And_The_Stars_Laughed

"half of me is ocean. half of me is sky."

she / her || community ambassador alumni

-----------------------------------------------
Some links to learn more about the BLM movement, police brutality, and environmental racism:
--https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/
shared/176352/version/351132

--https://www.sierraclub.org/sierra
/racism-killing-planet

--https://writetheworld.com/groups
/1/shared/170950/version/337933

Peer Reviews

The Glass Girl

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review -- phenomenal job!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Good luck with the competition and happy writing! :)

about 1 month

Empty

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review! Don't hesitate to ask me questions about this review if you have any, I'd be happy to answer! I look forward to reading future drafts!! As I said before, good luck with the competition and happy writing!! :)

about 2 months

holding on / letting go

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing! :)

about 1 month

Moony

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review -- your world building was so well-done!!! If you have any questions about this review or about Write the World in general, feel free to let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing!! :)

about 2 months

love, thesaurus definition (review exchange! read message)

Overall, this was an incredibly thought-provoking and moving piece, I really enjoyed reading and reviewing it! If you have any questions about this review, feel free to let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing! :)

about 2 months

A Broken Summer Rhythm | FINAL

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

I hope you find this review helpful, and if you have any questions about it, feel free to let me know. As I said before, good luck with the competition and happy writing! :)

about 2 months

Shaded Shadow

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

I hope that you find this review helpful, and if you have any questions about it, feel free to let me know! I look forward to continuing to read future drafts of this story, and again, wish you the best of luck in the competition! Happy writing! :)

about 2 months

Our faces are war zones

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review!! If you have any questions about this review, feel free to let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing!!

about 2 months

Griffin Darkwing: Chapter One

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review -- spectacular job!! If you have any questions about this review or about Write the World in general, feel free to let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing!! :)

about 2 months

the moonboy

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review, your imagery is spectacular!! Amazing job!! If you have any questions about this review, feel free to let me know, and it the meantime, keep writing! :)

2 months

The Ocean | Second Draft

PROMPT: People as Nature

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review, it was so creative and I love the spin you took on the prompt!! Phenomenal job!! If you have any questions about this review or about Write the World in general, feel free to let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing!! :)

2 months

I Am

PROMPT: People as Nature

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review, I love the rhyming!!! Awesome work!! If you have any questions about this review, feel free to let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing!! :)

2 months

The Last Crow

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review -- I love how you personified the crow!! If you have any questions about this review, feel free to let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing!! :)

2 months

Deep Sea Diver

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review -- the idea of "deep sea diving" for words was wonderful!! Awesome work!! If you have any questions about this review, feel free to let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing!! :)

2 months

The Fine Line Between Love and Hate

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review, I loved Whitney's character!! Incredible job!! If you have any questions about this review, feel free to let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing!! :)

2 months

they whisper summer and it shoves gold into their hands

PROMPT: Semicolon Soirée

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review, I love the vivid descriptions, and the warm/nostalgic tone!! Incredible job! If you have any questions about this review, feel free to let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing!! :)

2 months

On Loneliness

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review, the imagery was incredible!! If you have any questions about this review, feel free not let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing!! :)

3 months

five seconds

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review, I love the rhythm to it -- I enjoyed it thoroughly!!! If you have any questions about this review, feel free to let me know, I'd be happy to help! In the meantime, keep writing!! :)

3 months

love, heart, words, tears, you.

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review. I especially like how you tied each word of the title to a different line -- very creative!! If you have any questions about this review, feel free to let me know, I'd be happy to answer them!! And in the meantime, keep writing! :)

3 months

Poets

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review, I love the symbolism of the word "Poets" and the incredible description you wove in. Amazing job!! If you have any questions about this review, or about Write the World in general, feel free to let me know. And in the meantime, keep writing!! :)

3 months

River Child

PROMPT: Ancestors Speak

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review. Your descriptions are absolutely breathtaking, they show what a phenomenal writer you are! If you have any questions about this review, feel free to let me know, and in the meantime, keep writing!!! :)

3 months

The Sky Dims

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review -- I love your descriptions of the sky!! If you have any questions about this review, feel free to let me know! And in the meantime, keep writing!! :)

3 months

The Girl Who Became a Snail

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review!! I love the title and the metaphor that carries through with it, it really expands the poem!! Nice work! :) If you ever have any questions, about this review, or about Write the World in general, feel free to let me know, I'd be happy to help! In the meantime, keep writing! :)

3 months

High Schools and Vocational Education

Overall, this was a wonderfully constructed opinion piece -- both your thesis and supporting arguments were very strong! Nice work, and keep writing!! :)

3 months

A Perfect Day

To answer your question in the "Message to Reader" box, I think that the title that you have works quite nicely, actually. It's simplistic, yet it portrays the feel of the piece wonderfully. I'm not very great at coming up with titles, but if you wanted a different suggestion, mine would be to maybe somehow create a title that ties into the ending of the piece; something that talks about sunrise/sunset and how each new day has the ability to be amazing if we make it that way? (Sorry I'm not super great at putting these ideas into actual titles). Overall, this was really fun pice to read and review. I loved the sensory details as well as the strong depiction of Eliza's personality -- wonderful job!! If you ever have any questions about Write the World, feel free to let me know, I'd be happy to help. In the meantime, keep writing!!! :)

3 months

Home

Overall, I really enjoyed reading and reviewing this piece, I loved the descriptions you seamlessly wove in!! Keep writing, I'll be looking out for more of your work on this site! :)

3 months

Countdown

PROMPT: 0-9

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review -- the ending really struck me; I sure wasn't expecting it. :) Awesome work -- I'll be looking out for more of your writing on this site!!

3 months

Changed

PROMPT: Photo Prompt

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review -- the ending really came out of nowhere and added a whole new depth to the piece which really intrigued me as the reader. Awesome job! Keep writing, I'll be looking out for more of your work on this site! :)

3 months

The Things Between You Two

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review!! Great work -- I'll be looking out for more of your writing on this site!!! :)

4 months

in front of the bathhouse in the dead of night.

PROMPT: Collective Voice

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review!! I especially like the title, it drew me into the story and casted a vivid picture inside my head. I think the "collective voice" really enhanced the piece and I really enjoyed the impact it created. Great job!! I'll be looking out for more of your writing on this site! :)

4 months

Making Dinner

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review!! Awesome job, I'll be looking out for more of your writing on this site!! If you ever have any questions about Write the World just let me know!! :)

4 months

Take Me Back To Where?

PROMPT: Heart Trails

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review -- I love it!! :) Awesome job! I'll be looking out for more of your writing on this site; if you ever have any questions about Write the World or writing in general just let me know!!

4 months

Behind the Door [a working title] - Extract Four (review swap, anyone?)

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review!! I will be looking out for more Extracts, I can't wait to read more! Awesome job!!! :)

4 months

Broken Bindings (Please give feedback!)

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read and review!! I love the symbolism and the theme carries through excellently!! Keep writing, I look forward to reading more of your work!! :)

4 months

Our Memories | Series | Chapter #1

Overall, this was a really fun piece to read! You did a great job conveying the pain that the main character is going through, and I'm excited to read more! Keep writing! :)

4 months

The girls in the corner

PROMPT: Five Line Fiction

Overall, this was really fun piece to read and review! I love how you illustrated such an important message through the eyes of a little girl! I'm excited to read more of your work, keep writing! :)

4 months

i am from

Overall, this was a really well done piece! I enjoyed reading this and hope to see more of your work on this site! Awesome job; keep writing! :)

4 months

Not Forgetting

PROMPT: One Day

Overall, awesome job! I really loved reading and reviewing this! Keep writing!! :)

5 months

in the shadow of the sun #kayv(2) #contest_13(1)

I really enjoyed reading this piece, it was done so well!! Nice job! :)

5 months

Cardboard Box

PROMPT: Extraordinary in the Ordinary

Great job! I loved reading this!

5 months

Maa, you are much much better.

Awesome job! I really enjoyed reading this piece, it was really well done! :)

5 months

Behind the Door [a working title] - Extract Two

Nice job again -- I'm excited to see what kind of books are in the library/why the library is there!

6 months

Behind the Door [a working title] - Extract One

As I said before, I would love to see more of this story!! You really do have a way to make the dialogue between the two characters seem so effortless -- nice job!

6 months