powerlove13

Best Friends

My best friends are always there when I need them. When I am sad comfort me. When I am mad the back up. They make me laugh until I can’t breath. They make fun of me but they know when to stop. You see they aren't like most best friends they are my brothers. I will love them until I die and that's no joke. No matter how mad the make me or what the say i will still love them. Most girls have mostly friends that are girls, Me no way you will rarely see me with a group of girls. It's not because I don’t like girls, it's just they are like big babies they cry about everything. They always talk about boys, which I really don't see a difference. But all my friend talk about is the boy that i'm dating you know because i'm the only girl. I still to this day wonder if i would...

Best Friends

My best friends are always there when I need them. When I am sad comfort me. When I am made the back up, but still make me more mad. They make me laugh until I can’t breath. They make fun of me but they know when to stop. You see they aren't like most best friends they are my brothers. I will love them until I die and that's no joke. No matter how mad the make me or what the say i will still love them. Most girls have mostly friends that are girls, Me no way you will rarely see me with a group of girls. It's not because I don’t like girls, it's just they are like big babies they cry about everything. They always talk about boys, which I really don't see a difference. But all my friend talk about is the boy that i'm dating you know because i'm the only girl. I still to...

Rare

Rare I am 
Rare is who i am
I do weird things 
I love different 
I am rare 
Is that a problem 
I have been broken 
I am damaged 
I am rare
I am beautiful
I am my own person
Is this a problem

The Fear

The fear I feel isn’t normal. It’s always there, at night, at school, and when I am at home. It seems like I can’t find a safe space. Like there never was a safe place. Like it was all a lie.

I wasn’t always like this. About five years ago I lost someone special. They meant a lot to me. My dad, He found someone who makes him happy. When that happened I became just another person he knew.  Ever since then I have a fear that I’m going to lose everyone I care about. 

Later when I was older, my mom and I moved to live with my great grandfather which wasn’t a mistake. I became happy again. Until I came home to an empty heart. My grandpa was gone. My whole world was gone. My best friend, my happiness, and my hope. 

After that I wasn’t the same. I was broken inside. I started to push...