Cosmic Dragon

I am AnOnYmOuS to all mankind, accept to those that I'm not,
then doesn't that mean that I'm not anonymous to all mankind, something to think about

Hi-ya guys, my name is Sarina and I am 14. I just though you would like to know thanks to my Bio not "really" being a Bio. B>
Anyways I got some pretty hysterical sayings that will get stuck in your head. but hey, lets get real, you're not allowed to use them because it is trademark. so DON'T YA DARE THINK ABOUT USEING THEM! ;}

#1 Emmets a cookie so hard you can't even bite into it because Emmets a chainsaw.

#2 Soup from a bully is poisoned broth. BUt bully turned friend is friend to the end.

#3 Bada-boom Bada-bang you go in with a boom you go out with a bang.

Well that's it, I hope ya all are doing A-o-okay. Keep on hugging :-}}}}}}{{{{{{-:

Funny jokes to tell your friends :D

​​Hey-ya I got some hilarious jokes for you so start listening ;>  And feel free to use them around your friends or family

#1 DO YA WANT PIZZA!!!? :D
You can have it if ya spell it. Go on, Try.

(At this point your friend is going insane trying to spell pizza when all he had to do is spell "IT")

#2 What's brown and sticky?
a STICK!!! XD

This third one isn't technically a joke its just really funny.
#3 What's something you collect?
FRIENDS!!! 

#4 Okay lets say you're with your friend at a park and they say a grandiose word, now all you have to do is just laugh, and if they ask you "What?" Start laughing again. At this point your friend will start getting mad and they'll wonder if they said it wrong. So once they ask you again all you say is " That's a funny word".

Believe it or not this is a...

Funny jokes to tell your friends :D

#1 DO YA WANT PIZZA!!!? :D

#2 What's brown and sticky?
a STICK!!! XD

#3 What's something you collect?
FRIENDS!!! 

Believe it or not this is a...

The Sci-Fi competition starts today !!!!!!

Hey guys the Sci-Fi competition starts today!!!!
just as reminder it start May 18th and ends on May 24th, please leave a link to your story in the comments below and no  entries after May 24th. 
I will tell you guys the winner on May 25th.

here are the rules again                                                                /\            /\
                                                                                        ____   /    \        /   \  _____
 1) No profanity                             ...

Sci-Fi Competition!!!!!!!!!

hey guys this is a Sci-Fi Competition,!!!! 
you must write a short Sci-Fi story with a plot twist. The winner will get a like, a comment and I will follow them. it starts May 18th and ends May 24th.  please leave a link to your entry in the comments below. 

Rules:                                                                          
                                                                                 /\                            / \
1) NO profanity                               ...

JOY

Life can be hard. it can make you feel like no one cares, like no one understands, but always know that there is some one in the world doing good and that one person will make his or her way to you, and its your choices to be a part of that joy. So when you are having a hard time in life, think of that one person that's bringing joy to others and until that person gets to you think of how you can share your light to someone else, and how you can be that one person you are waiting for, how you can be that one person to someone in your life that you chose to share your light and joy with. 

"​You can't help every one in the world but every one can help some one." - Unknown    

stay safe and have...

we are all pokemon ;-]

Mewtwo Charzard Dragonair, 
Eevee Gyardos Slaking,
Tpig Umbreon Tyranitar, 
Vikavolt Slakoth Quilava, 
Loudred  Snorlax Buizel,
Snorunt Pokedex Pikachu, 
Ferailgatr Pichu, and yes even mimikyu,
alone they are nothing, but together they are Pokémon. 
Its like you and me; alone we are weak but together we are stronger.  
We are so important, just like the pokemon, so let's all be friends and all work together.
So now you see my logic and now you see how we are like pokemon. ;-] 

Moon moon way up there can you see me from down here?

Moon moon way up there can you see me from down here, 
that is what I asked myself every day and every night, and every night I wished upon a starry sky waiting for the moon to show it's light upon us all, and every night I would have quite a fright but when I saw that light I know that every night and every day that we are safe and that we are loved, and once you see that you can share the light to all,

So now every night when I ask the moon "can you see me from down here?" you can always look around and when you do you will find the answer, because look around and you will see the light that the moon shared with all in the world, and you will see those that choose to share that light.

Now here is a rap about cows.

Moo moo mo-moo moo moo mo-moo
Let...