THANOS THE INEVITABLE

I am just a high schooler messing around with stories

ANYTHING I WRITE IS POINTLESS FOR FUN PURPOSES

HALLOWEEN WITHOUT THE ER IS SAFE FOR YOU TO GO OUT WITH

Happy Halloween everyone, Thanos is here to say something to you!!! ¨DO NOT SAY HALLOWEEN BEFORE ER!!!!!!¨ The kids were very confused and the parents died and got cursed of thinking of it. Then when one of the kids said Halloweener, all kids in the world died. THE END

DINGER DONGER

Dinger Donger was his name and he will dinger that donger. The dingers of all dongers will unite in the United States of America and Trump will get the dub in Fortnite. Ding Dong they said and Dinger Donger was his name and went into the ice cream truck and Dinger Donger was about to get the freezing Dinger Donger. Dinger could have been the Donger of the name and Dinger Donger said something important to us all. GUNGA THE GINGA THE DINGER THE DONGER. THE MORE THE MERRIER THE MORE DINGER THE DONGER.

THE WHOLE CONSTITUTION

no. no means no and it will mean that we the people will say no when they want to say no.

THE INFINITY STONES

Thanos has risen from the farm and has a journey to get all six infinity stones. Goose has denied it once before, but Thanos has come back better and stronger than before. The first one he wanted to get was the space stone because why not, it is one of the coolest ones. Thanos walked for miles and found the tesseract and Thanos called the secret language of all Gunga Gingas. Thanos was about to spook the tesseract by saying, ¨OOGA BOOGA GIMME DAT STONE!!!¨ The tesseract was weakened and shattered in pieces as the space stone was now in the hands of the purple grape. The next stone Thanos went for was the reality stone, once he got to vision Thanos then said more of the secret language. ¨HOHOHOHHOHHHOHOHHOHOHOH GUNGA GINGA WONGA WINGA.!!!¨ Vision was so weakened to the point that he threw up and said weakly, ¨GUNGSHA LINGSHA...¨ Thanos has defeated vision and teleported to all of the...

THE ICE CREAM MAN

ONCE UPON A TIME THANOS TOOK THE ICE CREAM TRUCK AND THREW THE MAN OUT OF IT. THANOS THEN SAYS, " I SNAP FOR CHEEKS CLAPPED!!!" AND THE KIDS RAN AWAY.

THANOS ORIGIN

Logan Wilkes

One day, the legend Thanos was born and he took the massive dub considering that he has all infinity stones and the Egyptian god cards. His childhood was ruthless and breathtaking from others considering his intellectual context of the interdimensional mass battles that he has been in. After the avengers got their fat Loss Goose was ready for war. Thanos was trying to rest in his own grape farm and had a sense coming right to him... BREAD. Goose was ready to ambush the big ultimate grape man and has taken the bread as bait and Goose had thousands of big brain IQ with his ultimate move geese swarm. Thanos was the only one at the farm and Goose has kidnapped Thanos as Goose prepared war with trying to kill Thanos. Thanos was thinking so fast that his time stone was used in the process and then did not go for the bait. Goose had no idea that...

THANOS COMES BACK AGAIN

THANOS HAS WOOPED GOOSE SO HARD THAT GOOSE WILL TURN INTO THE UNIVERSAL GOOSE GOD, THANOS DASHES TO GOOSE THOUSANDS OF MILES AND UPPERCUTS GOOSE WITH SUPREME INTELLECT AND GOOSE WILL NOT DENY THE INEVITABLE OF THE WHOOPING OF THANOS. GOOSE AND THANOS WERE NEVER SEEN AGAIN FOR THE NEXT DECADE OF WAR.