SunV

est. 11/10/19

when our children tell our story
they'll tell the story of tonight

hurts like hell - fleurie
───⚪──────────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►
0:57/3:39

community ambassador!

oh it suits me, to feel strong

Go check out the other amazing CAs, because we slayyyy
asiyahsultana
Delia Rune
panda!
Writing4Life
NS Kumar

Peer Reviews

let me dream

Hey cookie.smuggler! I had so much fun reading and reviewing this piece, and I hope the feedback was helpful. Remember, all my suggestions are simply suggestions, feel free to consider them or ignore them. -SunV

about 15 hours

Who am I? depends on what glasses you wear.

PROMPT: First This, Then That

Hey MyFriendsTellMeI'mAGod! Thank you so much for writing this, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing it. Remember all my suggestions are simply suggestions, feel free to consider them or ignore them. I hope the feedback was helpful! -SunV

3 days

My First Love

PROMPT: YOU, The Writer

unknown

Sunbeams, Clicks, and Scribbles

PROMPT: Your World in Three Senses

Hey TwinklingLights, this is such a wonderful piece! I'd suggest revisiting it and going over any possible modifications before publishing a final draft. Overall, spend more time with the piece, don't be in any sort of hurry to publish it. I can't wait to see where this goes! Remember all my suggestions are simply suggestions, feel free to consider them or ignore them. And don't fret about Wednesday Words, write what makes you happy.

4 days

my dog says good morning to me

PROMPT: Tiny Love

(I mentioned this in a highlight) A few sentences seem a bit stretched on, which makes the reader a bit confused and they need to read the sentence back again. Try to split them, or shorten them to make them more clear. Since you still need to retain the adjectives, I'd suggest splitting them, since when shortening adjectives are the first to go. Wonderful job with the prompt, you've responded with such a beautiful piece! Remember all my suggestions are simply suggestions, feel free to consider them or ignore them. I can't wait to see where this goes! -SunV

10 days

directions (looking for peer reviews)

Hey ~rain~! I really loved reading and reviewing this piece, you've done such a great job! Remember, all my suggestions are simply suggestions, feel free to take them or ignore them. I can't wait to see where you take this next!!!

11 days

The weight of never.

PROMPT: Your World in Three Senses

Remember, all my suggestions are simply suggestions, feel free to consider them or ignore them, if you disagree with anything. I noticed a few grammar and spelling errors, but that's completely fine! Before publishing your next draft, red over the piece, and see if anything sounds wrong. Also quickly glance over the spellings. And welcome to WtW!

14 days

summer peach

PROMPT: Extraordinary in the Ordinary

unknown

mirror, mirror

Remember, all my suggestions are simply suggestions, feel free to take them or ignore them. I can't wait to see how you choose to modify this!! -SunV

15 days

a love letter to my past self

PROMPT: July Grab Bag

What a wonderful piece wishtree!! I truly loved reading and reviewing this. Remember, all my comment are only suggestions, feel free to ignore them if you want to. -SunV

16 days

Dear Me

PROMPT: Dear Me

I know this is a really old piece of yours journal.scribbles (this is about writing to our future selves, so technically I'm right on time), but I loved it the moment I read it, and I can't wait to see (if you choose to work on it again, that is) where it goes! This is to future you, so (if you) when you revise this piece, I can't wait to see the new changes you make, depending on how you've changed since you wrote this.

22 days

i am plagued

Wonderful job Nihan! I really loved reading and reviewing this. Remember, my suggestions are only suggestions, feel free to ignore them if you want to. Keep writing, I can't wait to see where this goes! -SunV

23 days

Pucks vs. Toe Picks: How Artistic Sports are Treated Differently

PROMPT: Sports Writing Competition 2021

Remember, all my suggestions are simply suggestions, you don't have to take any of them if you don't want to. And I didn't notice any grammar or spelling errors, but before you publish your final draft, make sure you have a spell and grammar check.

26 days

The Morning Soul

Great job livertransparan! I love your use of an unconventional rhyme scheme, and just overall this is such a wonderful poem! Remember, all my suggestions are simply suggestions, feel free to take them or ignore them. -SunV

29 days

Positive Self-Talk for The Kathak Dancer in the Metro

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition: 2021

unknown

writer's nightmare

PROMPT: Mid-June Grab Bag

Great response to this prompt! I love your analogy, and the way you've brought it to life. Remember, all my suggestions are only suggestions, feel free to ignore them if you want to! -SunV

30 days

favorite forsaken child

unknown

same boat

PROMPT: Pandemic Tunes

Wonderful take on the prompt, I really enjoyed reading & reviewing it! -SunV

about 1 month

inevitable

unknown

~Rain~

This is such a wonderful piece Cher_Herondale! Thank you so much for writing it, I loved reading and reviewing it. Remember that all my suggestions are purely suggestions, and if you disagree with a certain view, feel free to ignore it. Yours, SunV P.S., I noticed a few grammar & spelling errors. That's no issue at all, since you're still in the drafting process. I'd suggest going over what you've written once before submitting it, even the omission of the 'e' in 'one' can make a huge difference. As for grammar, try reading it out to yourself: does the line sound right? If not, there might be an error in it.

about 1 month

Songs Is Our Soul

PROMPT: Pandemic Tunes

Wonderful job, and I can't wait to see where this goes! Remember, all my suggestions are purely suggestions, feel free to ignore them if you don't agree. -SunV *P.S., I did notice a few grammatical errors, but that's totally fine. When you're polishing your last draft of this, do go through each of the sentences and read them aloud, do they sound right? If not, there might be a grammatical or punctuation error in it....

about 1 month

✨My Papa✨

Remember, all my suggestions are purely suggestions, whether you want to take them or not is up to you. -SunV

about 1 month

Immersed In Your Soul

unknown

you (footnotes)

I love this so much! Remember, all my suggestions are purely suggestions, feel free to ignore or use them. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

3 months

ship of souls

Remember, my suggestions are only suggestions, and you can ignore them completely if you choose to. Hope you're having a wonderful day/night! Much love, SunV

4 months

a humble hero

All my comments are only suggestions, feel free to ignore them. Best of luck in the competition! Much love, SunV

4 months

for how can one describe nature?

Great writing, and I can't wait to see more rwong! Much love, SunV

4 months

round silver dreams

Keep writing, and i hope this helped! Much love, SunV

4 months

A Persona Can Be Changed; A Person Cannot

Best of luck in the competition! Much love, SunV

4 months

Change is a sticker

PROMPT: Pandemic Metaphor

Great job!

4 months

Observations in a Walmart Parking Lot (Please Read!!)

Great work, and I'd love to see this in a literary magazine!!!

4 months

Looking through a lens Chapter One (pls review!)

The first thing I noticed was that everything was in bold. Was this intentional? If not, maybe you can remove the formatting, because it's a bit distracting.....

unknown

sketches in marigold

This is a wonderful piece, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing it! -SunV

4 months

Prisoner

PROMPT: Week 1 - Setting the Stage

This piece is amazing! Your response to the prompt is truly wonderful, and your writing is perfect! Much love, SunV

4 months

Sleep Paralysis :)

I love this piece, and I can't wait to see where you take it. Keep writing, and welcome to Write the World! -SunV

4 months

The F5 Catastrophe (Chapter 2) Draft 1 - Review4Review!

This story is amazing, and I can't wait to see where you take it next! Much love, SunV

4 months

icarus

This is a wonderful poem, I love your word choice, and the rhyming is beautiful (I'm a bit partial to amazing rhymes). As I mentioned earlier, the way you've connected the stanzas with that one line, slowly moulding over time, makes this a wonderful poem, and a must read. Great job, and keep writing!

4 months

Let Your Words Flow (Read Footnotes)

This is a wonderful poem, and I can't wait to see what you do with it next! Keep writing!

4 months

To have traveled to Wonderland and back

This is a wonderful poem, and has such a deep meaning. I can't wait to see how you polish it! Remember, all my suggestions are simply suggestions, and you are free to use or ignore them. Keep writing!

4 months

Would love a peer review on this pleaseWillow Blossom and Wheat Grass Chapter 1

This is an amazing piece, and I can't wait to see more! Keep writing!

4 months

Tell That

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

Great job! I can't wait to see your next draft, and the recorded version (If you plan on doing one!)

6 months

normal girl

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

Remember, at the end of the day, your song is yours. What I might find off-throwing, someone else might find absolutely brilliant. These are all suggestions, and you don't have to take any of them, only the ones you want (or none at all!) Also, I'm really sorry I don't have any highlights, but I wasn't able to save the review, with them.... But I didn't find much grammatical/spelling-wise, so you're good to go! Just remember to go over the lyrics, checking for any errors before submitting it

6 months

Tiffany

PROMPT: Song Writing Competition 2021

Remember, all my comments are purely suggestions. You can choose what you want to use, or you could skip over them altogether!

6 months

Courtney Martain Had It Right

Great job! I can't wait to see your next draft!

7 months

until then, my love (republishing for peer review)

Amazing! I really think this would have a strong chance in the scholastic writing competition!

7 months

fraying friendship (republish for peer reviews!)

Great work! Keep writing!

7 months

Riddle of The Woods (LOOKING FOR PEER REVIEW)

Don't abandon this! It's such a good idea for a novel, and I would love to see more!

8 months

Battle Scars

PROMPT: Creative Nonfiction Competition 2020

Review aside, I hope you're doing well in the lockdown, with your mom and dad divorced, I can't even imagine. Know that I'm here if you want to talk to anyone <3

8 months

Just like I want,

unknown

Polymerase Chain Reaction

Not related, but I hope you and your family are well now. Stay strong, we'll get through this together :)

8 months

The Blank Page

This is a really amazing piece, and I loved reviewing it!!! I would love to see your second draft on this!!

8 months

Nothing left

Keep writing! I can't wait to see what you end up with!

10 months

We are Strong

PROMPT: Speechwriting Competition 2020

I would love a spoken word for this! It has potential to win, and even if it doesn't, we all need a pick me up speech!

10 months

Autumn Breeze

PROMPT: "My Heart is Like"

Amazing work! Keep writing :)

10 months

My Love, My Home...

Keep writing! I missed you after your first piece, and I hope you continue to write on this site! -SunV

10 months

My words are not mine alone

PROMPT: A Bird with Wings

This is really really really great!

10 months

What if

Your unpopular opinion is so true. I love both the series, and I have never for once teased any of them nor compared them to each other.

10 months

The Unknown

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

I noticed you just started publishing pieces on the site. Welcome to Write the World!

12 months

THE SURPRISE

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2020

I noticed you recently started publishing on this site, so welcome to Write the World!

12 months

He is of Books and Music

PROMPT: Letter Writing Competition 2020

Keep writing! Also, if this is true, and has actually happened in the recent events of your life, I offer my condolences. I have been lucky to not know anyone affected with the virus yet, but I know what it feels like to lose a loved one. All I can say is that it gets better, day by day. You might never completely heal, and right now I don't even want to. I always want to have the ones I have lost in my heart. Don't ever forget your loved ones.

about 1 year

WRITING STREAK WEEK 1 DAY 2

PROMPT: Writing Streak Challenge Week 1

unknown

Everything and Nothing: A Love Song

Keep writing! It really is amazing :)

about 1 year

Alone: A Song

Keep writing songs! It is really good! After you're done writing it, maybe give it a tune, record it and upload it on a social platform. I would love to see the finished results!

about 1 year

You won't ever have to worry about scars on my wrist

The piece is amazing!! Keep writing! :)

over 1 year

A Violin’s Promise

Amazing!! Keep writing, and keep playing the violin!!!

over 1 year

EDUCATION FOR EVERYDAY

PROMPT: Classroom Manifesto

Things are changing. Few of my friends in CBSE can now choose between 4 subjects, including A.I. and finance as their extra or vocational subject. With Cambridge and IB boars being introduced, many younger children are opting t study under these boards instead of CBSE. The ideas are really nice. I whole-heartedly agree with you

over 1 year

Speechless

I personally love how April, although she is unable to talk, makes up conversations with herself in her head, making it really interesting. The pice is Lovely! Keep writing!!!

over 1 year

Determination

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

All in all, I love this six word story, but next time look at grammar as well. I have highlighted the part

almost 2 years

Universal Knowledge Prompt

PROMPT: Universal Knowledge

Next time, try creating your owntitle instead of the prompt title.

almost 2 years