Goose2

Honk

As you throw crumb by crumb of bread towards the ducks in the pond you hear rustling in the bush besides you. Honk, the sudden sound scares the life out of you, luckily its just a duck you say to yourself. Then the duck reveals itself out of the bushes, the only problem is it isn't a duck its a goose. and the worst part is the goose has a knife. The goose yells at you and you back away slowly to try not to tempt the goose, but the goose didn't hesitate to try and get a free stab on you. As the goose tries to get another stab on you, you lunge towards the goose in hopes of stealing the knife, but the goose pulls out a gun. As you are being held at gun point the goose slowly walks toward you nodding, You try to bribe the goose by throwing the loaf of bread reaming from feeding...

Sahara

Goose has won, and now he recreates the universe in his image.

Fallen

As Goose looks around the field of his fallen brethren, he breaths a sigh of relief, Goose has won

Time

As Goose destroys Thanos, Goose whispers, "Your thyme is up".  

War

Thanos has prolonged his destiny, he watches as Goose dawns the Infinity gauntlet.

Alive

Goose has won against Logan, no one shall best Goose.

The Start

Finally after three days Goose has his prey, you will never escape.

The Start

Finnaly after three days Goose has his prey.

Is Wet

You think of escaping on a boat, but Goose can swim.

Honk

Honk, Honk the goose will hunt you.

Hot

The goose has been frozen, but you are delaying the inevitable.

Heavy

The goose has been set free, you can't escape by plane.

Heavy

Hot

Honk

Honk, Honk the goose will hunt you.

One-Liner

Exist

• You can or you can't, others can help.