Jordan R

Default avatar user icon
Competitor

Jordan R (United States) earned a badge Competitor

Default avatar user icon

Jordan R (United States) published:

Is TV Becoming Obsolete?

PROMPT: Op-ed Competition 2016

Is your cable to much money? If so, you should switch to streaming. TV has gone from the “telephotograph”(Bakalar) to what we know and love, but what’s next in the evolution of TV watching? The amount of people who actually have cable subscriptions has declined at a rate of 3% per quarter since the first quarter of 2012 to the second quarter of 2014. The age of internet streaming is beginning to take over the world of watching. I believe...

Default avatar user icon

Jordan R (United States) published:

Is TV Becoming Obsolete?

PROMPT: Op-ed Competition 2016

Default avatar user icon

Jordan R (United States) published:

Is TV Becoming Obsolete?

PROMPT: Op-ed Competition 2016

Default avatar user icon

Jordan R (United States) published:

Is TV Becoming Obsolete?

PROMPT: Op-ed Competition 2016

Default avatar user icon
Publisher

Jordan R (United States) earned a badge Publisher

Default avatar user icon
Reviewer

Jordan R (United States) earned a badge Reviewer

Default avatar user icon

Jordan R (United States) reviewed:

Abortion.

PROMPT: Op-ed Competition 2016

Abortion is a very controversial topic, good choice. I agree with you that abortion is good according to the circumstances the person is under. Nice job and keep working at it.

Op-ed Competition 2016

Is TV Becoming Obsolete?

Is your cable to much money? If so, you should switch to streaming. TV has gone from the “telephotograph”(Bakalar) to what we know and love, but what’s next in the evolution of TV watching? The amount of people who actually have cable subscriptions has declined at a rate of 3% per quarter since the first quarter of 2012 to the second quarter of 2014. The age of internet streaming is beginning to take over the world of watching. I believe that Internet streaming is a better deal than any of the Deluxe cable packages.
Internet Streaming companies charge less per month to watch shows. With Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon, and the standard cable package you pay 69.22 dollars per month. With the Deluxe Cable Package, which includes HBO and ESPN, you pay 129.99 dollars a month(Jones). Think about it, wouldn’t you rather pay less even though you may get slightly less Internet Streaming doesn’t require someone to come out and...

Jordan R doesn't have any likes yet.

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned about 2 years ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned about 2 years ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned about 2 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Self editor inactive

Publish at least two versions of the same piece to become a self-editor

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

Jordan R doesn't have any followers yet.

Jordan R isn't following anyone yet.