Tony Spencer

I am NOT the best writer and will never claim to be, but I still love to, and nothing can change that.

Please Enjoy my Writing, I put my all my effort to posting writing daily. Please enjoy!

Ichor's Oath (Spoiler to The Crippled Empire)

I know your there, watching me. I know your trying to stop me, but why? I'm just a child, yet you fear me. You read my dairy just for the hopes of finding the rebels, to destroy the rest of what matters to me. I hope you realize that refuse to give you their location. I am aware that I am the Fragment of Calamity and can defeat you. Well, here's a warning. I'm coming for you, Don't think you can run. I know your strategies a little to much. I'm coming for you, no matter how hard you delay it, I will kill you. Just because you can control your powers doesn't mean you can kill me. Try to corrupt me, Profanity, just like you did to the others.

End of Spoiler

I know your there, watching me. I know your trying to stop me, but why? I'm just a child, yet you fear me. You read my dairy just for the hopes of finding the rebels, to destroy the rest of what matters to me. I hope you realize that refuse to give you their location. I am aware that I am the Fragment of Calamity and can defeat you. Well, here's a warning. I'm coming for you, Don't think you can run. I know your strategies a little to much. I'm coming for you, no matter how hard you delay it, I will kill you. Just because you can control your powers doesn't mean you can kill me. try to kill me, Profanity, just like you did to the others.

End of Spoiler

Writing for Children Competition 2020

The Nights Blessings

The feeling on a peaceful, quiet night fills my heart with childish joy. I enjoy looking upon a night sky, listing to the bugs buzz, the peaceful birds tweet there sleepy song, the smell of mildew and milkweed, its all so entertaining. I watch the comets streak across the dark sky, leaving its energy behind as it cloaks into the night sky. Laying on my back, watching the bugs skim across the pond, I close my eyes, preparing for the new day to come, leading me into a land full of dreams, looking at places of wonder. Eventually going to open my eyes, seeing a bright, pleasant sky to enjoy until the night stars come once again.

Writing for Children Competition 2020

The Nights Blessings

The feeling on a peaceful, quiet night fills my heart with childish joy. I enjoy looking upon a night sky, listing to the bugs buzz, the peaceful birds tweet they're sleepy song, the smell of mildew and milkweed, its all so entertaining. I watch the comets streak across the dark sky, leaving its energy behind as it cloaks into the night sky. Laying on my back, watching the bugs skim across the pond, I close my eyes, preparing for the new day to come, leading me into a land full of dreams, looking at places of wonder. Eventually going to open my eyes, seeing a bright, pleasant sky to enjoy until the night stars come once again.

Writing for Children Competition 2020

The Nights Blessings

The feeling on a peaceful, quiet night fills my heart with childish joy. I enjoy looking upon a night sky, listing to the bugs buzz, the peaceful birds tweet they're sleepy song, the smell of mildew and milkweed, its all so entertaining. I watch the comets streak across the dark sky, leaving its energy behind as it cloaks into the night sky. Laying on my back, watching the bugs skim across the pond, I close my eyes, preparing for the new day to come, leading me into a land full of dreams, looking at places of wonder. Eventually going to open my eyes, seeing a bright, pleasant sky to enjoy.

The Eroding World

The world is falling apart,
all the damage we've done.
The sun, slowly creeps it way in through the broken atmosphere, 
The last possible chance of serenity is in you.
Just a tad bit of plastic recycled helps,
the fate of this Eroding World rests within us.

-Tony Spencer

Crippled Empire

Prologue
Hello, my name is Ichor, I’m a 7 year old girl and I love fighting with my wooden sword and writing, oh, and don't forget cooking! I was caught in the middle of the Ashed War, or as my parents would call it, the Shattering. They wanted to call it this because there were those who rebelled against the Shattered Goddess (These individuals are known as The Out-struck). 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“I refuse to forget what I saw this past month, the looks of blood lust in the assassins eyes, The Temple of Voids, every fragment of the puzzle. Worst of all, the horrible flashbacks of the assassination of both of my innocent parents, well, maybe guilty of something, but what? They didn't deserve this! I'm to blame, too. If I wouldn't of been the Fragment of Calamity, then they wouldn't of been assassinated. Why do I even write this journal? Maybe for my descendants? Maybe so I can be remembered? I know one...