Screenshot 20190909 161624

THANOS THE INEVITABLE

I am just a high schooler messing around with stories

ANYTHING I WRITE IS POINTLESS FOR FUN PURPOSES

THE ICE CREAM MAN

ONCE UPON A TIME THANOS TOOK THE ICE CREAM TRUCK AND THREW THE MAN OUT OF IT. THANOS THEN SAYS, " I SNAP FOR CHEEKS CLAPPED!!!" AND THE KIDS RAN AWAY.

THANOS ORIGIN

Logan Wilkes

One day, the legend Thanos was born and he took the massive dub considering that he has all infinity stones and the Egyptian god cards. His childhood was ruthless and breathtaking from others considering his intellectual context of the interdimensional mass battles that he has been in. After the avengers got their fat Loss Goose was ready for war. Thanos was trying to rest in his own grape farm and had a sense coming right to him... BREAD. Goose was ready to ambush the big ultimate grape man and has taken the bread as bait and Goose had thousands of big brain IQ with his ultimate move geese swarm. Thanos was the only one at the farm and Goose has kidnapped Thanos as Goose prepared war with trying to kill Thanos. Thanos was thinking so fast that his time stone was used in the process and then did not go for the bait. Goose had no idea that...

THANOS COMES BACK AGAIN

THANOS HAS WOOPED GOOSE SO HARD THAT GOOSE WILL TURN INTO THE UNIVERSAL GOOSE GOD, THANOS DASHES TO GOOSE THOUSANDS OF MILES AND UPPERCUTS GOOSE WITH SUPREME INTELLECT AND GOOSE WILL NOT DENY THE INEVITABLE OF THE WHOOPING OF THANOS. GOOSE AND THANOS WERE NEVER SEEN AGAIN FOR THE NEXT DECADE OF WAR.