This is a very special recipe to me. It is how I would have envisioned my mom’s personality to be made/ how my mom would be made. It was very difficult for me to decide on what specific characteristics/ traits from the many amazing ones she had, as well as what “measurements” to use. My mom is a very special person to me and the reason why I wrote this recipe on her.
- 5 Cup(s) of Hard Work
- 1 ½ Cup (s) of Creativity
- 2 ½ Cup(s) of Intelligence
- 4 Cup(s) of Determination
- 1 Cup(s) of Laziness
- 2 Cup(s) of Compassion
- 4 Tbl. of Temper
- 5 ½ Cup(s) of beautiful
- All the love in the world
1. Combine all ingredients in order. Briskly whip the 5 cup(s)
of Hard Work in a well-rounded mind until all full and
foamy. Then gently fold in Creativity and Intelligence.
2. To stiffen the mixture, add Determination until well combined together.