer commas, but it is still grammatically correct! if you need to change anything, resubmit it! Great job!

about 1 year

I am so much more than me#contest_1

Yeah, check out my contest! Prompts for contests #1! Great job! Good luck!

about 1 year

Lime Sweet and Chaffinch

PROMPT: Playwriting Competition 2020

Please check out and review mine and someone else's work. Mine: "Girl and the Test" Other: "The Bitter King"

about 1 year

A Bitter King

PROMPT: Playwriting Competition 2020

Make sure you do a review to mine!!

about 1 year

Seventeen Together

PROMPT: Playwriting Competition 2020

No, but great job! You may win!!!

about 1 year