Maryam

Maryam
Book lover
Aspiring author
Poet
Animals!!!<3
Did I mention books?

Peer Reviews

Love him

Great job, and keep up the great work! <3<3<3 I love how this was so relatable! Also, I would love to enter your contest, just give me some time, and I will enter.

7 months

If these were my last words....

This was such a thought provoking and powerful poem on many levels! I commend you for writing this! Great job, and keep writing! <3<3<3

7 months

Roots of Animosity

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2020

This was a really beautiful insightful, inspiring, and outstanding poem!!! It got parts of me to want to do something to help this situation, and that just tells e that this was really powerful writing! Keep perfecting this until you are happy with it, and if you need another opinion on it, just let me know. :) Good luck on the contest!

7 months

yes i did put my own fictional character into asgard, edited a bit

This was great, I loved it so much. If yuo deceid to write more, do let me know! <3<3<3

7 months

a broken woman in an old world

I think this may be my most faorite poem pucblished on this site! It was so good, and so real, and so deep, and so very well written! The only thing I noticed, and its not a big deal, was that some sentences began capitilized and some didnt. I just think that some conistency with that would be noce. Not a big deal, and totally your coice! Anyways, great job, and do keep wrirting!

7 months

Before and After

Great job, and keep safe during this time!

7 months

This is a letter to you. To me.

unknown

Late Night Thoughts

unknown

#friendsgiving

11 months

The Wall That I Destroyed

PROMPT: Now to Then

I am so happy you saved yourself, you deserve it. There are idiots in this world, just remember you aren't one of them. <3<3<3

11 months

Happy Birthday To Me

PROMPT: My December Competition 2019

Happy early birthday. <3<3<3

11 months

Habits of the Vicious Bookworm

I just loved this so much, it was so amazing and so unique. You did a great job on mking it sound like a manual sort as well, and it sounded so prifessional, which added to the humour. You did an amazing job, keep at it. <3<3<3

11 months

Heartbreak

My only issue, I guess, is the capitalization thing. I saw that some of the "i"s weren't capitalized, but thought that was the theme, as lots of authors do that. But, in other places, the "i" is capitalized. In some places, the beginning of sentences is capitalized, when it isn't the next line, and so on. I think deciding whether you want it capitalized or not would help bring in a consistency to this. But besides that, great job on the overall thing, and keep writing. It was beautiful. <3<3<3

11 months

The Busker

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

unknown

Prom?

12 months

Rightly Suspected, Wrongly Defended

PROMPT: Doorbells and Dogs

This was so good in the way that you captured me in such a few amount of words. It was beautifully written. If your ever going to finish this, keep me posted. ;)

12 months

Friends

Friends, I guess, are an aspect of life because I guess its nice to have people to rely on. But really, you have a pet, or parent, or any item that you can rely on, and your just the same as having a friend.

12 months

why don't you smile?

I loved this, you couold really see where your style contributed to this.

12 months

Why I am the way I am

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

One thing to look out for is proper grammar. Just those small things like proper punctuation and capitalization, all make a difference. Sentence structure is also really important. One thing I noticed is that whenever you wanted to have a period or comma, you would accompany it with another period/comma.

12 months

When The Fire Left Her Eyes

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

12 months

"good and bad"? #deepthought

Your topic choice is such a relevant topic, I loved it. Just try to be more aware of grammatical errors, and also your sentence structure. You used graet wording though, and had a clear concept, just try to add to it some more and it will be wonderful! :)

12 months

Harry The Pig

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

Just focus on those small grammatical errors, because they may be small, but once hey start piling up, they get in the way of the experience of the story.

12 months

help

I loved the significance of family in this. I have also read The Breadwinner, and writing about is not easy, so I commend you on this. :)

12 months

What Matters?

PROMPT: Why I Write

Your word choice were so carefully chosen that the whole piece sounded so beautiful. Good job! <3

12 months

Unstable

PROMPT: Inner Monologue

I loved the change back and fourth and the way the pace added to the thrill. :)

12 months

Better Ways to Run Away

PROMPT: Two in a Canoe

It was a very interesting read, very grapping. I loved the pace and the plot, they seemed to go hand in hand. Well done.

12 months

Our own winter wonderland

i loved the whole thing, because it reminds me of warmth, in a way. Good job on the overall thing. :)

12 months

CAN'T # Fortuna Major

I loved your ending! Also, you are free to be what ever you want to be, its your life. But also try to understand that they are doing it because they care for you. Anyway, just be you and the world will accept you.

12 months

I'll sleep through it

Some of the sentences have improper wording. For example, "I groaned and didn't want to pick it up" doesn't make sense grammar wise. I understand what you wanted to say, but the structure of the sentence gets in the way of truly connecting. Instead if that, try this, "I groaned. I didn't feel like picking it up". It was just an example, you can use whatever wording you want. Just be careful for this sort of stuff,.

12 months

LOKI

Just pay attention to capitalization and that sort of stuff. Otherwise. all good.

12 months

Fears of the heart | #novelistofthefuture

Tis was such a heart clenching story. Really sweet, and relatable in many ways (not like the nurse visit, but you get what I mean) :)

12 months